Speculations Who has a better chance of getting CoC Usopp or Sanji

Who has a better chance of getting CoC

• Total voters
Source?

As if Roger Pirates will be an exact parallel to Straw Hat Pirates... Besides, Gaban feels and looks more like Usopp than Sanji...
It's on SBS. He stated this. I have to recheck on which volume, but he discuss on that.

Gaban...Pretty sure he has COC given he was able to fight and beat Oden who is COC user as well. He is on same tier with Rayleigh, so wouldn't be surprise if he has COC.
Post automatically merged:

His entire endgame goal is to become strong-willed... smh
But Oda stated he is weak-willed even in SBS though. So you (If you believe that) and others are destroying your own argument. Also dumb to think Sanji doesn't have strong-will especially his desire for All Blue. Doesn't make sense at all.

Last edited:
On a serious note I can see Yamato standing the most chances if joining / tagging along with the SHs.

Mostly due Yamato's attitude over the world, I can heavily sense the stimmate of an haoshoku user in the character, mostly due the character's potential.

Yamato is a warrior. The strenght is mental but also physical.

On a serious note I can see Yamato standing the most chances if joining / tagging along with the SHs.

Mostly due Yamato's attitude over the world, I can heavily sense the stimmate of an haoshoku user in the character, mostly due the character's potential.

Yamato is a warrior. The strenght is mental but also physical.
I mean if Strawhats will have 6 members or more having COC users, I can see Yamato having it. Though ones who probably have it overall is Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei (Maybe), maybe Usopp, and Yamato if we have to be serious.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hmm, I wonder...

One of them aspires to be a brave warrior of the sea, constantly overcomes his natural cowardice to get the job done, takes a beating from opponents leagues ahead of him in strength yet never gives up and always pushes forward.

The other has a ton of natural power, but absolutely no qualms with abandoning his crew over a 15 year old girl he wants to bang, gets tricked by his own family (not to mention high ranking executives on multiple Yonko crews) without fighting back or standing up for himself, and he can’t ever make solid judgments in the heat of battle because his dick overrides any cognitive functioning abilities.

You tell me, which one sounds more like a conqueror? :usosmug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hmm, I wonder...

One of them aspires to be a brave warrior of the sea, constantly overcomes his natural cowardice to get the job done, takes a beating from opponents leagues ahead of him in strength yet never gives up and always pushes forward.

The other has a ton of natural power, but absolutely no qualms with abandoning his crew over a 15 year old girl he wants to bang, gets tricked by his own family (not to mention high ranking executives on multiple Yonko crews) without fighting back or standing up for himself, and he can’t ever make solid judgments in the heat of battle because his dick overrides any cognitive functioning abilities.

You tell me, which one sounds more like a conqueror? :usosmug:
Ofc Usopp.

Lanji the conqueror =