Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even if you right it's still better.
Not by an overwhelming margin.

I know Zoro didn't do this much too but Kidd's feats are not even in 10% as big as Luffy's.

Oda putting him as Luffy's rival is forced as hell. I'd rather believe in Law being Luffy's rival for now.

We will see what Oda prepared for us because using logic is pointless at this point.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He didn't ko Apoo because Oda didn't let him, Kid didn't even use haki in that attack but still managed to injure him badly and I'm pretty sure that wasn't his strongest thecnique.
This is f'd up. He was so mad on Apoo. I thought he would lose his mind in the first place and attempt to murder Apoo but no Oda is a softy when it comes to these things.

This is f'd up. He was so mad on Apoo. I thought he would lose his mind in the first place and attempt to murder Apoo but no Oda is a softy when it comes to these things.
Oda is not just softy but he's also insanely manipulative, he makes characters strong or weak in matter of seconds to execute a certain plot line, kid just suddenly forget that he has haki and Luffy still can't remember that he has advanced CoO and CoA but Kinemon just remembered that he has advanced CoA but he will forget about it later.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda is not just softy but he's also insanely manipulative, he makes characters strong or weak in matter of seconds to execute a certain plot line, kid just suddenly forget that he has haki and Luffy still can't remember that he has advanced CoO and CoA but Kinemon just remembered that he has advanced CoA but he will forget about it later.
Well, I usually make fun of some of Oda's decision but I still leave him a room called exceed my expectations. He's capable of doing that but I think he tries to do too much in this arc.

I hope the war will pick up the pace massively.

Well, I usually make fun of some of Oda's decision but I still leave him a room called exceed my expectations. He's capable of doing that but I think he tries to do too much in this arc.

I hope the war will pick up the pace massively.
Well, when it comes to me I don't have any hopes for one piece, my last piece of hope died with Big Mom's amnesia, that was the end for me I had even worst reaction to it than Rogersbace (if you've seen it) now I'm just going along, I wanna find out how it will end and other mistoryes but as a storytelling it's done, it's more of a cartoon at this point than manga.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, when it comes to me I don't have any hopes for one piece, my lost piece of hope died with Big Mom's amnesia, that was the end for me I had even worst reaction to it than Rogersbace (if you've seen it) now I'm just going along, I wanna find out how it will end and other mistoryes but as a storytelling it's done, it's more of a cartoon at this point than manga.
Yeah, that was a fucking pain in the ass. I wouldn't mind if she stayed at Toto Land and next time we see her is when Luffy would make sure to keep his promise and come back to fight her. I hope she dies/disappears at the end of Wano because I can't fucking imagine her panels in Elbaf once again after Oda trolled her like a child.

+ Forcing her to Elbaf. Why?
Because she killed two Giant geezers and burned out a village? Nice plot. Oh, and her daughter screwed Giant feelings.

Massive points wow.

F

Fallen Prince

Her own kids.

You got me right , i dont think luffy will be the one to defeat her . Big mom is complicated i dont think her motives match with kaido . Both of yhem have conflicting ideas of how they view the world.

I feel some of her kids like pero, kata will side luffy to oppose their mother .

After the latest chapter, I think Luffy will indeed defeat both Big Mom and Kaido this arc but with help and only after they are nerfed.

I feel like the Marines will be here, whether with Kizaru/Ryokugyu or not, and this will give Luffy the boost to win. Big Mom vs Kizaru/Ryokugyu before facing Luffy or Luffy outright teaming up with the admiral and/or Marco to take out Big Mom is also possible. BM is already nerfed from losing Zeus, a nerfed BM isn't winning against an admiral, a YC1, and a YC1 level fighter (especially since Luffy has likely mastered Ryuou).

Also, I don't doubt Kaido is going to win against the Scabbards and the Sulong Minks, but it's not gonna be easy. He'll not come out of this unscathed and this sets up Luffy & Zoro vs Nerfed Kaido perfectly.