General & Others Which fanbase took a major L in 1086

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yonko fans believe that their faves are some next-level importance and the most powerful entities in the series.

BB is not a Yonko tbh, he wants a bigger deal. Luffy and Buggy are new gen and no one cares.

OG Yonko:

Whitebeard, Kaido and Big Mom are fucking dead before even the final war could start and the last remaining OG Yonko is tied to one of the most important families in the WG.

WG dwarfs piracy both in terms of relevancy and mystery behind them.

Pirates are just rampaging idiots. "Yonko territories" is nothing more than 5D Chess played by Imu.

Both Kaido and Big Mom were doing deals with CP0.
Agreed!

WG literally overshadows what OG yonkous did so far in terms of relevancy and importance.

Only ones that seem important are - Blackbeard and Luffy (Xebec and Joyboy ) and marked by Imu

And, I think law to some extent because of his df.

Shanks is important as well but him getting tied with CDs once again brings WG into the mix

Yonko fans believe that their faves are some next-level importance and the most powerful entities in the series.

BB is not a Yonko tbh, he wants a bigger deal. Luffy and Buggy are new gen and no one cares.

OG Yonko:

Whitebeard, Kaido and Big Mom are fucking dead before even the final war could start and the last remaining OG Yonko is tied to one of the most important families in the WG.

WG dwarfs piracy both in terms of relevancy and mystery behind them.

Pirates are just rampaging idiots. "Yonko territories" is nothing more than 5D Chess played by Imu.

Both Kaido and Big Mom were doing deals with CP0.
It gets even better. The alleged Shanks "gary stu" that people cry over all relates to his relationship to the government, solidified by this chapter. Its abundantly clear they are the looming connection behind everything.

Agreed!

WG literally overshadows what OG yonkous did so far in terms of relevancy and importance.

Only ones that seem important are - Blackbeard and Luffy (Xebec and Joyboy ) and marked by Imu

And, I think law to some extent because of his df.

Shanks is important as well but him getting tied with CDs once again brings WG into the mix
Kaido and Big Mom really were filler characters:saden::saden: