Speculations Who is sent for the Warlords?

Who is sent for Mihawk?

• Total voters
This topic has probably been touched on already, but I was still wondering who's after these guys?

Boa Hancock
Edward Weevil
Dracule Mihawk

Crocodile/Moria/Jinbei ~ N/A

PRECEDENCE:
  • For Doflamingo, Akainu dispatched Fujitora to absolve him of his Warlord Status, and later he collects Doflamingo along with Tsuru & Sengoku as the Retrieval Team. This establishes that Warlords are not jokes and Marines will send out Admirals to take them in, something emphasized throughout the story.

Since then, Fujitora has been rejected from entering a naval base by Akainu, which I don't think is a coincidence or some throw away line by Oda/Akainu.

Each Admiral we have is to be dispatched for the remaining active/dissolved Warlords.

Fujitora for Boa Hancock
Greenbull
for Edward Weevil
Kizaru
for Dracule Mihawk

The events of the Reverie have passed. Fujitora and Greenbull have fulfilled their role in quashing the threat of the revolutionaries in Marygeoise.

Fujitora and (assuming) Greenbull's wounds have been treated and they are free to set out. Fujitora last scene was on the (my best guess) Calm Belt given the presence of the large Sea Kings.

Coincidentally so is Captain Coby. Captains can not be sent to take down Warlords as we have established earlier. Also Coby is shown hiding, not leading the Assault on the Amazonians. Which means he has a Superior Commanding Officer.

Further supporting evidence that, Captains cannot take on Warlords, even Pre-Timeskip we've seen Captain Smoker get squashed by Boa. And on top of this, X Drake is the Superior Officer of Coby within Sword. And X Drake hasn't performed on the par of Warlords as his counterpart Law, is a rising Leader of the New Generation, whereas he is a Top Executive under the Commanders of a Yonko.

And the meeting of 3 individuals who are Luffy stans is very Oda like.

I think it is safe to assume Fujitora is sent for Boa Hancock. She is a formidable combatant anyways almost consecutively One Shotting 2-3 Pacifista.

Now to move on the Mihawk, I think Kizaru would be the better assumption rather than Greenbull. Kizarus strength is already established, and both characters are of the Old Guard (as in we have known them well in the Pretimeskip. We have always seen Kizaru up against right hands (Marco, Benn Beckman, Rayleigh) in the past clashing in a sense with the exception of Zoro.

Although, Kizaru was not shown to bust pass them. In the case of Mihawk, could it be possible that Mihawk defeats Kizaru to establish his place in the hierarchy of Pirates/Marines in the world of One Piece for fans? Of course the battle, in expected Oda fashion would not be determinable and have qualities for both sides of the faction (Maine Fans/Zoro(Mihawk fans) to argue for/against.

And finally for Edward Weevil, I wouldn't say its farfetched for Greenbull to be after Weevil, given they are both new characters. Although the Weevil assumption is completed unfounded and is just baseless Speculation on my part.

One thing for a fact is that the fodder Marines with Riot Shields certainly is not taking down "Whitebeards Son" and a possible former Rocks Member.

TLDR: It was left up for speculation for fans to guess who was sent for the three Warlords. Everyone except Buggy, who we all know is no threat. Coincidentally three Admirals are free. And Akainu said he has no resources to send against a rising threat such as the Big Mom/Kaido alliance. He would never say this if there were Admirals present and Marines on standby for battle.

Boa vs Fujitora
Mihawk vs Kizaru
Weevil vs Greenbull

Thoughts? @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Kromage911 @Mr. Anderson @Fenaker @zzShinichi @Kuro Ashi @Celestial D. Dragon @mly90 @ConquistadoR @ArdynIzunia @BleakAsh @playa4321 @Sentinel @m0nst3Rx @TheKnightOfTheSea @Alpha @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @etc

Last edited:
Fuji is an apt choice for Boa because he can't be seduced for shit :fujilaugh:

I think you're right with those choices because I can see Oda using Weevil as a hypetool for Greenbull's formal intro, don't think he'd sacrifice Mihawk's portrayal by matching him up against Greenbull right now.

Weevil feels like he'd fall into the gullible retard category of characters who'd be surprised by anything new thrown at him, a perfect way to showcase Greenbull's powers.

Either way, I don't see how the navy will be successful in capturing any of them (except maybe Buggy lul) because I see them being relevant to the plot soon.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

This topic has probably been touched on already, but I was still wondering who's after these guys?

Boa Hancock
Edward Weevil
Dracule Mihawk

Crocodile/Moria/Jinbei ~ N/A

PRECEDENCE:
  • For Trafalgar Law, Akainu dispatched Fujitora to absolve him of his Warlord Status, and later he collects Doflamingo along with Tsuru & Sengoku as the Retrieval Team. This establishes that Warlords are not jokes and Marines will send out Admirals to take them in, something emphasized throughout the story.

Since then, Fujitora has been rejected from entering a naval base by Akainu, which I don't think is a coincidence or some throw away line by Oda/Akainu.

Each Admiral we have is to be dispatched for the remaining active/dissolved Warlords.

Fujitora for Boa Hancock
Greenbull
for Edward Weevil
Kizaru
for Dracule Mihawk

The events of the Reverie have passed. Fujitora and Greenbull have fulfilled their role in quashing the threat of the revolutionaries in Marygeoise.

Fujitora and (assuming) Greenbull's wounds have been treated and they are free to set out. Fujitora last scene was on the (my best guess) Calm Belt given the presence of the large Sea Kings.

Coincidentally so is Captain Coby. Captains can not be sent to take down Warlords as we have established earlier. Also Coby is shown hiding, not leading the Assault on the Amazonians. Which means he has a Superior Commanding Officer.

Further supporting evidence that, Captains cannot take on Warlords, even Pre-Timeskip we've seen Captain Smoker get squashed by Boa. And on top of this, X Drake is the Superior Officer of Coby within Sword. And X Drake hasn't performed on the par of Warlords as his counterpart Law, is a rising Leader of the New Generation, whereas he is a Top Executive under the Commanders of a Yonko.

And the meeting of 3 individuals who are Luffy stans is very Oda like.

I think it is safe to assume Fujitora is sent for Boa Hancock. She is a formidable combatant anyways almost consecutively One Shotting 2-3 Pacifista.

Now to move on the Mihawk, I think Kizaru would be the better assumption rather than Greenbull. Kizarus strength is already established, and both characters are of the Old Guard (as in we have known them well in the Pretimeskip. We have always seen Kizaru up against right hands (Marco, Benn Beckman, Rayleigh) in the past clashing in a sense with the exception of Zoro.

Although, Kizaru was not shown to bust pass them. In the case of Mihawk, could it be possible that Mihawk defeats Kizaru to establish his place in the hierarchy of Pirates/Marines in the world of One Piece for fans? Of course the battle, in expected Oda fashion would not be determinable and have qualities for both sides of the faction (Maine Fans/Zoro(Mihawk fans) to argue for/against.

And finally for Edward Weevil, I wouldn't say its farfetched for Greenbull to be after Weevil, given they are both new characters. Although the Weevil assumption is completed unfounded and is just baseless Speculation on my part.

One thing for a fact is that the fodder Marines with Riot Shields certainly is not taking down "Whitebeards Son" and a possible former Rocks Member.

TLDR: It was left up for speculation for fans to guess who was sent for the three Warlords. Everyone except Buggy, who we all know is no threat. Coincidentally three Admirals are free. And Akainu said he has no resources to send against a rising threat such as the Big Mom/Kaido alliance. He would never say this if there were Admirals present and Marines on standby for battle.

Boa vs Fujitora
Mihawk vs Kizaru
Weevil vs Greenbull

Thoughts? @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Kromage911 @Mr. Anderson @Fenaker @zzShinichi @Kuro Ashi @Celestial D. Dragon @mly90 @ConquistadoR @ArdynIzunia @BleakAsh @playa4321 @Sentinel @m0nst3Rx @TheKnightOfTheSea @Alpha @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @etc
If an admiral was sent it would be a good way to introduce greenbull.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
For Trafalgar Law, Akainu dispatched Fujitora to absolve him of his Warlord Status,
This is wrong Blother.

Akainu sent Fujitora because he thought Doflamingo had resigned from his warlord position. The Navy didn’t find out that Doffy was still a Warlord until long after Fujitora had already arrived on Dressrosa. Fujitora pivoted to capture Law after the Navy was informed by Cipher Pol that Doflamingo was still a Warlord.

This is wrong Blother.

Akainu sent Fujitora because he thought Doflamingo had resigned from his warlord position. The Navy didn’t find out that Doffy was still a Warlord until long after Fujitora had already arrived on Dressrosa. Fujitora pivoted to capture Law after the Navy was informed by Cipher Pol that Doflamingo was still a Warlord.
Yeah I just remembered, thank you for pointing it out.

for boa they might sent Fuji to capture her

for mihawk
admiral shouldnt be defeated yet due to the plot so it impossible they sent admirals for battle with mihawk because if they sent them then admiral getting bodied obviously
vice admirals possible then mihawk might Neg diff those fodders and chilling again or travel for elbaf island

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The Marines sent a Fleet to the New World to prevent Shanks and Whitebeard from meeting. It failed miserably but still, that’s what they sent. None of the Admirals appeared to be busy, but still the Marines did not send even one.

By that logic, the Admirals being free does not mean they would’ve sent an Admiral for Mihawk. With Reverie happening, the Admirals should theoretically have their hands tied just being at Reverie and standing by for orders, I don’t see any need to send one of them for Mihawk. A Buster Call caliber fleet alone is already a big enough threat to any OP character by itself.

Dont think any admiral is after Mihawk and Weevil, because of the plot, the two still have things to do in the plot.

Probably the two will defeat the fodders, some VA and pehaps some of the SSG.

Fujitora after Hancock is the only admiral that i think will be send. Dont just is he imune to her powers, but plotwise she is the only one that make sense to be captured.

Buggy will run and we are going to get more of he when Shanks past was explained, could be that he is a Celestial Dragon baby that Roger saved in God Valley.

Probably Oda will came up with something like, Ryukugyu have to say in Marijoa to protect the Celestial Dragons and Kizaru was send to deal with the urgent matter regarding Alabasta.

The Marines sent a Fleet to the New World to prevent Shanks and Whitebeard from meeting. It failed miserably but still, that’s what they sent. None of the Admirals appeared to be busy, but still the Marines did not send even one.

By that logic, the Admirals being free does not mean they would’ve sent an Admiral for Mihawk. With Reverie happening, the Admirals should theoretically have their hands tied just being at Reverie and standing by for orders, I don’t see any need to send one of them for Mihawk. A Buster Call caliber fleet alone is already a big enough threat to any OP character by itself.
Yeah, I would actually think that they'd give more priority to whatever's going on with Alabasta especially with Pluton being involved there.

BB is also potentially headed there, so I would actually think they'd assign an admiral for that job more than capturing a warlord. Alabasta is more of a pressing matter to the Gorosei at this moment.

Warlords should be able to handle Buster Calls. Even Buggy has an impressive Fleet backing him. Boa has an Island users. And Mihawk can spam Mountain cutting slashes.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Warlords should be able to handle Buster Calls. Even Buggy has an impressive Fleet backing him. Boa has an Island users. And Mihawk can spam Mountain cutting slashes.
Nah a Buster Call should be able to eliminate any Warlord. A Buster call has always been portrayed as an event that everyone retreats from and that fighting is hopeless.

I don’t think anybody in OP could solo a Buster Call with ease. Oda isn’t going to write a story where one individual solos such a fleet.

At this stage probably no one is after Weevil because portrayal suggests he is just too extensively potent.

I also think Boa looks Neutral for now except from the Marines perspective and Coby should still attempt to chase her funnily.

Nah a Buster Call should be able to eliminate any Warlord. A Buster call has always been portrayed as an event that everyone retreats from and that fighting is hopeless.

I don’t think anybody in OP could solo a Buster Call with ease. Oda isn’t going to write a story where one individual solos such a fleet.
Mihawk did that to Don Krieg
It would be a perfect reference for him to do that again to the Marines