General & Others Who still thinks Zoro surpasses Oden this arc ?

Would Zoro defeat Oden in 1 vs 1 combat at the end of Wano ?

• Total voters
Lol only a fool will think Zoro in this arc can fight kaido 1 v 1 and be paired with the Great Pirates

Even Luffy will barely solo weakened kaido 1 v1

Nobody is guaranteed to surpass Oden this arc
Zoro won't even surpass FS Pre udon Luffy in this arc
Now you are Stretching a Bit too far. Zoro Has so much Hype with ashura he will definitely turn out stronger with that alone. Enma and then likely Upgrade to 2.kitetsu will Seal the deal and make him easily stronger.

Hard to believe Zoro would become powerful enough to beat Kaido 1v1 so.....no.
Why not? Oden only beat dragon Kaido and given that even his Named attack barely damaged Kaido even that is arguable since it is hard to believe that he can go from scarring Kaido lightly to fatally injuring him. In any case Zoro has the Tools to take on Dragon Kaido.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Why not? Oden only beat dragon Kaido and given that even his Named attack barely damaged Kaido even that is arguable since it is hard to believe that he can go from scarring Kaido lightly to fatally injuring him. In any case Zoro has the Tools to take on Dragon Kaido.
?
Not only did Oden's attack leave a permanent scar, Kaido was down after that one hit and Oden was seconds away from finishing him off.....Kaido was coughing blood and covered in sweat....a few days later for Oden's execution, Kaido was still covered in bandages despite his enhanced recovery time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
?
Not only did Oden's attack leave a permanent scar, Kaido was down after that one hit and Oden was seconds away from finishing him off.....Kaido was coughing blood and covered in sweat....a few days later for Oden's execution, Kaido was still covered in bandages despite his enhanced recovery time.
Zoros gonna surpass that attack when he does it to hybrid kaido.

One more time, Zoro will "surpass" Oden by making black blade and reopen the scar but in term of strength and endurance, Oden still beats Zoro in a fight.
Zoro's endurance has been consistently freakish so if I had to bet my cent I would say more or less a tie more probably.

And strenght wise he is demonstrating a lot, if you take Asura into account as strenght he is most likely stronger than Oden and could achieve way much more than simply scarring, whether or not Oden was capable to push himself further as well.

I mean, really all we’re talking about is Zoro doing something that matches this

this

and this

I don’t really think that’s a huge leap of faith? A head on clash with one of the two Yonko, not being one-shot by them and landing a heavy blow on Kaido is all he really needs here.
So, with this in mind, Zoro looking very on-track to at least equal, if not surpass, Oden this arc.

Lol only a fool will think Zoro in this arc can fight kaido 1 v 1 and be paired with the Great Pirates

Even Luffy will barely solo weakened kaido 1 v1

Nobody is guaranteed to surpass Oden this arc
Zoro won't even surpass FS Pre udon Luffy in this arc
We all know Luffy was going to be equated to Oden up there. Zoro is going to open kaidos scar but he won’t surpass oden
You lot are shameless, but i edited the opening post in your honor

:cheers:
Who still thinks Zoro surpasses Oden this arc ?

Those who still think are extreme and radical Zorofanboys that everyone should ignore them
:holdthisl: Zoro takes 2 Yonko attacks doesn’t Faint. :getnappaed:
Oden takes a Thunder Bagua and dies :risitasad: Another L tallied under the Foolish Lord