Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
Weevil shouldn’t be that strong tbh.... at best he is in the huge gap between YC1 and top tiers.
I'm not sure myself about Weevil beating BM , but if he ends up as an ally after meeting Marco then it's a possibility

I think BM with just Napoleon is also between YC1 and top tiers . Whitebeard with just Bisento also in this range imo , so if the hype for Weevil meand that he is as strong as Whitebeard with just Bisento , then it's possible he's capable of beating Big Mom

but if Zeus comes back to BM of course Weevil most likely can't beat her . and i don't think Prometheus will come since he's in WCI with Katakuri , Oven , Cracker , Snack as it's defense

Might BM with no haki and N, Z & P with little effort and Zero combat experience of that of BM yet was trashing around Queen...
It might be appropriate to call Napoleon BM a low top tier . the same can be said to Weevil if he really is as strong as Whitebeard without DF . BM ragdolling full Brachiosaurus Queen was a really good feat , but Whitebeard had some really good feats as well without the help of his DF

For me it's better if Kizaru will defeat her but i'm just not ruling out the possibility of Weevil vs BM , if Weevil turns out to be an ally

It actually makes More sense for Luffy to beat BigMom and Zoro to beat Kaido, reasons are
1: Luffy training on hitting without touching which seemed absolutely necessary against BM in WCI
2: Pedro lost his life because of BMP and Luffy has to take revenge on that
3: Zoro got Enma
4: Zoro was mostly depicted as Tiger, and the Ying/Yang thing is Tiger VS Dragon ( Kaido Type of Dragon )
5: Zoro is supposedly the 2nd coming of Ryuma killing the tyrant Dragon
6: The theory you might've read that Zoro's father Ushimaru Shimotsuki was also Killed by Kaido, so if thats true then Zoro has to be Kaido's opponent....
but nah everything always goes to luffy so....cant get our hopes up

It actually makes More sense for Luffy to beat BigMom and Zoro to beat Kaido, reasons are
1: Luffy training on hitting without touching which seemed absolutely necessary against BM in WCI
2: Pedro lost his life because of BMP and Luffy has to take revenge on that
3: Zoro got Enma
4: Zoro was mostly depicted as Tiger, and the Ying/Yang thing is Tiger VS Dragon ( Kaido Type of Dragon )
5: Zoro is supposedly the 2nd coming of Ryuma killing the tyrant Dragon
6: The theory you might've read that Zoro's father Ushimaru Shimotsuki was also Killed by Kaido, so if thats true then Zoro has to be Kaido's opponent....
but nah everything always goes to luffy so....cant get our hopes up
Might the point of his baki training is to bypass Kaido’s tough skin...

Might the point of his baki training is to bypass Kaido’s tough skin...
of course, Luffy was training for beating Kaido the way Raileigh did by touching Elephant however, lets forget Wano arc and think what we thought when we saw Luffy hitting BM, we all thought how could luffy beat BM when Luffy is using his body for fighting and has to touch BM no matter, it seemed impossible to beat Her but after training in Wano, Luffy gained more than what he intended (Rayleigh touch) what now seems the possible way for beating BM using fists without touching her

Lmao you beat me XD I swear I didn't see your comment lmao
It's okay, I believe you. XD

Seriously though, it's extremely hard to predict what will happen to her. Luffy didn't even care when she came to Udon, he only seems interested in fighting Kaido. Maybe we'll have something similar to the fight against Oars, with Law, Kid, the 9 scabbards and possibly some SH members teaming up to fight her.