Controversial Which side truly gets more hate in the One Piece community. Yonko's or Admirals?

--- Hate/dislike/bashings, the Admirals probably, especially in recent times
Big Mom got a lot of them too though

--- Downplaying/undersellings, also the Admirals,

Yonkeys had a big advantage in the past, being the captains of Commanders
( who stalled the Admirals in MF, and only got no diffed recently )

That and MF that made people thought old sick WB & his crew/allies had a chance to beat Marines + Shichi

Between the Yonko's and Admirals which side do you think gets way more hate in the One Piece community?
Our community has only two sides: Sanji fans and Zoro fans. All Sanji fans are Admiral fans, all Zoro fans are Yonko fans (mainly for the fact they consider Mihawk > Shanks).

Zoro and Admiral fans are actually Sanji fans in disguise. They are just afraid of the consequences :josad:

Sanji and Yonko fans are actually Zoro fans who realized deep in their heart that they were following the wrong path. For this reason they unconsciously started mimicking Sanji fans. Good for them :akaman:

To answer your question, Sanji fans get more hate:yodawhat:

Only people that comes to mind are Lee and Kiniyagi for trolls. Two users isn't a majority for wg which is filled with them
Kurwa is such a nice user, right? Read through Vlad's posts here. The OP himself is a toxic poster, just look at this shit =>
I swear these people make it seem like the Admirals slaughtered their entire family

Between the Yonko's and Admirals which side do you think gets way more hate in the One Piece community?

Basically too much hate, constant downplaying, always being bashed on, and so on.

Personally I'm going with the Admirals, I've never seen so much hate and downplay for a group of characters and it seems like the hate has been increasing.

I swear these people make it seem like the Admirals slaughtered their entire family.:sanmoji:

Do these people even forget that Oda literally based their designs on famous Japanese actors that he watched when he was young.:queenhear:

Yet some people act like the Admirals are blood thirsty demons.:goatasure:

Also the constant hate for the Admirals isn't just here but other places as well.

As for the Yonko's, while I do think they also get some hate and downplay as well but imo I don't think it is as bad as the Admirals.
Admirals by far. Any time an Admiral does not one shot their opponents, many in the fandom acted like even Galdino could solo them.