Questions & Mysteries Why didn't Imu use that lulusia erasing attack vs Big Mom, Kaido and other yonkos???

They are not a threat, Kaido has been a yonko for years and was nowhere near reaching the One Piece, same for Big Mom

And wipe out an entire country brings out questions, especially if it's done with an unknown power

Some people know about the existence of Buster Call and a BC can't achieve that

But who knows about the existence of ancient weapon ?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Likely because the Yonko balance of power was also in the WG interest
Because the WG want the Yonko around
This ^^

It was already made clear that wg wants yonkou system to maintain Balance of power. Also, this system help in preventing anything like Roger episode occuring again.

That's why whenever a yonkou was down another one was raised to that position.

WG doesn't fear yonkous but they fear anyone reaching laugh tale and learn true history

One important thing: World balance.
I think it's better for the WG's interest if all the dangerous pirates kill each other. Nobody of them managed to find the last island, let alone One Piece.

Even then, Roger found out about the secrets of the world yet he couldn't do anything. He knew all efforts would go in vain since the WG would be too powerful - that's how Roger relied on Joyboy/Luffy instead.

As people argue with "balance", a more interesting question:

Why is Rayleigh not targeted?
1) Knows the entirety of the history which he can just tell
2) Out of his prime, old and rusty
3) Kizaru encountered and fought him 2 years ago, said his sins as a pirate won't disappear

Yet my man casually chilling there, drinking, gambling and fucking.

As people argue with "balance", a more interesting question:

Why is Rayleigh not targeted?
1) Knows the entirety of the history which he can just tell
2) Out of his prime, old and rusty
3) Kizaru encountered and fought him 2 years ago, said his sins as a pirate won't disappear

Yet my man casually chilling there, drinking, gambling and fucking.
They doubt he's actively trying to get in trouble

He also told Kizaru he wants to live a peaceful life