Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Tejas terrifies you, just like I do. You even asked Bogard if you could donate more to get us banned :vistalaugh:

The fear is real. Hell I bet your fingers are shaking just replying to me.

Also stop with the Kingdom, Berserk, admiral avas. This is you chief:

:hihihi:
Yes, you’re right, Tejas terrifies me. I’m shivering just typing this.

If you really wanted to scare to me, you should take the one image he spammed hundreds of times, and start spamming it in his place. Nothing would horrify me more

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yes, you’re right, Tejas terrifies me. I’m shivering just typing this.

If you really wanted to scare to me, you should take the one image he spammed hundreds of times, and start spamming it in his place. Nothing would horrify me more
What was the image? I've still yet to find it.

Tejas terrifies you, just like I do. You even asked Bogard if you could donate more to get us banned :vistalaugh:

The fear is real. Hell I bet your fingers are shaking just replying to me.

Also stop with the Kingdom, Berserk, admiral avas. This is you chief:

:hihihi:
This one's too large to be an avatar for a trolling bully like @Admiral Lee Hung, i suggest a more compact one like this:

Actually, ALH did Tejas dirty enough that he deserves a bonus snitching sig too:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It was an image about comparing Marco vs King to Marco vs the Admirals bender to make King look superior lol. He spammed it literally hundreds of times after numerous people debunked him and the mods gave him multiple warnings
Aah, this one?

For some reason, I find it absolutely hilarious.
:vistalaugh:

Iirc, that post got deleted by OJ mods later. But he wasn't banned. Afterall Jiihad and most of people here were already in OJ mods' blacklist, remember?

Anyone remembers this moment? @Afroking @HexBozoline @Cinera @Jiihad @Bogard @Van @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @playa4321 etc.
Blessed times :yasu:

Oliver was a hardcore Yonko fan and Sanji hater. Always had avatars of underage girls and always talked sexually about Carrot. Complete weirdo

I haven't checked his channel is years. Barely even crosses my mind lmao

Time to restore someone's reputation. Oliver never was he a Sanji hater. In fact he believed this.

He is a misunderstood Sanji fan:catsweat:

Speaking of OJ hilarious posts, AlexeiAlengely or something( Don't quite remember his name ) has a spot at the top.
The argument I think was at the first shipping thread of OJ.
Zoro was being sexist at Nami with this gesture and other stuff that I don't remember with the post being so old..
Post automatically merged:

Lanji started it. Afro nurtured it. Guan Yu is fucking it like it’s a goat
Still salty that Lanji decided to tell Bakura to delete the first dungeon without a word coming out before Dungeon was already deleted.

Last edited: