Questions & Mysteries Why are people taking their anger with zoro fans on zoro

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Narratively, nothing of note really happened for him beyond a minor flashback. A swordsman in a country about swordsman not having much to go with storywise is a letdown. But that's just for Zoro alone. There are many issues that come with this 1 week timekskip for an arc that took 4 years to conclude.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I already said in that other wonderfully entertaining bait thread, but I don't dislike Zoro in the least, in fact I love the character and his moments in Wano were insanely cool. My problem is how toxic some of his fans have been (to say it was all of them is also ridiculous), but that loud minority were extremely unpleasant to interact with, and I think it soured people's perception (myself included) with Zoro as a whole

I already said in that other wonderfully entertaining bait thread, but I don't dislike Zoro in the least, in fact I love the character and his moments in Wano were insanely cool. My problem is how toxic some of his fans have been (to say it was all of them is also ridiculous), but that loud minority were extremely unpleasant to interact with, and I think it soured people's perception (myself included) with Zoro as a whole
The same goes for a minority of Sanji fans unable to accept reality. Just see how many bait threads they open all the time.

I have a couple of sensational news for you all:
- Zoro is not the MC;
- Sanji is not on par with Zoro (let alone superior).

Captain and MC: Luffy
RHM and 2nd strongest: Zoro
LHM and 3rd strongest: Sanji

It's as simple as that.

Title^^. zoro did a lot this arc there is no reason to undermine his achievement
I would have said lots of things but don't worry even lots of "zoro fans" I saw, are slandering Zoro right now even when he did lots of the things.

WE Zoro fans thought ZKK will happen when the author didn't share the same thought. That's all, blame ourselves to have believed that author who is completely lost and ZKK.

Like many have said the issue isn't with Zoro himself. He's my second favourite Straw Hat behind Luffy.

Feat wise Zoro exceeded what he should have done. Him going to the rooftop scarring Kaido and holding Hakai for a couple of seconds so the others didn't get injured was top notch.

Then to go and beat King a YC1 something which we only just seen Luffy do last arc was impressive not to mention unlocking AdvCoC.

I'd argue the Zoro people are clowning on isn't the Zoro in the One Piece story normal fans know. The Zoro people are clowning on is the version the deluded ZKK cucks had created in their own head. This version of him which is strongest in the verse, the MC destined to defeat the big bad of the arc etc.

B

Ballel

Why would people overrated his achievements when all he did in this arc was beat King and leave a papercut scar on Kaido
he should have done more. I can't even express my disappointment:pepemotion:
Post automatically merged:

. This version of him which is strongest in the verse, the MC destined to defeat the big bad of the arc etc.
lol i don't understand those people. They misunderstand Zoro's character. Why don't they juat go and write their own stroy with a Zoro-like character as the mc!?

It will serve us as a lesson in the future. .

Whatever future hints are thrown to us in the future,only Oda is the final executioner and can make it true or not on a simple whim.

I think they go at his character
to get at his fans

I doubt anyone actually hates zoro, well a lot of people anyway. a luffy fan really has no reason to and a sanji fan gets excited every time he is portrayed with him so.

I don't hate Zoro just became way less interested in his character the moment the man he always wanted to surpass became his sensei.
And then post time skip he lost any character trait he had and fought weaklings after weaklings which made me lose even more interest.

WaNo has been pretty great for him in terms of character and actual struggle on his fight (which is what actually makes them enjoyable). Sure Oda could have fleshed more some plots he planted but overall it has been pretty good.

That's a good point, i like Zoro, and he had a lot of good moments this arc.

Dont get how his fanboys arent happy with his arc, besides Luffy and Momo he was the third guy of Arc, yet they keep saying that wasnt enought lol.

Title^^. zoro did a lot this arc there is no reason to undermine his achievement
I love Zoro and think he did more than enough this arc. However, they are so toxic to every character outside of Zoro and we’re hell bent on ZKK while it obviously wasn’t going to happen.

They are just getting a taste of their own medecine.