Speculations Who will Kizaru and Saturn fight?

What will happen?

• Luffy fights Saturn and then fights Kizaru

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fujitora is not gonna be an antagonist lol
Hmmm, idk cause even after last chapter, we have to remember that chapter 957 (which is after the reverie) had Akainu and Fuji talking about how they need to put their faith in the SSG/Seraphim to help with their end of piracy.

I think Fuji likes people (i.e. Luffy), but he has no bias for pirates as a whole and will still fight them under Akainu. Imo, the Marines will join the Yonko war over One Piece, because letting anyone become PK is essentially the on thing the marines shouldnt even let happen.

Two options if Saturn has a Zoan

1) Luffy vs Saturn

Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe and others vs Kizaru and Seraphim and CP0

2) Luffy vs Kizaru

Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe and others vs Saturn and Seraphim and CP0

Everything will be epic so idc which will happen :pepelit:

If Saturn is a fodder

Luffy vs Kizaru

Others vs Seraphim and Marines

----

I don't know where to put BB's pirates

Last edited:
Luffy will fight Kizaru, now will Luffy defeat Kizaru? That's something will have to wait and see.

There is no way Oda won't have Luffy fight or at the very least clash with an Admiral during the Egghead arc.

As for Saturn, I don't believe he will fight anyone. Maybe Luffy might hit him but that's pretty much it, there is that possibility that no one else knows about Saturn's powers other than the rest of the Elders and Imu.

And if that's the case then I can see Saturn not fighting so that way he won't expose himself, maybe something might happen where he will be forced to fight for short period of time but other than that I still think he will be saved for the end of the series.

either kizaru fights luffy or zoro and sanji. zoro is not getting a major opponent like that without sanji getting someone comparable
Zoro gets a solo fight every arc he is in, only 1 arc he didnt get a fight was Zou and thats it, now why for the first time in almost 30years do these candies think he will share a fight with Sanji?

Do people actually forget that last time Sanji had a 1 v 1 before Queen was back in 2006 now they think he will fight anytime soon?

Welp i guess if Zoro does Sanji does too :milaugh:

Zoro gets a solo fight every arc he is in, only 1 arc he didnt get a fight was Zou and thats it, now why for the first time in almost 30years do these candies think he will share a fight with Sanji?

Do people actually forget that last time Sanji had a 1 v 1 before Queen was back in 2006 now they think he will fight anytime soon?

Welp i guess if Zoro does Sanji does too :milaugh:
They are scared
They wanted tag team vs king and queen
They wanted sanji to join zoro on roof
Now they want 2v1 admiral
Goofy fans are salty

Kizaru speed blitzing the weak SH ( show off his power again.. same as in sabaody)

Luffy Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru

Or

Luffy vs Kizaru .. Sanji vs S-shark .. Zoro vs S-Hawk

Saturn will not take part in any fights or maybe just DF reveal vs CP0

Kizaru speed blitzing the weak SH ( show off his power again.. same as in sabaody)

Luffy Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru

Or

Luffy vs Kizaru .. Sanji vs S-shark .. Zoro vs S-Hawk

Saturn will not take part in any fights or maybe just DF reveal vs CP0
You guys realize theres an assortment of Vice Admirals on the way too right? Doubt the Seraphim are legitimate matchups this arc. If Luffy fights Kizaru, they will fight Kizaru's top VAs. If Saturn fights Luffy, then its Zoro vs Kizaru and maybe a Zodiac VA for Sanji (which are VAs that simply lost the ability to be Admirals over Fuji and Ryo)

Either route works id say, though I feel like Luffy should be the first to fight an Admiral imo.

Hmmm, idk cause even after last chapter, we have to remember that chapter 957 (which is after the reverie) had Akainu and Fuji talking about how they need to put their faith in the SSG/Seraphim to help with their end of piracy.

I think Fuji likes people (i.e. Luffy), but he has no bias for pirates as a whole and will still fight them under Akainu. Imo, the Marines will join the Yonko war over One Piece, because letting anyone become PK is essentially the on thing the marines shouldnt even let happen.
I think that, after Elbaf, Oda may actually have the SHs fight the Marines while the BBPs fight the RHPs + CG (Shiryu kills Mihawk and takes the WSS title). Maybe the SHs meet the RHPs at Elbaf and have a Davy Back fight or something if Oda wants Luffy to reunite with Shanks
You guys realize theres an assortment of Vice Admirals on the way too right? Doubt the Seraphim are legitimate matchups this arc. If Luffy fights Kizaru, they will fight Kizaru's top VAs. If Saturn fights Luffy, then its Zoro vs Kizaru and maybe a Zodiac VA for Sanji (which are VAs that simply lost the ability to be Admirals over Fuji and Ryo)

Either route works id say, though I feel like Luffy should be the first to fight an Admiral imo.
Zoro and Sanji’s opponents usually share the same rank, even though Zoro’s opponents are obviously stronger. It would be odd if Oda had Zoro beat an Admiral while Sanji only beats a Zodiac VA