Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
I think too much has been set up for Luffy to defeat Big Mom, and too much has been set up for Kid to have a big fight with Kaido, so Kid can't take down Big Mom right now. I believe his fight will be interrupted, but Kid will get the upper hand and will do significant damage to Big Mom before that happens.

Then after the raid fails we can start getting more focus on Kid and continue his storyline with Kaido, and have it conclude with him doing significant damage to Kaido as well.

So we'll get Luffy defeating the two Yonko, but Kid won't stay far behind. And I think the best way for Oda to have this scenario would be with the raid failing.

Good chapter
The action was actually pretty solid on Law and Kid part…
Hopefully next chapter we get confirmation of Big Mom taken down
I do not want to see this old hag built up as main enemy of another freaking arc, she doesn’t deserve more screentime than what she got…
We basically know everything we need to know about her… lt’s time to put her old ass to rest..

not a kid fan, but his last beam attack was actually cool looking, I like the weapon

Law’s attack on the other hand was a masterpiece…

now that I think about it… it seems Law’s abilities in general gets more powerful the more he extends it…

It’s the same I feel with his cutting ability… where he needed to created a much bigger room to cut vergo in Punk Hazard than his regular room…

it seems to us that they are the same attacks, but in actuality when he makes bigger room or the more his sword extends, his attacks are more fierce… even if for our eyes it looks the same effect….

Anyway, bye bye Big Mom, if she stands up next chapter it will only be false threat… where she stands to go down again, OR she stands to make one last attack on Kid, while Kid puts her with his final big move. Since Law announced that this was his last attack while Kidd didn’t announce that this was his trump card or that this was his last attack, this might be one of other attacks he shows before the trump card…

regardless next chapter Big Mom will be out “finger crossed”
Post automatically merged:

I think too much has been set up for Luffy to defeat Big Mom, and too much has been set up for Kid to have a big fight with Kaido, so Kid can't take down Big Mom right now. I believe his fight will be interrupted, but Kid will get the upper hand and will do significant damage to Big Mom before that happens.

Then after the raid fails we can start getting more focus on Kid and continue his storyline with Kaido, and have it conclude with him doing significant damage to Kaido as well.

So we'll get Luffy defeating the two Yonko, but Kid won't stay far behind. And I think the best way for Oda to have this scenario would be with the raid failing.
Lol, Oda set up way too many things that didn’t end up as it was set up…

I think you’re clinging to something that feels like a mirage at this point

What the fuck… why when I wrote Vergo
It said heat and wire
Hhhhh

Wtf

Who’s hacking this forum!? Lol
When I write Doffy’s right hand executive, I get Kid’s two lackeys

Last edited: