Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
I still don’t think she’ll be “defeated” so much as getting hit really hard and going back to O-Lin for good.

But she is probably also going to try to betray Kaido at some point to get his Road Poneglyph, so it’s hard to see how those two will combine together. Unless it goes BM tries to betray Kaido -> Kaido thunder baguas her in the head in response -> BM turns into O-Lin

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I still don’t think she’ll be “defeated” so much as getting hit really hard and going back to O-Lin for good.

But she is probably also going to try to betray Kaido at some point to get his Road Poneglyph, so it’s hard to see how those two will combine together. Unless it goes BM tries to betray Kaido -> Kaido thunder baguas her in the head in response -> BM turns into O-Lin
that would be dogshit

Luffy defeats Kaido
Kidd Defeats Big Mom

I already speculated this shit since the beginning of Wano

and now look who's facing who in the double spread panel

People with lipstick will fight each others LMAO

as much as I hate Kidd as a character, and as much as I'm not interested in him... Oda portrayed him in this arc that he will try to compete with Luffy... and let this be KNOWN for everyone... Oda will NOT make Kidd take th credit in saving Wano from Kaido and be in tag team with Luffy against Kaido and where Oda takes away from Luffy's success... Oda has two routes to take....
Either Oda will make Kidd get wrecked so hard that he will be casted aside and out of picture LMAO
OR he takes out a threat almost equal to the threat Luffy will take out

So, Luffy will take out Kaido
and Kidd will take out Big Mom
as Kaido and Big Mom have been portrayed to have similar and close bounty, and both need Ryuu to affect their skin...etc.

Anyway, Oda will NOT make them have a combo final attack and both get same amount of credit... that's NOT gonna happen
And he will also NOT make Kidd finish Kaido and take credit in saving Wano

Rather he will just make him accomplish a similar feat... Luffy took Kaido out? well, Kidd takes Big Mom out... as simple as that

Unless this rivalry is never gonna continue and Oda decides to cast aside Kidd and make him a complete cheerleader LOL

Luffy defeats Kaido
Kidd Defeats Big Mom

I already speculated this shit since the beginning of Wano

and now look who's facing who in the double spread panel

People with lipstick will fight each others LMAO

as much as I hate Kidd as a character, and as much as I'm not interested in him... Oda portrayed him in this arc that he will try to compete with Luffy... and let this be KNOWN for everyone... Oda will NOT make Kidd take th credit in saving Wano from Kaido and be in tag team with Luffy against Kaido and where Oda takes away from Luffy's success... Oda has two routes to take....
Either Oda will make Kidd get wrecked so hard that he will be casted aside and out of picture LMAO
OR he takes out a threat almost equal to the threat Luffy will take out

So, Luffy will take out Kaido
and Kidd will take out Big Mom
as Kaido and Big Mom have been portrayed to have similar and close bounty, and both need Ryuu to affect their skin...etc.

Anyway, Oda will NOT make them have a combo final attack and both get same amount of credit... that's NOT gonna happen
And he will also NOT make Kidd finish Kaido and take credit in saving Wano

Rather he will just make him accomplish a similar feat... Luffy took Kaido out? well, Kidd takes Big Mom out... as simple as that

Unless this rivalry is never gonna continue and Oda decides to cast aside Kidd and make him a complete cheerleader LOL
I'm guessing that Kidd's last blow will be along with Zoro. Zoro doing a final slash and Kidd adding hugemetal ornaments to Zoro's three swords, beating BM's burning Napoleon and beating her, should be enough. So Zoro took credit in reopening Kaidou's old scar, and then taking the final blow together with Kidd to beat BM.

IMO, At first the fight between the SN and Yonko will be a rumble then after some big impact of their attack the group will be separated and Killer and Zoro might end up against the Big Mom (maybe Kidd too after inflicting Kaido his share of damage). Kidd and Killer have a history against Big Mom. They even injured her commander. Zoro will be there to keep her from interfering in his captains fight. Maybe after they finish off with Big Mom, Zoro will be still able to join the fight against the Kaido and have his impending moment of glory. not ZKK but ZCK.

I wonder if this will happen soon, because Nami should have at least Zeus when she beats Ulti, or else her victory would be a bit ridiculous

Bogard

You can't win
So, what do people think about this now?

The purpose of the Killer vs Hawkins battle was to show how the ones who didn't surrender to the yonko are surviving that hell to overcome the impossible

With there being a conflict in the path between Hawkins(who predicted hell for the alliance) and the rooftop SNs who decided to take the risk and challenge the yonko

But as Killer noticed, even Hawkins himself is starting to doubt the path he chose, with Kid aiming at beating the emperors that Hawkins thought to be unbeatable, and now trying to get in his way

And the end of the battle illustrated a hidden meaning around the upveal of an established order and opening of a new path, with the focus on KId

So it looks like the arguments for Kid beating her are growing stronger :optimistic: