Future Events Why Chapter 1085 Suggests Blackbeard Will Be The Final Villain (Devil’s Advocate Thread)

If Imu is the most powerful being in the world, it makes no sense why he would hide when he also commands the big forces via the World Government.

Imu definitely has limitations which is why he hide for 800 years and which is why a fodder like Doflamingo believed he could overthrow them with Ope DF.

What you think of BB teaming up with Fairy Condom to take down Imu?:catsure:
What if we spice things up and have Luffy and Imu team up on BB instead?

I still believe the strongest Zoan is a national treasure, i.e. a fruit that has not been eaten before and is laying in an upcoming island like Elbaf, Lodestar or even Laugh Tale itself.

If Im does indeed have the devil devil no Mi we speculated Teach to have for so long, then Oda is possibly going with the mythical Kraken route as something that could complement Teach's pirate stereotype.

Blackbeard being the final villain would also have the element of surprise in it. Imu is already established as the 800 year old leader, we know their role more or less and that overthrowing Imu makes it a happy ending for the world. Blackbeard however is a wildcard still. We know little about him, who he is, what his motives are exactly and why, how his body works, etc. We know however that Imu is bothered by Blackbeard, as if they know something we don't. Blackbeard truly is unique in many regards, so him pulling something off wouldn't surprise me.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
How do you reckon Teach will get to where IM is? I think maybe by becoming King and having access to the reverie? But then that would require OP to go on a time skip for me.
I think it could involve Garp tbh.

I think capturing Koby was intended to be bait to draw Garp's attention. Garp will be Teach's bartering tool to becoming King and getting into Mary Geoise

What if we spice things up and have Luffy and Imu team up on BB instead?

I still believe the strongest Zoan is a national treasure, i.e. a fruit that has not been eaten before and is laying in an upcoming island like Elbaf, Lodestar or even Laugh Tale itself.

If Im does indeed have the devil devil no Mi we speculated Teach to have for so long, then Oda is possibly going with the mythical Kraken route as something that could complement Teach's pirate stereotype.
What if Teach manifests an entirely new devil fruit, the first to do it in centuries
:araboss:

Not sure what you are smoking but Shanks's Haki negs EoS Zolo's Haki.

And DFless Teach did this vs Shanks's Haki defense:

And also negged SHawk's mountain slash with 1 handed CoA, Zolo with CoA swords + Kaku are panting vs SHawk.
Teach scarred hakiless Shanks. No one with haki is losing one arm against Sea King like Shanks did. Even chapter 1 Luffy is negging Sea King and he had no clue of what haki was.

Zoro already surpassed Shanks haki. I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Even Luffy surpassed Shanks. Does I even have to mention he surpassed Teach too?

Teach needs awakening or another DF to become relevant. Right now he isn't a threat. Even Law pushed him to high diff.
Post automatically merged:

Teach is confirmed stronger than Rayleigh.
Yes. Old man that is getting weaker. And even that Rayleigh said he wasn't SURE about defeating Teach people forget that Teach wasn't also SURE about defeating Rayleigh. That's why he left only with Koby.

Not sure what you are smoking but Shanks's Haki negs EoS Zolo's Haki.

And DFless Teach did this vs Shanks's Haki defense:

And also negged SHawk's mountain slash with 1 handed CoA, Zolo with CoA swords + Kaku are panting vs SHawk.
why exactly are we supposed to be impressed by that? How strong was Shanks? Like tobiroppo level when that happened?

That's like showing Caeser neg diff'ing Luffy and that means Caeser is now stronger than Kaido