General & Others Who is the most overrated character in OP?

N

NeutralWatcher

Katakuri

The most hyped 40+ yo virgin who lives with his mother and was called the unbeatable but lost at the first real challenge.

Despite such is praised to be a future emperor for many .
:afrokappa:
This is a piss poor attempt to shit on Katakuri. Using virgin word is like beating a dead horse. Many characters in One Piece are virgin.

Sengoku said Kaido and BM fought many times and Katakuri hasn't lost a single battle during their fighting years.

Katakuri also fell on his back by purpose as stated by Brulee and that was against future Pirate King which was better than losing against Mr. Faint second or maybe third strongest in SH when Jinbei joined.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is a piss poor attempt to shit on Katakuri. Using virgin word is like beating a dead horse. Many characters in One Piece are virgin.

Sengoku said Kaido and BM fought many times and Katakuri hasn't lost a single battle during their fighting years.

Katakuri also fell on his back by purpose as stated by Brulee and that was against future Pirate King which was better than losing against Mr. Faint second or maybe third strongest in SH when Jinbei joined.
Well thats a lie sengoku didnt say that at all.
Meme and kaido themselves explicitly stated they havent seen each other in DECADES.

"This is a piss poor attempt to shit on X"

Starts doing that after saying it....

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah when they were younger.
That has nothing to do with kata fighting strong people.
They said to each other. How many DECADES has it been since theyve even seen each other.
When they were younger Katakuri was still in BM pirates. He was the second son after all and who did he fight from Beast Pirates? Fodders?

"This is a piss poor attempt to shit on X"

Starts doing that after saying it....

Not really. If you use virgin I can also say King is virgin too and I explained that Katakuri fell on his back on purpose so he is still undefeated.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When they were younger Katakuri was still in BM pirates. He was the second son after all and who did he fight from Beast Pirates? Fodders?

Not really. If you use virgin I can also say King is virgin too and I explained that Katakuri fell on his back on purpose so he is still undefeated.
So considering 30 odd years ago at god valley was the last time they saw each other. Kata was what 18 odd who the heck was he fighting. Besides that sengoku panel isnt the offical translation.

Saying undefeated means little without knowing who came before .

Moreover such wank "undefeated " comes from his own family /crew so is not something remarkable.

If such " undefeated " hype was something that the whole world hyped then I agree with you no doubt.

Kuina died undefeated ....
Yet I don't see you hyping her.
:kayneshrug:

N

NeutralWatcher

So considering 30 odd years ago at god valley was the last time they saw each other. Kata was what 18 odd who the heck was he fighting. Besides that sengoku panel isnt the offical translation.
Saying undefeated means little without knowing who came before .

Moreover such wank "undefeated " comes from his own family /crew so is not something remarkable.

If such " undefeated " hype was something that the whole world hyped then I agree with you no doubt.

Kuina died undefeated ....
Yet I don't see you hyping her.
:kayneshrug:
Fair point. Katakuri last fight was actually against Luffy and he fell on his back by purpose as stated by Brulee. The fight was a draw at best but I can see many people said Luffy won that fight. As for Kuina I think she lost to stair. :finally:

Doflamingo is also a good example. How many people sit there and talk about how he’s commander level when he couldn’t keep up with Luffy in G4, couldn’t stop G4, and couldn’t damage G4? Meanwhile Cracker, who was only elevated to YC3 after Snack got demoted, was able to at least cut Luffy.

And then those same people, as well as Zoro fanboys, try to use Doflamingo to underrate Law despite that Law had him beat after having fought him and Trebol, and him and Fujitora on his own for most of the day.

Doflamingo is also a good example. How many people sit there and talk about how he’s commander level when he couldn’t keep up with Luffy in G4, couldn’t stop G4, and couldn’t damage G4? Meanwhile Cracker, who was only elevated to YC3 after Snack got demoted, was able to at least cut Luffy.

And then those same people, as well as Zoro fanboys, try to use Doflamingo to underrate Law despite that Law had him beat after having fought him and Trebol, and him and Fujitora on his own for most of the day.
Doflamingo has only had 1 encounter with a Yonko Commander and he used him as a chair. Dude has been portrayed as stronger than Dragon's right hand and Whitebeard's left hand.

Meanwhile Cracker, who was only elevated to YC3 after Snack got demoted.
??? Stop smoking crack. Seriously.

Hancock... wth she just kicked some pacifista

Big Mom... even after all her anti-feats at full power lmaooo

Idk else
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk, Zoro, and Sanji. When you’ve got people yelling that Mihawk is Yonko level and saying that Zoro will severely injure and kill Kaido, and then when you have people saying that Sanji is stronger than xyz, and they use the strength of other characters to justify it (Sanji is M3, so he has to be!!!)....

It’s not surprising though, given the demographics of the site and the fanbases themselves.
Mihawk being shanks rival and wss

But overrating to say yonko level lmao

Doflamingo has only had 1 encounter with a Yonko Commander and he used him as a chair. Dude has been portrayed as stronger than Dragon's right hand and Whitebeard's left hand.

??? Stop smoking crack. Seriously.
One encounter in which he did nothing other than trap Jozu in a parasite and did nothing to the guy.

He’s been portrayed as stronger than Dragon’s rig right hand and Whitebeard’s left? Sorry, too busy seeing him get ragdolled by Gear 4 to the extent that he was not able to keep up with it, not able to defend against it, and not able to damage it. This, by the way, at the hands of a guy who was barely commander level himself. Could you point out exactly where that portrayal was? But you know, I’m the one that’s smoking crack.
Mihawk being shanks rival and wss

But overrating to say yonko level lmao
Too bad that he was Shanks’ rival long before Shanks ever became a Yonko. So yeah, it’s overrating him to say that he’s at that level.

One encounter in which he did nothing other than trap Jozu in a parasite and did nothing to the guy.

He’s been portrayed as stronger than Dragon’s rig right hand and Whitebeard’s left? Sorry, too busy seeing him get ragdolled by Gear 4 to the extent that he was not able to keep up with it, not able to defend against it, and not able to damage it. This, by the way, at the hands of a guy who was barely commander level himself. Could you point out exactly where that portrayal was? But you know, I’m the one that’s smoking crack.

Too bad that he was Shanks’ rival long before Shanks ever became a Yonko. So yeah, it’s overrating him to say that he’s at that level.
It's amazing that he was ragdolled by Gear 4, yet Luffy spent > 20 minutes / 30 mins in Gear 4 defending and running away from his awakening. That's my definition of ragdoll.

There's reality - and there is your personal headcanon. Separate the two.