Questions & Mysteries Which OP Youtubers y'all watch? If you do?

Which OP Youtubers Y'all watch?

• Total voters
I used to like Morj earlier a lot almost all his theories were correct and he used to give excellent reports but recent chaps he is taking too many Ls and his chaps review are also becoming meh.BDA is a lot of fun ,earlier he was too much into powerscaling but he improved a lot now.GLR is also good.I rarely watch others.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I watch Grand Line Review and Sawyer. They are both fun and pretty informative. No far fetched theories which doesn’t make any sense.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Where's my boy King recon at?! One of the most wholesome and positive people in the community who deserves more views. Also recently started watching Yuderon :catblush: KOL's reactions are also hilarious.

Kagu Nyan

Where's my boy King recon at?! One of the most wholesome and positive people in the community who deserves more views. Also recently started watching Yuderon :catblush: KOL's reactions are also hilarious.
I came to know about Yude Ron after Ohara made that video based off one of his theories. That video got so many likes too.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I came to know about Yude Ron after Ohara made that video based off one of his theories. That video got so many likes too.
Same! I appreciate that he started adding English subtitles to his recent videos. Btw I love your avy! :catblush::catblush::catblush: Baby 5 is underrated and her devil fruit is one of the coolest in the series.
Post automatically merged:

Morj, Ohara and Kol's reactions

Aren't Yuderon's videos in japanese?
He started adding English subtitles to his recent videos

Kagu Nyan

Morj, Ohara and Kol's reactions

Aren't Yuderon's videos in japanese?
Yes they are. I watched a couple but I can’t say that the translation was correct because some of the lines didn’t make sense xD

Maybe I missed something and I should watch it again lol
Post automatically merged:

Same! I appreciate that he started adding English subtitles to his recent videos. Btw I love your avy! :catblush::catblush::catblush: Baby 5 is underrated and her devil fruit is one of the coolest in the series.
Yeah he needs more popularity. His theories are pretty on point. Gotta work more on the subtitle part.

Thanks baby 5 is awesome !!

Last edited:
I used to watch KOL, but he became a little bit clickbaity. Not only that, he also became repetitive, reactions and laughing are low effort activities.

B.D.A Law is useless clickbait for kids.

Rogersbase is genuine, although his takes are sometimes weak.

While Drizzt has some valid criticism, it is obvious he got frustrated because the series went to a direction he doesn't personally like, thus starting to complain about minor things, overblowing them.

Morj is smart, but Covid forced him to do YT fulltime, so I am concerned that the quality might drop, the Green Bull theory was really weak, but overall his content is really good.

Depends on my time…
If I’m busy… I may just check out sawyer alone + Venox (arabic)

but if I’m bored… not busy at all… just checking out the internet and wasting time… I may check others mainly for discussion streams like KOL or Aishow or Drizzt if he shows up… So in a sense I may listen to long chats in case I was bored, lots of time…etc

and I only check 20-28 min vid from two reviewers in case my week has been busy

and maybe I don’t check at all

B

Ballel

Sawyer.

Most one piece and animanga youtubers are cringe

Theorists spam too many theories that are extremely implausible. Basically fanfictions

Watching a few hour long stream is a waste of time when i have other things to do

Reactions are fake

1 hour long videos about a single line of dialogue(tekking) is not for me
they're doing this for the show. They're basically (trying to be) entertainers.
Ithink tekking is funny

BDA Law - decent chapter analysis

King of Lightning - his reaction videos are funny.

Sawyer7mage - I've been watching his videos since Naruto days, no special reason

Don't find other reviewers compeling, their either too boring or lack content

I used to watch a few but stopped at some point and Tekking was the one I kept subscribed for longer time until I stopped with his channel too.
I liked the channels but I started not having the time to fully watch the videos and many times got myself stopping midway due to work and other stuff.