Questions & Mysteries Why do Admiral fanboys complain about the Yonko (mainly BM) being handled so poorly, but expect the Admirals to get treated well?

Never said anything about declaring war lol.

It's the shit @Shiroyru came up with to downplay Admirals that I talked about. If they cared so much about saving slaves, they wouldn't clash there in the first place. On the contrary the Admirals will absolutely have to show restraint since the entire nobility and CD, the people they are charged with protecting, are present right there.
They didn’t intentionally clash with the Admirals. They tried to free Kuma and got caught

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They didn’t intentionally clash with the Admirals. They tried to free Kuma and got caught
Why did they go there in the first place? They know that Admirals and multiple other forces will be there and if they cared so much about slaves, they wouldn't plan on "declaring war against the Celestial Dragons" there.

Admiral fanboys complain about how trash Oda is at handling villains, and they use BM as their main example, but why do they expect the Admirals to be treated well when their time comes? If Oda can’t write Kaido and BM well, who are the two main villains of a saga, then why would the Admirals, who will be only secondary/tertiary antagonists in their arc, be treated any better? I have a feeling that when the Admirals get their fights, Admiral boys will complain about how poorly Oda is handling them. They will say it makes no sense for Sanji to beat up an Admiral in one hour when they could fight for 10 days, and they’ll whine about their AoE not being good enough
Oda isn't only trash, he's deranged enough to make the entire post timeskip dedicated for the two clown Yoncucks alone, the burden Oda made Kaido and Big Mom carry was too heavy and now the audience expected a lot from 2 antagonists who failed to deliver. That along with the constant SH focus, was the mistake that ruined OP's post timeskip worldbuilding.

When i see 420+ consecutive chapters where most of the Admirals, Teach, Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon were as important as background fodders, it becomes normal to see people complaining about the one who wasted most of the panel time doing nothing but adding new meme material.

Admiral fanboys complain about how trash Oda is at handling villains, and they use BM as their main example, but why do they expect the Admirals to be treated well when their time comes? If Oda can’t write Kaido and BM well, who are the two main villains of a saga, then why would the Admirals, who will be only secondary/tertiary antagonists in their arc, be treated any better? I have a feeling that when the Admirals get their fights, Admiral boys will complain about how poorly Oda is handling them. They will say it makes no sense for Sanji to beat up an Admiral in one hour when they could fight for 10 days, and they’ll whine about their AoE not being good enough
I don't believe that Admirals will be threteaned better that's why I'm just saying that going to drop series after Wano if nothing changes.

You dropping One Piece after Wano too? My guy! Same here. Cheers.
I mean I stopped read manga after 996 chapter...right now I'm reading mostly only spoilers. I was saying that for a long time that I didn't drop One Piece yet just because I don't want to come back to this manga again. I'm not enjoying it from WCI part 2. And right now I just want to see how Oda will end Wano ark, nothing more. This suppose to be best OP arc, while I kinda feel that it is worse. So...yeah, I don't see a chance that I will change my decision, but then again the Wano ending will show if this manga is worst enough to spend time on it.

Last edited:
Fuji and GB were turf restrained. They’d have to be on an uninhabited island to fight for real.

Kaido and Big Mom are never turf restrained because they can’t even destroy a bedroom
Kaido was litteraly fighting in his own Island, said Island was planned to become his new Capital.

Tell me more about Kaido not being Turf Restrained.

And then tell me more about how it would make sense narratively for Onigashima to be destroyed when there was the whole Raid by the MCs that was supposed to happen.

I agree with you that there are some clowns here that need some trolling and some healthy rethoric to put them in their place but I do hope the stuff you are saying right now isn't fully serious.

You too @ConquistadoR

It's simple: Oda just seems to have far more respect for the Admirals.
Respect will go out of the windows once the SHs set their sights on them.
I don't really think Kaido and Big Mom went all out in that clash lol. But I would absolutely use it as a counter against troll arguments and selective agendas meant to downplay the Admirals XD.
For sure, I just feel like the home turf excuse ( while a valid one) should be used for Kaido too, my guy has no interest in destroying his own island.

Yeah Fuji was being fought by G2/3 Luffy, people are expecting too much out of them, that's commander level portrayal right there at least for Fuji

Kaido also fought G2/G3 Luffy. He is fighting Base Luffy now. So shall we ignore all context and talk about how he has East Blue level portrayal?
Difference is Luffy has now haki that can shake the island as opposed to when he fought Fuji post Doffy
Post automatically merged:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Difference is Luffy has now haki that can shake the island as opposed to when he fought Fuji post Doffy
Doesn't matter. That line of reasoning is dog shit.

Fujitora was lifting an entire nation's worth of rubble. And Luffy barely even made him flinch before he got sent flying by Raging Tiger.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom and Kaido fought for two days lol. That’s not a small clash. The result of their fight being small is because the Yonko are weak, but they very much were fighting bloodlusted.

Any time Admirals get serious, they sail to uninhabited islands because they are literally so powerful that they obliterate islands on accident. Meanwhile, Kaido and Big Mom can’t even obliterate a room on accident lol.
Kaido and BM were literally stated as destroying Onigashima just based on the brief time they fought.

Er...Oda treated the Admirals VERY WELL back in Marineford, so we know he can do it again if he wants to.

Whereas he has never treated the Yonkos well in their own arc.