Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Nami.. No real reason, I just find the thought entertaining

Honest answer is that CoC shouldn't get too many users. It already feels like its novelty. Just doesn't feel as impressive a feat that it once did

Daamn I just noticed the poll being changed lmao
Which mod switched the names? I'm suing :lusalty:
yeah it was about zoro sanji and ussop then they merged jo noodle thread about zoro and sanji won’t get coc and changed the poll with it

i feel offended as exodia was my previous account

I remember when first reading about Conqueror Haki a while ago , I really believed at the time that every single StrawHat will have it by the end of the series cause the crew of the pirate King and the main characters of the series will be truly special by the end

And in hindsight comparing them to the other 3 previous "kings of the sea" , Edward Newgate , Gol D. Roger and Rocks D. Xebec all have multiple Conqueror's Haki people on their crew like Xebec had at least 3 (Newgate/LinLin/Kaido) and Roger had at least 4 (Himself/Rayleigh/Oden/Shanks) and realistically we expect even more like Xebec probably has it , Gaban probably has it , Shiki probably has it etc ...

yet in the StrawHats here's the case from weakest to strongest to get Conqueror to me :

- Chopper , we don't know if he can even unlock any form of Haki cause he is not human at origin but still would've been dope
- Nami/Robin/Franky all had tragedy moments yet didn't unlock it yet but all have enough qualities and huge dreams to have Conqueror's Haki
- Brook is literally a soul king so idk how he doesn't have it but i guess he had a whole lifetime to unlock and still hasn't yet

Now onto the 3 i believed the most will have it and all had the qualities and the moment to unlock it cause that's a really important part of unlocking it that you need a moment like Ace saving Luffy , Luffy saving Margaret etc... and for the longest time i believed WCI for Sanji , Wano for Zoro and Elbaf for Usopp will be their arcs and have their moments to unlock it.

- Sanji, already missed the mark but maybe Oda could still write it somehow someway but for me it was really obvious that the moment would involve him saving either his family/Reiju in that weeding or Nami and it would've been a really strong moment to show Judge that he doesn't need to modify his children and that his weakest one is the one that ended up with a power that none of them have it
- Zoro, we're almost done with Wano and he hasn't been setup to have that moment yet but I still think it should be in this arc maybe he saves Hyori cause let's be honest up to this point Zoro is the one that had the most Conqueror's Haki qualities maybe even more than Luffy
- Usopp atm is the one i'm most convinced the most will have it with Luffy ... idk how to properly explain this but his dream to be the brave warrior of the sea would be insanely rewarding if he has the most development and his moment using Conqueror would be the most impactful (Something similar to Luffy's at Marineford)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kaido said it best...

If anyone can use CoC, even fodder/low tier characters suddenly become massively overpowered. The whole point of the ability is that it’s special and extremely rare, I feel like we already have a glut just from all the new confirmed users in the current arc. Plus, some of the SHP are just too cowardly/comparatively weak for it to make sense. Fuck is Nami gonna do with that ability? Knock her opponents out while cowering behind a rock?

None of the SH aside from Luffy has the qualities of a Conqueror Haki user (Rayleigh doesn't count since he has it only because someone needed to teach Luffy about it), so it doesn't matter if Roger, WB, Xebec had subordinates with it.

And none of them would show it at this point if until now there wasn't any hint at all about them having it.
Usopp is right there