Questions & Mysteries Who else can survive the Oden-boil execution?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
He dies in the first torture, without DF he's just another shit.

He's not KAIDO!
Crydo was Rocks' little bitch who hide behind older sister Linlin when the crew bullied him and the babysiter of Linlin's children when she was busy. He did shitty job btw as we see in Katakuri's backstory.
Akainu was monster before he even enter the Marine.

All of these make sense, nice. Though I doubt Aokiji can survive this, he's at a direct elemental disadvantage.
He is not at Elemental Disadvantage, Aokiji can handle any Heat
I doubt if Non-DF Top Tiers who've never been hyped up for their durability or endurance can survive this tbh.
Oden wasn't Hyped either before that Boiling Execution, before that Scene he was simply a Top Tier Swordsman who got knocked out by single attack from Kaido & yet we learned that he is an enduring monster

I'm pretty sure, Roger, Rayleigh & Garp can replicate that Feat & i doubt Oda wouldn't consider Shanks/Mihawk & EOS Luffy/Zoro able to also. But anyway this is my opinion

If we talk purely about those who will 100% handle that Execution & not just speculation
I'd say only Oden, WB, Kaido & BM
The rest are Honorable Mentions

Oden wasn't Hyped either before that Boiling Execution, before that Scene he was simply a Top Tier Swordsman who got knocked out by single attack from Kaido & yet we learned that he is an enduring monster
Except Oden was hyped up for his endurance before. Holding that chain behind Moby Dick straight for 3 days through all that water is a big feat in and of itself.
Post automatically merged:

so you're saying they were mostly dodging each other attacks? you're saying they were mostly playing cat and mouse?
You got a point. I anyway think that Akainu can handle this, lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

Obviously Linlin will be the less damaged
She hasn't been hurt by fire before.
Kaido also survives it clean

WB is the only top tier I see that would endure the boiling but won't won't be able to move a muscle

The rest are KOed or dead

I think it was a pretty big feat no matter how you look at it. So, who else do you think can survive the boiling oil for 1 hour aside from Oden?

These are people who I think can survive it-
  • Akainu (should be pretty obvious because of his elemental advantage)
  • Kaido
  • WB
  • Big Mom
Maybe I'm overestimaging the feat. But ya, that's all. Maybe there are some more among the top-tiers, but only these guys have been specifically praised for their durability or endurance as far as I remember.
Most top tiers would be able to survive 1 hour in that boiling pot if put in the same situation where you're doing it to save your loved ones.

Remember Oden endured it for 1 hour, not that he survived it altogether, as he would have died anyway if Kaido didn't shoot him due to the injuries he sustained.

Even the likes of Luffy and Zoro could potentially endure it for 1 hour with 'willpower' but die soon afterwards

these opinions after the fact are worthless.
apparently any top tier can now do it. for some reason.

I wonder how anyone would have answered a similar question before we saw Oden do it.

honestly, I would have said "no one can survive this except people immune to hot temperatures".
still do.
Oden was already proven to be a beast when it comes to endurance due to the 3-day Moby dick chain holding thing. Even WB was surprised.

Last edited: