Break Week Who is going down next ?

Who falls next

• Total voters
Maybe I’m just playing favourites, but I still don’t see Kizaru falling because of what it entails (last minute Admiral replacement, WG losing Seraphim right at their intro, etc.)

Either way, I guess having his defeat be a greater shock to the world than 2 Yonko falling could be an acceptable consolation prize.

The WG ranks are a bit stuffy right now: admirals, holy knights and gorosei. Yonkos on the other hand have just fought bar Cross guild but everybody knows Buggy will not fall, on the other hand he could become the pirate king (making a joke of the whole thing but that is another matter).

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Things looked bad for Kizaru even before confirmation of the fighting Gorosei and existence of the Holy Knights.

He’s the most disposable top tier.

Luffy beats him? Still two more Admirals who are quite clearly a pair to go. Still a Fleet Admiral, who is stronger than him. Any other character Kizaru is associated with? Only really Vegapunk and Sentomaru- who are a part of this arc as well. Oda can be wrapping all that up.

Things looked bad for Kizaru even before confirmation of the fighting Gorosei and existence of the Holy Knights.

He’s the most disposable top tier.

Luffy beats him? Still two more Admirals who are quite clearly a pair to go. Still a Fleet Admiral, who is stronger than him. Any other character Kizaru is associated with? Only really Vegapunk and Sentomaru- who are a part of this arc as well. Oda can be wrapping all that up.
Yep, Kizaru is obviously going down next. This also conveniently arranged for a 10v10 between the SHs and top Marines (1 FA, 2 Admirals for Zoro + Sanji to fight, plus 7 Zodiac themed VAs for 7 non-M3 SHs to fight).

I think that after Egghead, the SHs will fight the Marines, and the BBPs may fight the RHPs + CG