Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Only one Straw Hat has Conqueror’s Haki, and he’s the guy wearing the crew’s namesake :luuh:

Although if Oda decides to oversaturate the market for an aspect of his story, as he is often wont to do, Zoro’s the only one who will unlock it (if we’re being realistic in an unrealistic scenario).
Rayleigh and Oden followed Roger and they both had Conquerors Haki. Katakuri followed Big Mom and he had Conquerors Haki.

Nobody has it

Oda wants Luffy so special among Strawhats
CoC, fs, adcpa, voat
This is allegedly why Oda is portraying Luffy rather weak right now compared to Zoro, he will need to catch by using awakening etc. but overall I decidedly think that CoC is a weapon about to be unraveled for Zoro as well. He bears the stimmate for it.

My votes went for Zoro and Usopp

However

I'd love it if Oda gave it to Sanji this particular arc against Blackmaria and co females... in a way to allow him to win without kicking them! Would be a GOAT development and progress and a reason for Oda to feed Sanji females opponents without repeating same scenario!

However
I'm seriously convinced it will just be a repeat and Robin would come to allow Sanji to go ahead for a calamity
Not expecting Sanji to unleash King's haki honestly

The Usopp accidental leadership skills and all that are part of his gag and lies lol, he is like Buggy.
But he won't have CoC lmao.

As for Zoro, no lol, Zoro has nothing to do with Luffy. Zoro would be a loner warrior in the sea like Mihawk searching for fights and improving his power and swordmanship with the goal of reaching the top in that aspect, if not for Luffy.
He has nothing to do with a leader/king/captain/conqueror/etc. He does not have that charisma, that ability to gather people and follow him.
World P wronger who has a second title Purple Lieber with his take again that can cause earth quakes around the one who surpassed Kaido only in his Ls :steef: