Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy is the main character. It's imperative that he surpasses Roger at everything. Roger had 2 COC users under him excluding Shanks. Luffy'd look like shit in comparison if he doesn't at least have one conqueror under him. I am not sure about Usopp but Zoro is getting it whether we like it or not. Sanji's chances are high too. If Yamato ends up joining, Luffy will likely end up having 2 or more conquerors on board.

having CoC will make Ussop the second badass Strawhat after Luffy.
Lmao, COC doesn't make someone badass. You need to upgrade your standards for deciding what is badass and what is not.

The Roger Pirates comparisons make sense to some degree. But Oden and Shanks should not be included as reasons for the Straw Hats to end up with four CoC users. Oden was on the crew for a very short time and Shanks was too young at that point.
The Oden situation would be resembled if Katakuri switches crews to the Straw Hats for a short time (just like Oden did). Sure, he'd be a CoC user joing the crew, but he wouldn't be one of the original members and I think these original members should be the ones we focus on when debating this topic. Same can be said about Momonosuke joining and later on awaken his CoC as a Shanks comparison.

To me that leaves only Roger and Rayleigh as reasonable comparisons.
Two permanent CoC users -> Roger Pirates: Roger, Rayleigh / Straw Hat Pirates: Luffy, Zoro
:)
Post automatically merged:

The Roger Pirates comparisons make sense to some degree. But Oden and Shanks should not be included as reasons for the Straw Hats to end up with four CoC users. Oden was on the crew for a very short time and Shanks was too young at that point.
The Oden situation would be resembled if Katakuri switches crews to the Straw Hats for a short time (just like Oden did). Sure, he'd be a CoC user joing the crew, but he wouldn't be one of the original members and I think these original members should be the ones we focus on when debating this topic. Same can be said about Momonosuke joining and later on awaken his CoC as a Shanks comparison.

To me that leaves only Roger and Rayleigh as reasonable comparisons.
Two permanent members as CoC users -> Roger Pirates: Roger, Rayleigh / Straw Hat Pirates: Luffy, Zoro
:)

Mastery requires training and didn't Oda say you can't train it?
to me the quote from Ray felt like: u cant train COC like u can COA/COO. meaning unlike COC u dont have to be born with COA/COO to use it. u can train it(imo better term would have been "learn" in this context)
while COC cant be trained as in "non COC user training to get it"
basically Ray is saying those who arent born with COC cant train it as its not a learnable ability BUT those who has COC can train to control it
i mean Luffy did train to gain control in it judging by the fact that he doesnt harm everyone with it. so we can say he has somewhat mastered this power

I don't get why Ussop will need a CoC?
I can see Franky getting it more than him
Oda stated that he is and will remain the weakest member of the strawhats because he is the most human of them, getting CoC negates that lol

He's not a fearsome fighter with an overwhelming aura like Zoro or a royal descendant like Sanji or even a leader like Nami :kayneshrug:
He will probably even gets scared of the mere idea of it, so leave him alone :suresure:

I don't get why Ussop will need a CoC?
I can see Franky getting it more than him
Oda stated that he is and will remain the weakest member of the strawhats because he is the most human of them, getting CoC negates that lol

He's not a fearsome fighter with an overwhelming aura like Zoro or a royal descendant like Sanji or even a leader like Nami :kayneshrug:
He will probably even gets scared of the mere idea of it, so leave him alone :suresure:
This is worse than Sakura still loving Sasuke as he's about to Chidori her.