Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Kaido said it best...

If anyone can use CoC, even fodder/low tier characters suddenly become massively overpowered. The whole point of the ability is that it’s special and extremely rare, I feel like we already have a glut just from all the new confirmed users in the current arc. Plus, some of the SHP are just too cowardly/comparatively weak for it to make sense. Fuck is Nami gonna do with that ability? Knock her opponents out while cowering behind a rock?

idk how u can call the crew , the main crew of the future Pirate King fodder/low tier characters ... and again I said i believed this at one point that all of them should have it cause they are the most special people with the most amibtious dreams joining together , it's not just Luffy and that has been proven over and over again

None of the SH aside from Luffy has the qualities of a Conqueror Haki user (Rayleigh doesn't count since he has it only because someone needed to teach Luffy about it), so it doesn't matter if Roger, WB, Xebec had subordinates with it.

And none of them would show it at this point if until now there wasn't any hint at all about them having it.

I don't understand this at all , I could link you to hours of discussions about how Zoro and Usopp have a lot of King's quality so that's blunt lie to say it's only Luffy ... I think it would undermine the crew a lot if every other strong crew had multiple Conqueror's Haki users like :

- Rocks had Big Mom , Whitebeard and Kaido confirmed and ppl expect way more
- Roger had Rayleigh , Oden and Shanks confirmed and ppl expect more
- Whitebeard had Ace
- Big Mom has Katakuri
- Kaido has eluded to the fact there's a lot of ppl in his crew that has it

And this is just to matchup other crews , this is without talking that Zoro and Usopp's dreams are extremely tied to the qualities of a Conqueror's Haki user ...

As I said in the post I think at worst only Usopp will get it but there's a chance for a lot more in the SH

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
idk how u can call the crew , the main crew of the future Pirate King fodder/low tier characters ... and again I said i believed this at one point that all of them should have it cause they are the most special people with the most amibtious dreams joining together , it's not just Luffy and that has been proven over and over again
By absolutely no means did I call any of the SHP fodder, you misread my post. Even the weaker members of the crew are stronger than a lot of pirates out there, I was saying that giving CoC to everyone dilutes its impact in the story.

Hopefully no more than three Straw Hats will have Conqueror Haki, Kaido is right about that one there are too many COC users in One Piece.
we literally have 15 confirmed and maybe 15~ almost confirmed characters out of 1000s of named characters in OP

just because we're in the New World and the strongest are here and it feels frequent to encounter one compared to before doesn't mean it's not unique anymore

People still think SHs other than Luffy will have CoC:usoprice:

Its 2020...stop this nonsense
Post automatically merged:

*OP ends*

Fans: Omg Zoro will show CoC in the new spinoff. Cant wait...

we will see , my bet rn Usopp for sure will have it and Zoro is really likely to have it

I don't understand this at all , I could link you to hours of discussions about how Zoro and Usopp have a lot of King's quality so that's blunt lie to say it's only Luffy ... I think it would undermine the crew a lot if every other strong crew had multiple Conqueror's Haki users like :

- Rocks had Big Mom , Whitebeard and Kaido confirmed and ppl expect way more
- Roger had Rayleigh , Oden and Shanks confirmed and ppl expect more
- Whitebeard had Ace
- Big Mom has Katakuri
- Kaido has eluded to the fact there's a lot of ppl in his crew that has it

And this is just to matchup other crews , this is without talking that Zoro and Usopp's dreams are extremely tied to the qualities of a Conqueror's Haki user ...

As I said in the post I think at worst only Usopp will get it but there's a chance for a lot more in the SH
The Usopp accidental leadership skills and all that are part of his gag and lies lol, he is like Buggy.
But he won't have CoC lmao.

As for Zoro, no lol, Zoro has nothing to do with Luffy. Zoro would be a loner warrior in the sea like Mihawk searching for fights and improving his power and swordmanship with the goal of reaching the top in that aspect, if not for Luffy.
He has nothing to do with a leader/king/captain/conqueror/etc. He does not have that charisma, that ability to gather people and follow him.

The Usopp accidental leadership skills and all that are part of his gag and lies lol, he is like Buggy.
But he won't have CoC lmao.

As for Zoro, no lol, Zoro has nothing to do with Luffy. Zoro would be a loner warrior in the sea like Mihawk searching for fights and improving his power and swordmanship with the goal of reaching the top in that aspect, if not for Luffy.
He has nothing to do with a leader/king/captain/conqueror/etc. He does not have that charisma, that ability to gather people and follow him.

- Rayleigh has nothing more as a leader over Zoro , he was literally a chilling citizen that wouldn't even be a fighter without Roger or did we forget that ?

- Boa Hancock was literally a slave , no leadership ambitions til she got strong enough to be put as Kuja captain

- Kozuki Oden , literally the most anti-king conqueror haki user where he refused multiple leader positions always carefree

- Edward Newgate , chose to not be the Pirate King cause he doesn't give a fuck about it want to just be a father and sail the sea carefree

- Charlotte Katakuri not a captain and never shown the ambition to be one and just be a support to his mother

- Portgas D. Ace not a captain and just want to be a support to his father

I like how you call Usopp "accidental" even tho it's proven over and over that when it matter the most Usopp shows up that's his whole character and ambition to be a brave warrior of the sea

- Rayleigh has nothing more as a leader over Zoro , he was literally a chilling citizen that wouldn't even be a fighter without Roger or did we forget that ?

- Boa Hancock was literally a slave , no leadership ambitions til she got strong enough to be put as Kuja captain

- Kozuki Oden , literally the most anti-king conqueror haki user where he refused multiple leader positions always carefree

- Edward Newgate , chose to not be the Pirate King cause he doesn't give a fuck about it want to just be a father and sail the sea carefree

- Charlotte Katakuri not a captain and never shown the ambition to be one and just be a support to his mother

- Portgas D. Ace not a captain and just want to be a support to his father

I like how you call Usopp "accidental" even tho it's proven over and over that when it matter the most Usopp shows up that's his whole character and ambition to be a brave warrior of the sea
-Boa, leader/queen of Amazon Lily, her people admires and idealize her.

-Oden, the same as Boa. He is a natural king. Without wanting it, he attracts people to him. That's the point of a Conqueror user ability, he does not need to attract them or do anything, it's something natural.

-WB, same. One only needs to see the amount of Captains from the New World he gathered and followed him for saving a single life.

-Ace, basically a MC, that's why Oda killed him. And how not a Captain? He was a Captain until he joined WB. The same with the people in Rocks lol. And there is his bloodline -> Garp implied that Conqueror has a great chance to be inherited.

-Katakuri, the most outstanding child of BM, a Conqueror Haki user -> the same thing about inheriting it and probably he will be going to be a leader Captain in the future seeing how he developed his character in WCI.
Yeah, for now he is quite lacking comparing to others in that aspect.

-Rayleigh, explained before. He only has it because Luffy needed to be taught about all three types of Haki since he is a Conqueror Haki user, and there was Rayleigh. Aside from that, Rayleigh has nothing to do with a Conqueror Haki user for what we saw about him. So plot reasons.

Zoro and Sanji might have CoC in the future,
but the rest? No
I don't know about Sanji. I think the ones who will unlock CoC are destined to very epic things, nevertheless.

Sanji's dream is very noble, but it's not so primary for the plot. Not as much as Luffy's and Zoro's, because it's not going to change that much in the economy of the manga.

We know how much stuff like Pirate Kings and Swordsmen are relevant after all. Sanji's dream is too personal in my opinion.

People who are saying Usopp are smoking something surely.
are we reading the same manga ? Usopp is the most setup to have it

Out of all the SH , you can see the moment how he unlocks it the most cause that's a big part of CoC like Ace saving Luffy or Doffy getting tortured or Luffy saving Margaret

at Elbaf or at some point he has to realize his dream of being a Brave warrior and he will have his big moment