Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Only one in several million of people have CoC and it's for people who naturally have the qualities of being a leader. So the answer is no, the chances of all the SHs being that one in several million is impossible. Moreover, many of them don't show the traits of being leaders. They're ambitious, resilient, good-natured but not conquerors.

And if I'm being honest, I would be very disappointed if Oda gives them all CoC when it's said to be something that's very rare.

So does that means that Zoro nor Sanji will get CoC either? I mean I would love for both of them to have it imo.
it's very blur , the "Quality of leader" line is extremely debtable and you could find counter examples all over the place like Ace threw away his ambition to help Whitebeard's or Rayleigh didn't have an ambition at all and so on

TL;dr : if Oda wants to give someone CoC he will give them CoC , there isn't defined list to check to be a Conqueror here

Zoro and Usopp are indeed the most likely candidates to have CoC by the end of the series if anyone else in the Straw Hats do. The main thing going for Usopp is the lies gag. Sanji would need some more material to build on this, but he is a non-zero possibility, too. It's also possible no other straw hat other than Luffy will ever display CoC. It isn't strictly necessary for the major story beats as of yet.

Something I haven't seen mentioned or discussed is this: if Zoro gets it, I think he actually already has it. I seriously doubt he'll just unlock it for the first time this late in the game. He's had the most blatant hints dropped here and there that could be interpreted as him having CoC. As for why it would make sense for him to have never displayed it explicitly until now: there's a subtle undercurrent theme going on in Kaido's crew about how too many conquerors, egos, and selfish ambitions creates issues with solidarity and loyalty. If Zoro has the qualities of a conqueror/leader but chooses to suppress it and keep himself in check except only when absolutely necessary (e.g. Luffy is temporarily dead), that would serve as a way to contrast the Straw Hats against the Beast pirates. Him finally displaying CoC in this manner would complement and build upon many of his character actions throughout the series (e.g. stepping up to emphasize the gravity of quitting on your captain in Water 7, putting his dream secondary to Luffy's and being able to continue the adventure, etc).

No, conquer is for leader/ candidate.
the possible candidate:
Zoro - for swordsman look up
Sanji - Mutant Ghost Leader
the rest doesn't need CoC, the least are jimbei or usopp but in slim %.

& if the all have CoC they'll have decent CoA / CoO too->>
nami-usopp-chopper : Luffy WCI-to-Katakuri shit level
Franky-brook-robin : Luffy wano-udon shit level
Jimbei : Old Sengoku + his ottoke df
Sanji-Zoro : Kaido
Luffy : Roger or above

let's make it into another perspective of "all CoC"
1. Luffy-Franky-Robin
2. Zoro-usopp-nami-brook
3. Sanji-Jimbei-chopper
'each' combination can ruin (although struggling) 3 Yonkou full crew..

so i hope max 3 CoC user eos (/10 years later), the rest can unlock CoC in another 15 years later.

Last edited:
Sanji is a selfless person, who puts other people and even their dreams above his own.
How is that a reason for Sanji not to have CoC? Is one of the requirements to have CoC being selfish?
Being ready to die for others if needed is weak willed? Gtfo

And what is a conqueror?
What is Zoro conquering? Exactly, nothing.

2 completely different situations...
Zoro and the others were trapped and they would die if they wouldn't try anything to get out.
Sanji on the other hand, couldn't do anything to escape the situation. Zeff was held hostage on the OTHER SIDE of the world. How would it safe him if Sanji just would try to have a ''ugly fight''?...The only way to keep everyone safe was to obey Judge and BM.

Your arguments are completely trash and only based on wank, nothing more.
Your god sanji is a weak willed quitter. No CoC for beta male like him

Bogard

You can't win
1- Zoro either already has it or will most likely get it
> Rayleigh stated most people who make a name for themselves on global scale possess conqueror haki, with Zoro growing with the aim of being so famous his name would even reach the heavens

Also the fact that Rayleigh(the previous pirate king's firstmate) had conqueror haki, that even Katakuri(Big Mom's strongest commander) has it, it would make sense for Zoro to have / get it as well

I think however that the best opportunity for Oda to display it would have to be in this very same Wano arc, due to the forshadowing around it

-------------------------

2- Then there is Usopp, who lied about the rumbling on greenbit(during the scuffle between Fujitora / Doffy / Law) was the doing of his haki

And we know that Usopp's lies turn out to be true one day

These are the two Strawhats with the most foreshadow around it. For the rest, it remains to be seen

Zoro either already has it or will most likely get it
> Rayleigh stated most people who make a name for themselves on global scale possess conqueror haki, with Zoro growing with the aim of being so famous his name would even reach the heavens

Also the fact that Rayleigh(the previous pirate king's firstmate) had conqueror haki, that even Katakuri(Big Mom's strongest commander) has it, it would make sense for Zoro to have / get it as well

I think however that the best opportunity for Oda to display it would have to be in this very same Wano arc, due to the forshadowing around it

Then there is Usopp, who lied about the rumbling on greenbit(during the scuffle between Fujitora / Doffy / Law) was the doing of his haki

And we know that Usopp's lies turn out to be true one day

These are the two Strawhats with the most foreshadow around it. For the rest, it remains to be seen
make me mod. the people have spoken.