Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
Yeah, it does seem like Kid and Law may defeat BM from the recent chapter tho a massive PU for each is necessary tbh. BM is obviously not far off Kaido and we know how much it took to lead to his defeat while BM didn’t get anywhere near. As of now even Kid and Law have yet to cause on panel decent damage let alone game changing ones. The only way Oda could make up is if both got haki PU or a DF awakening cause both characters have some of the most potentially powerful DFs that can become a game changer.

I lean to Kid&Law. It will be seems like luffy&Law vs Doffy.

Luffy has number of PU combined of Kid PU & Law PU. Kid & Law may has at least Katakuri CoA / even aCoA / awaken super basic CoC / stronger CoC/ awakening df. But both still need someone to stall/intercept some time of BM as Luffy still need Yamato. Killer & co may catch up to stall/intercept for some BM time / O-lin will help Kid&Law beat BM.

Now I am a bit conflicted. The set up is there for Kidd & Law to do so, but I still believe Oda will involve a 3rd party so that Luffy retains all the shine for actually going all the way to victory by himself now.

Either way, I still see O-Lin awaiting her. The writing is on the wall.
I feel like she will probably either escape once cornered or be vanquished this very arc by Luffy's hand prominently.

The thing though is that Elbaf might feel a pretty moot arc if she is out so soon. Oda would arguably have to introduce some new compelling villains.

As of latest chapter 99% Kid, Law assists in her defeat.

I still wonder how tho they both seem pretty fucked up while Big Mom looks pretty much with still no major damage inflicted on her.

As of latest chapter 99% Kid, Law assists in her defeat.

I still wonder how tho they both seem pretty fucked up while Big Mom looks pretty much with still no major damage inflicted on her.
Hmm I'm not that confident tbh but mostly because although Kidd is known for willing to defeat her and Killer spelled go ahead, that mention can also just sugnify to go ahead and doing his thing, but still I wonder if Kidd is really capable of accomplishing the job and also not let her escape. 🤔

Hmm I'm not that confident tbh but mostly because although Kidd is known for willing to defeat her and Killer spelled go ahead, that mention can also just sugnify to go ahead and doing his thing, but still I wonder if Kidd is really capable of accomplishing the job and also not let her escape. 🤔
That's why he has Law with him, Kid will finish her but they will work it out somehow, I just want Oda to to it reasonably, they habe yet to deal any major damage to Big Mom to regard it as "yes they have a chance of beating her now", but the Killer dialogue raised the possibility to nearly 100% of her defeat, ignoring ALL of that.

They have means to do it, Law manipulating the giant Onigashima sword, or Kid gathering all metals and factories of Wano/Onigashima that have ecplosices in them into one giant nuke. However Big Mom should also be able to create a homie out of that giant sword, heavy plot armor may get involved into her defeat.

I feel like she will probably either escape once cornered or be vanquished this very arc by Luffy's hand prominently.

The thing though is that Elbaf might feel a pretty moot arc if she is out so soon. Oda would arguably have to introduce some new compelling villains.
I don't see Big Mom being an antagonist in another arc. Of all the awful things Oda has done to her, that would simply be the cruelest. She has to go down in Wano, otherwise the would be no point in her even being there.

Of all the possible fates though, getting beat up by Kidd & Law, getting her head caved in so she becomes O-Lin, possibly drowning for the umpteenth time....I can't see any of them being good for her. Leaving to only get beat up by Luffy after no one considers her much of a threat anymore would just be the worst though.

She'd be better off just becoming a permanent racetrack for Franky to drive his bike over to perform stunts on.

I don't see Big Mom being an antagonist in another arc. Of all the awful things Oda has done to her, that would simply be the cruelest. She has to go down in Wano, otherwise the would be no point in her even being there.

Of all the possible fates though, getting beat up by Kidd & Law, getting her head caved in so she becomes O-Lin, possibly drowning for the umpteenth time....I can't see any of them being good for her. Leaving to only get beat up by Luffy after no one considers her much of a threat anymore would just be the worst though.

She'd be better off just becoming a permanent racetrack for Franky to drive his bike over to perform stunts on.
Well I respectfully disagree on no point in that she contributed in the rooftop fight and in general in the arc when it comes to military force despite Oda did her vastly dirty in my opinion but that's pretty much occurring often with villains in One Piece.

It's decidedly a possibility nevertheless, but still it's fishy how Oda portrayed Luffy v Big Mom that much if he won't end up playing a major role in her demise. If she went down here I bet he may play it.

Of course the skepticism arises from the notion that he'd would have to face two yonko in a row.

I believe its sanji. Zoro is going to defeat kaido so sanji will defeat an equal opponent. The only problem with this is that sanji doesnt fight women. But now that hes losing emotion then I think its settled.

W

Wonderful World

Based on recent events, I'm going to go with it being Kid.

Now that he's back, I think he and Law will tag team, but Law might be later incapacitated somehow, forcing Kid to overcome his limits and put her in the ground.