Why do guys use Dating Coaches?

So your implying that those who beat on women or ig vice versa, women who beat on men are good people cause they no struggles with dating?
No. Only YOU are implying that. There is no cause and effect between the reality of dating and SSV.

What I'm implying is that, there is no such thing as a systemic struggle of men concerning dating IF you are a good person with the person you are dating and you are not in a situation that puts you into an unwanted solitary state or where dating can actually be a struggle (like being a farmer, or being someone with a characteriristic like autism for example).

Beside that, if you are a man, valide, who can socially interact with people, there should be no barrier to your dating possibility.

Again, you should try to talk with incels less and try to talk with women more. (but be nice, or you will indeed be unsuccessful)

No. There is no such as dating misery because of looks and or money. ANYONE has a shot.

The pattern of that seems to suggest at least logically seems to show that it's moderately at least in some part related to wealth of the person
No, it's only related to ideology.

Those who benefit from it ie women will chose the most best option
No, despite what you are saying, those who benefit incels ideas are not women, it's men.

We should abolish the tradcon idea of that and instead have it expected both parties work that way both the women and man gain benefits making a mutually beneficial situation instead of predatory and horrible on society like it would be rn
If you really want to make things move. STOP promoting incel ideologies and promote feminist ideas that women are worthy of respect.
People who respect women don't have problem dating, only those who don't, have that problem. So, open your eyes on the real issue at hand!
Post automatically merged:

Not everyone is gifted with the mind and body to attract every woman they see..
Everyone is born with enough brain matter to become a nice enough person to please someone else. Concerning the body, everyone. literally EVERYONE has a shot. Of course it's easier for good looking people, but if you think body is the only thing that matter, you are deeply misstaken.

Perhaps instead of looking at someone who don't want you, you should look at someone who do.

Where most average women you'd go Downtown and ask would want a specific standard for a man that sounds above average.
And it doesn't mean that the lesser than average doesn't have a shot. Be nice, be a cool person and you will be easy better than 75% of the people they meet everyday.

Thats the self sabotaging confidence women have now adays..
No. Women have just confidence, and they know what they love. You would be surprised to see what women really wants.. because here, you seems pretty unaware.

women now self-delude themselves into thinking they are baddie bitches or whatnot
???tf with the sexism here ?

I can ASSURE YOU guys.. with that kind of reasonning.. your probability of finding someone (not just women) is LOW. You guys are transpiring sexism with those preconceived ideas.

Go talk to a women. Hey! Follow at least one on twich or youtube I don't know, actually LISTEN to them!

Only there will you have a shot at dating.

Last edited:
No. Only YOU are implying that. There is no cause and effect between the reality of dating and SSV.

you directly equated dating being easy or not based on your moral value

so guy who beats on his kids and wife more moral then some virgin by your own logic

And no you didt imply that
you pretty much directly stated it

What I'm implying is that, there is no such thing as a systemic struggle of men concerning dating
You look at everything through ideology of leftism jesus
There is very little systematic ie governmental forces affecting anyone group hence why you cited some right wingers attacking abortion as proof of oppression before this point

Abortion laws being threated cause a lack of equity according to you, as you stated you wish to create equity implying it's not already there and my point with citing this was you have little proof to this claim of opression also that your very selective with what you count as discriminations if there was a mass amount of female virgins then you would equate it to sexism where you wouldt with men

Abortion being legal doesn't mean it's safe. Abortion laws are threatenned in a lot of states, the same can be said in major countries. But it goes farther than just abortion, it's about creating equity, ending systematic sexism, ending feminicids etc.

And that must be done in two ways: through the education of individuals and through the creation of law preventing those oppressions.

And btw that's not even what was argued anyway
what was argued was societal and cultural standards and how that affects men in dating

not about any subjective idea of opression that you have

Beside that, if you are a man, valide, who can socially interact with people, there should be no barrier to your dating possibility.
Yea sure you can socially interact with a girl but there's more risks for a girl
you can get labeled a creep and charged for sexual harassments where women in the same circumstance would not

Everyone is born with enough brain matter to become a nice enough person to please someone else. Concerning the body, everyone. literally EVERYONE has a shot. Of course it's easier for good looking people, but if you think body is the only thing that matter, you are deeply misstaken.
Again it's not about how polite you are or not man
if it was then there would be no wife beaters

your ideal of women being an objective good blinds you to the reality that much like with men, they can make bad choices and be assholes if they feel like it

If you really want to make things move. STOP promoting incel ideologies
I dont follow a ideology
This is you kinda projecting if anything

I have beliefs maybe but they aint apart of me following a larger cult of following
I think what i want separate to a group, I mean could be a large supporter of any group and hold their every opinion like some people do but id rather not became a sheep or a stan to some fringe internet faction who could care less about me

My beliefs arent stopping things from moving as a hold no power and b
Im opposed to religious fundamentalists types like tradcons so how why are you acting like my beliefs are stopping to beat the tradcons, When i myself have constantly opposed them

I even told you before
I dont side with them and even agreed on some things with you like the ideal of men having no emotions being bad

promote feminist ideas that women are worthy of respect.
I kinda hold the position that you shouldt respect women anymore then men or vice versa
You should just treat them equally

Kinda have the same stance on black people
judge on the content of character not their race or this case gender

But you are free to disagree with me

you directly equated dating being easy or not based on your moral value
And not in link with SSV. So your comparison is baseless.

so guy who beats on his kids and wife more moral then some virgin by your own logic
Again, baseless, there is no cause and effect. This is a dumb comparison.

you pretty much directly stated it
No. Stop avoiding the subject. Dating is easy where you are a good person with no real problematic barrieres. Accept that.

And listen to women.

You look at everything through ideology of leftism jesus
No, just through the lens of some of with respect for women. Something you lack.

There is very little systematic ie governmental forces affecting anyone group hence why you cited some right wingers attacking abortion as proof of oppression before this point

Abortion laws being threated cause a lack of equity according to you, as you stated you wish to create equity implying it's not already there and my point with citing this was you have little proof to this claim of opression also that your very selective with what you count as discriminations if there was a mass amount of female virgins then you would equate it to sexism where you wouldt with men
Nothing to do with the subject.

There is no systemic oppression against men. Period.

what was argued was societal and cultural standards and how that affects men in dating
And that influence dating only by ideology. Just like I said.

Erease those sexist and mysoginist ideas and dating become much more easy.

Yea sure you can socially interact with a girl but there's more risks for a girl
Wuat ?

you can get labeled a creep and charged for sexual harassments where women in the same circumstance would not
And men are women are not in the same circumstance. On one hand you got a systemic oppression, on the other you get... nothing just some rando who things girls don't like them because they are ugly and like rich men. Plus, it's much more likely to BE a creep and a sexual harasser for a manthan a women. Why ? Because education. Look at you, you are being a creep right now. You are the perfect example of that.

So of course these are not the same circumstance, and that's a GOOD thing.

Again it's not about how polite you are or not man
if it was then there would be no wife beaters
We are talking about dating, we are not talking about relationship. As a matter of fact, Men tends to hide more often than women their creepyness so yeah.. I can easily understand why women prefer REAL gentle men, and not creep who are just pretending like incels.

your ideal of women being an objective good blinds you to the reality that much like with men, they can make bad choices and be assholes if they feel like it
Women can be assh*le, but that's just a lot less likely than men in the state of the patriarcal education of our time. And if you don't agree with that I guess I can't do anything for you beside giving you one advice:

Listen to women more and less to incels.

I dont follow a ideology
This is you kinda projecting if anything
You don't follow, you promote incel ideology, which is worst.

My beliefs arent stopping things from moving as a hold no power and b
Yes they do. You might not notice that, but each time a women will see your sexist comments, there is high probability for them to get anxiety from it. Not much, but just enough to want to avoid men a little more each time. And I understand them. Who would want to date someone with the ideology that you are not worthy of respect.

I kinda hold the position that you shouldt respect women anymore then men or vice versa
You should just treat them equally
You see, that's the problem of right wing "centrist", they think equality means peace.

Spoiler:

Here is what your view of equality means:

The infography is not perfect but it can be representative here.
Women are more pressured by society and factually oppressed when men are not hence why there is a larger barriere for women. Still the only answer you have is "we must treat them equally" when it is factually UNJUST

The answer Im providing to that is this one:

This time we proceed FAIRLY and give BOTH chances according to their SITUATIONS.

Because the reality is the following:

You refuse to accept that women are systematically oppressed when men are not.

Still, that's what reality is, so you will ALWAYS end up facing your own contradictions.

The answer to this problem is simple: Treat reality like it is and not like you want it to be because you heard some incel talked about how difficult it was for him to get laid.

Women are oppressed everyday in millions of ways all around the globe. So start fighting the real problem and stop being a sucker for men whiny "I can't get laid" crusade.

SAME THING for black people. In fact SAME THING for EVERY oppressions.

Again, baseless, there is no cause and effect. This is a dumb comparison.

it literally would be
You said dating is easy if your a good person

that's not how the world works again your women great viewpoint prevents you from seeing reality

There are plenty of abusive men who get dates and this would not occur if women are good judges of character as your portraying

Women are not some god who is perfect and omnipresent
they can make errors and bad choices as any person can which is how these abusive men can get dates

So it's not about if your polite or not
ofc it can be a factor but it's not the end all be all as you seem to suggest here

There are right wing women
there are women are geeks and stuff like that

So no this makes no sense
You cant listen to woman in the same way you cant listen to black people as their a demographic with varying opinions and if you follow them verbatim on everything then you will have a entirely self contractive world view as not all women agree with each other

I wont follow what men or what women say, I am my own person with my desires and thoughts
if you mean like listen in the sense of hearing them out then yea sure, I actually already do that technically

There are couple girls
I talk too who play yugioh

Women can be assh*le, but that's just a lot less likely than men in the state of the patriarcal education of our time
Nah there are ton of women who are total bitches and very mean
it goes both ways yknow there are bunch of bastards who are also rude

but my point, It's not nearly as black and white as your saying here
there are women who are mean and guys who are mean

I dont think there's a solid way to show the percentile of how many women are assholes compared to men so it's really just your own baseless opinion, I would hardly call the government education system as patriarchal in nature as they never told me that it's my right to control women nor have they ever gave me preferential treatment in the case of conflict with female students

nor has any account or evidence suggested the above examples to occur in any manner

And men are women are not in the same circumstance. On one hand you got a systemic oppression, on the other you get... nothing
you cant prove they are oppressed
your reasons that you gave are baseless and dishonest at worst

like you used people attacking abortion as a example to say that we lack equity

And not to rag on the naruto fandom but im doing so anyway here to make a point
Their viewpoint is entirely in the head never reflected in the actual anime and that's to say in the same sort of manner, If your viewpoint exists entirely in your mind not reflective in any data or just visible reality then your just more then likely wrong

but again, your going to go off and call me sexist for really baseless reasons cause im contesting basic points in your belief system
Yknow like how mature people conduct themselves by insulting those who disagree

I actually agree on the different circumstance thing
I mean of course they are but it's not for the backwards reason your going for, some undefined oppression but rather entirely different childhoods and different treatment by those in life as a result of the difference in sex

that's going to be the major difference in circumstance not your ideological dripple

Because education. Look at you, you are being a creep right now. You are the perfect example of that.
Im not being a creep
your just immaturely insulting me because you dislike my opinion and that's fine but it's really odd

you like slandering me so much if the left is supposed to be so tolerant

Anyway pointing out factors which can make a guy nervous in approaching a girl, aint proof of shit regarding me being a creep or not
not like you define what traits would make me one objectively anyway but point being here, It comes more as a immature insult rather then any decent rebuttal to my actual points

Who would want to date someone with the ideology that you are not worthy of respect.
your pointing words in my mouth

I never said women dont deserve respect
I said you should respect women and men equally

and if you wanna dig around on me
most you might find is me saying would be respect is earned not given

but yea dont think, I have ever said anything akin to what you are saying once in my life

Yes they do. You might not notice that, but each time a women will see your sexist comments,
a what does that have to do with anything and b
my position on this thread was women and men should be treated equally

how is a basic egalitarian centrist position sexist??
it's not exactly favoring one gender over another as a actual sexist position would

Spoiler:

Here is what your view of equality means:

that's how you see it sure

but that's not how im to see it nor would how fellow centrists see it

I dont see women as opressed

they have the same freedoms as anyone else in america
freedom of speech,freedom of expression and whatever other rights you wanna bring up

You said dating is easy if your a good person

that's not how the world works again
Let me rectify that, dating SHOULD be easy if you are a good person. The reason it's not is because there is a LOT of bad person in the world, in fact I'm just talking with one who would be very LUCKY to date a women with that type of sexist speech.

Women are not some god who is perfect and omnipresent
No, but they are not oppressing men systematically, so it helps to be seen as a good personn you see..

So it's not about if your polite or not
Oh boi :milaugh:
So you think being a "GOOD" person means that you need to be "polite" ????

Dude that's just the TIP of the iceberg to being a good personn. Being a good personn is being someone who understand others, it's someone that listen.

For example when someone with science data give you facts about a systematic oppression, being a good personn is actually taking the time to listen instead of saying "womAnh are no godsh"

Being a good personn is actually TRYING to be someone good.

Sigh.. no wonder you promote incel sh*t..

Again, follow women mate. On youtube or twitch I don't care, and actually LISTEN to them!

There are right wing women
Here is a scoop. There were also men in the fascist Nazism.

Et ouai... As you can see, you can be both under an oppression and working as a TOOL of this oppression against your own interest.
That's the whole point of countering toxic idologies mate.. being they are so toxic that they can Seduce even those they are working against.

So no this makes no sense
Yes it makes sence because EVEN right wing women know what they are facing everyday. But yeah, I suggest you rather follow actual feminist, not the one who are working for their own oppression.. It's just basic.

You cant listen to woman in the same way you cant listen to black people as their a demographic
Yes you can and you should. It's call listening to those who are affected. That's the FIRST step to be a good person mate.

I wont follow what men or what women say, I am my own person with my desires and thoughts
Dude, you are promoting incel ideology. You are not promoting your "own" thoughts, you are just promoting things you saw on youtube or on toxic forums. You are promoting Ben Shapiro, not yourself.

Wake the hell up.

There are couple girls
I talk too who play yugioh
Cool, now tell them about your view on feminism :" the fact that women are not oppressed".

Nah there are ton of women who are total bitches and very mean
Yeah, but there are million of harrasser, abusers and toxic men. So.. you know.. balance ?

it goes both ways yknow there are bunch of bastards who are also rude
Not, there is a desequilibrium

It's not nearly as black and white as your saying here
Because you think that I'm being black and white here ?

Being black and white in your case would be to report you directly, not taking the time to get you out of a toxic ideology.

I dont think there's a solid way to show the percentile of how many women are assholes compared to men
oh yes there is

they never told me that it's my right to control women
dude, with such an understanding of patriarchy, you won't get very far. patriarchy has nothing to do with "I've been told I can control women"

you cant prove they are oppressed
Dude, patriarchy is a litteral sociological and studied FACT:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topic...omen,and 'structures capitalist civil society.

your reasons that you gave are baseless and dishonest at worst
You are the only dishonnest one here, you ignore litteral science, you are not better than an evengelical that think that the earth was made a few thousand years ago.

like you used people attacking abortion as a example to say that we lack equity
Yes, we still lack equity on that front, but that not the subject.

And not to rag on the naruto fandom but im doing so anyway here to make a point
Their viewpoint is entirely in the head never reflected in the actual anime and that's to say in the same sort of manner, If your viewpoint exists entirely in your mind not reflective in any data or just visible reality then your just more then likely wrong
Funny thing that you don't realize, you are this actual fandom right now.

You don't realize how wrong you are. And you know what the worst thing is ?? It's that you won't even TRY to rethink your viewpoint for a simple cognitive reason: you have invested too much into saying that women are not oppressed. So being proven wrong would actually mean that you would have lost a whole lot of time defending a nonsensical ideology while being completely toxic... and your brain is most likely not equiped to permut that. (well I can dream but that's unlikely).

Im not being a creep
You are bro.. But same thing, actually realizing that would mean rethinking the entirerity of what you have been doing all this time here.

your just immaturely insulting me because you dislike my opinion and that's fine but it's really odd
Nah mate, "creep" is not an insult, not even a sland. It's a way to describe someone who is being very well.. creepy.

You are misstaking progressive and tolerant. The left was never supposed to be tolerant with bigotery and sexism. We fight guys like you, that's one of our purpose.

Also be aware that I'm being VERY PATIENT with you and your right wing bigotery.

Anyway pointing out factors which can make a guy nervous in approaching a girl, aint proof of shit regarding me being a creep or not
not like you define what traits would make me one objectively anyway but point being here, It comes more as a immature insult rather then any decent rebuttal to my actual points
The reason you are being a creep is simple: you deny the life of millions of women all over the world. See ? Simple.

I never said women dont deserve respect
I said you should respect women and men equally
Thing is, by denying the oppression of women, you are being completely disrespectfull. But hey! Don't listen to me, you can have luck and date someone who is not a feminist in anyway

a what does that have to do with anything and b
my position on this thread was women and men should be treated equally
...by denying the oppression of women first.

So like I say, any women with a LITTLE BIT of feminist hearth in them would be outraged by what you are writing. But hey.. again don't listen to me.. I'm sure you can prove me wrong. After like I said, Fascist loved fascism against their own interest, so I'm you you can find a women with no interest for feminism. But good luck nowaday..

how is a basic egalitarian centrist position sexist??
Your position is not centrist. Everyone know that you must respect women. But your position is a far right wing position. Saying "women are not oppressed" is not something a right wing centrist say. Even Macron who is pure right wing BS individual KNOWS that women are oppressed all over the world. He doesn't do anything to change that, but the point is: he knows.

You are worst, you are denying it.

You no centrist, you are a confusionnist. A "centrist" with far right wing ideas.

that's how you see it sure
Like I said, it's not what I "see", it's a fact.

And you are denying it.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
That's because when they do, they feel entitled to their pussies.
And when they don't get it, they cry about "The Friendzone".
:moonwalk:
My former roommate was my friend that is really handsome.

The amount of times i had guys knock on the doord asking to see her just bcs she didnt wanna meet with them again after a date was astonishing

In the end we only put my last name on doorbell so that guys piss off

Let me rectify that, dating SHOULD be easy if you are a good person. The reason it's not is because there is a LOT of bad person in the world,

I already explained this
but if that was the case, molesters,wife beaters and pedophiles would never have a single mate in their lifes yet they do

Meaning the morality of the people has zero barring on if they can find dates

No, but they are not oppressing men systematically, so it helps to be seen as a good personn you see..
Is the implication here that men as a whole are oppressive to women?
Cause your saying but women arent oppressing men as if to say their better then men

I dont think there's much basis to your belief here
I took a look at your source

and it's very much incorrect
We have claims of women being excluded in politics and economic

Which is wrong, AOC is a very known politician as would be Hilary clinton

and women have about as economic freedom as men, They can grind away as a wage slave working 9 to 5
They arent discriminated in that regard, they are given about the same amount of regard as any other low class people

So you think being a "GOOD" person means that you need to be "polite" ????
Dude that's just the TIP of the iceberg to being a good personn. Being a good personn is being someone who understand others, it's someone that listen.
You contradict yourself

If it's the tip of the iceberg
then that means being polite is part of being a good person

I guess you can say it's not everything just being polite and that's understandable but never acted being polite was the end all be all for being a good person

Dude, you are promoting incel ideology. You are not promoting your "own" thoughts, you are just promoting things you saw on youtube or on toxic forums. You are promoting Ben Shapiro, not yourself.
I barely watch sharpiro
I seen more vaush if anything

I dont really agree with sharpiro much, he's very against gay marriage where im not and he's a jew where im a atheist

besides disagreeing with you, Dont think me and ben would have much in common

And if you wanna go this route wouldt it be fair to say your just like this insert youtuber eg destiny or shoe on head and therefore your wrong, and should stop shilling for them

Benny boy is a joke btw, he makes his living debunking clearly uneducated college students to own the libs and loses anytime someone competent asks questions like andrew neil

that interview is just peak current day politics
sharpiro instead of respectfully talking with him got mad and stormed off so much for getting at the snowflakes

anyway point of bringing up, the interview was to make a larger point on politics
you guys automatically assume this guy must be opposite side cause he disagrees with me all because you are trying to win some culture war that the lot of you all are way too invested into

It's that you won't even TRY to rethink your viewpoint for a simple cognitive reason: you have invested too much into saying that women are not oppressed.
I didt invest much into it
I made a couple threads on it for fun and cause they got alot of responses nothing more

like what was my last thread on femminism even, like a couple months ago was it???
for me being so invested into it. I dont post much about it

dude, with such an understanding of patriarchy, you won't get very far. patriarchy has nothing to do with "I've been told I can control women"
didt say that had to be everything,

and even then aint that kinda the meaning of the term yknow male dominated society and the inherently superior thing

Also be aware that I'm being VERY PATIENT with you and your right wing bigotery.

My bigotry
Let me know when ive ever been intolerant to others based on them not being within my own group

and if you cant do that then im by definition not bigoted

Even Macron who is pure right wing BS individual KNOWS that women are oppressed all over the world. He doesn't do anything to change that, but the point is: he knows.

You are worst, you are denying it.

All over the world is a different matter to western nations like america
I can understand and even agree with you if you said women are opressed in places like islam where they have to constantly cover their faces

and could you provide citations for this or no

Being black and white in your case would be to report you directly, not taking the time to get you out of a toxic ideology.
report to whom and for what?
and dont really have a ideology

and unrelated to this post but what is a confusionnist
I googled it and couldt find jack

Again, follow women mate. On youtube or twitch I don't care, and actually LISTEN to them!
like who shoe on head
https://www.youtube.com/@Shoe0nHead/videos
I seen some of her videos

what about this girl
https://www.youtube.com/@AydinPaladin

Anyways, I could cite dozens of females
i've watched on youtube from singers like LISA, Content creators like viviziepop and so on

but point being here, Nearly everyone watched at least one video with a women in it or had the person's channel be owned by a girl

Your telling me this like ive never seen a single female singer or anyone of that gender on the internet

but if that was the case, molesters,wife beaters and pedophiles would never have a single mate in their lifes yet they do
You really have hard time understanding simple words. When I say being a nice person, I say being a nice person DURING dating. Of course people can fake, but we are not talking about those people.

So yes, being nice during dating IS a prerequisite to finding someone, if you are not capable of understanding that, good luck finding someone, you are a lost cause.

Is the implication here that men as a whole are oppressive to women?
Cause your saying but women arent oppressing men as if to say their better then men
No, I'm just saying women are not systemic oppressors nothing more, don't make me lie.

and it's very much incorrect
We have claims of women being excluded in politics and economic
Yeah keepdenying reality mate. Like I said, you seemed lik a lost cause and I'm starting to lose interest into making you understand simple science fact.

Which is wrong, AOC is a very known politician as would be Hilary clinton
Basic beginner error, taking a special case a truth. You are falling into your own cognitive bias and fallacious rethoric. To analyse a system, you need a lot more data than just one person mate.

and women have about as economic freedom as men, They can grind away as a wage slave working 9 to 5
That's just wrong.

They arent discriminated in that regard, they are given about the same amount of regard as any other low class people
Same, wrong.

You contradict yourself
No, you are just not understanding what being a good person means.

I barely watch sharpiro
I seen more vaush if anything
Sure

Dont think me and ben would have much in common
On patriarchy at least, you are quite on par. Denying the life of women...

And if you wanna go this route wouldt it be fair to say your just like this insert youtuber eg destiny or shoe on head and therefore your wrong, and should stop shilling for them
Which one ? pop culture detective ? Oh, I would love that, but it wouldn't meant that I'm wrong, just that I have good reference. You.. are just wrong.

you guys automatically assume this guy must be opposite side cause he disagrees with me all because you are trying to win some culture war that the lot of you all are way too invested into
Dude.. you are only showing us your worst face.. so yeah.. for the moment, you speak like Shapiro, I don't care if you don't like that, that's the fact.

Try to learn a thing or two about sociological science of patriarchy and maybe I might say other wise. In the meantime, you are just promoting Ben Shapiros ideology. There is nothing new in what you are claiming.

because you are trying to win some culture war that the lot of you all are way too invested into
I dopn't think you understand. The reason I'm fighting you here is not to simply have a culture war. It's to make sure that there is a voice on this forum that counter your complete sexist BS, so that when a someone a little bit influencable comes in or even a woman or a feminist, they feel like they are heard in this community.

Thereason I fight you is simple: I don't want the One Piece fanbase to fall into sexism and bigotery like so many others.

I didt invest much into it
I made a couple threads on it for fun and cause they got alot of responses nothing more

like what was my last thread on femminism even, like a couple months ago was it???
for me being so invested into it. I dont post much about it
Sure, yet you are stil incapable of rethinking your point of view in front of the facts.

and even then aint that kinda the meaning of the term yknow male dominated society and the inherently superior thing
No, the term means that there is a sexist and systemic oppression. it doesn't tell you that "you can control women" noone think that. I means that you have more rights, more implied power, that you are educated in a way that favorize your gender etc.

My bigotry
Let me know when ive ever been intolerant to others based on them not being within my own group

and if you cant do that then im by definition not bigoted
I call bigot a person with sexist bias, I know it's not the right definition but I don't care. What are you gonna do ?
I can call you sexist if you prefer, but that would be repeting myself...

All over the world is a different matter to western nations like america
No.

I can understand and even agree with you if you said women are opressed in places like islam
oh boi.. don't even go there.

and could you provide citations for this or no
Citation for what ?

report to whom and for what?
To the administration, for sexism. Tho I doubt taht it would have an impact seeing how some mod are sometimes falling into the same sexist trap as yourself.

and unrelated to this post but what is a confusionnist
A confusionnist, is a french political designation.

We call "confusionnist" those on the left or in the center (even tho it doesn't exist) that describe themself as tolerant and progressive while spreading retrograd and far-right wing ideologies. In short, those epople are not left or center, they are just here to pollute the debate and therefore "confuse" the ideology. Confusionnist are the creator for the spreaded usage of words like: "Woke"

like who shoe on head
https://www.youtube.com/@Shoe0nHead/videos
I seen some of her videos
The first one seems to be a self called "capitalist" the second is a promotor of the "woke washing problem" I'm sorry, but that's not really the type of people that understand the reality of society right now.

You can keep following these women (-at least you will follow women) but don't expect me to applaud you for it.

Nearly everyone watched at least one video with a women in it or had the person's channel be owned by a girl
Well, now try an actual feminist channel. Just to be sure :kata:

Your telling me this like ive never seen a single female singer or anyone of that gender on the internet
Well I was wrong on that. Turns out you are following exactly the type of person that would be perfect for you in term of dating: confusionnist like you.

You really have hard time understanding simple words. When I say being a nice person, I say being a nice person DURING dating
this is a post rationalism justification meaning you created this line of reasoning after an existing piece of data or evidence was given disproving you

but even then, Women can fine with dating assholes sometimes cause they are desperate or sometimes cause they have low self value

No, I'm just saying women are not systemic oppressors nothing more, don't make me lie.
And so men are? Why does them not being oppressors matter if not in equation to men?

See, This is sorta reason why men dont like feminisms
it's very anti male at least in how dialogue is spoken yknow like men being evil oppressors and being toxic patriarchal bigots

You even have some femminists preaching about killing all men

Remind me again, Why i ever would support a group of homicidal maniacs who have a desire for my very death

Basic beginner error, taking a special case a truth. You are falling into your own cognitive bias and fallacious rethoric. To analyse a system, you need a lot more data than just one person mate.
I remind you two were mentioned not 1 and they were just examples
there are dozens of female pollticticians

like nancy pelosi

Kamala harris

eblizabeth warren

The limit set is not based on sex clearly
that's a provable lie

However class is for certain a factor afterall no low class people are ever promoted to senate or any position with higher authority

based on what, Last i checked
there was one minimum wage and it pays the same amount regardless of sex

you all get paid, the same shit wage of 7 dollars an hour

if you wanna attack a real issue
I would go after these rich politicians who allow for such low quality of living and such low amounts of pay for a first world country

Nobody should live like this in a first world country
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...ries/287-6abe89af-49a1-49e6-bc90-708a5a3dd61e

but instead of worrying about low quality living standards like above and how these small apartments are often poor in quality and are often broken into

you worry about men spreading their legs or explaining things to women

I know it's not the right definition but I don't care. What are you gonna do ?
nothing same thing
your gonna do about me disagreeing with you

A confusionnist, is a french political designation.
couldt even find any google results for it
as shown before

Did you just make it up?
cause that's what it seems like

If you did then couldt i just make up some belief system to excuse you of being wrong for

The first one seems to be a self called "capitalist" the second is a promotor of the "woke washing problem" I'm sorry, but that's not really the type of people that understand the reality of society right now.
Shoe on head is a leftist
what do you mean

And wouldt really say you have a solid grasp of society
you are very purposefully ignorant on matters related to your ideology like female politicians ig

To the administration, for sexism. Tho I doubt taht it would have an impact seeing how some mod are sometimes falling into the same sexist trap as yourself.
Didt say anything which would be defined as sexist plus more people agree with my views on politics then yours so good luck getting me banned

Well, now try an actual feminist channel. Just to be sure :kata:
i thought the idea was following women? Did you really just mean follow people whom agree with me and just assumed most did?
Cause that seems to be the suggestion here

Something which is implied here, by being a voice of woman

so that when a someone a little bit influenceable comes in or even a woman or a feminist, they feel like they are heard in this community.
And on this point
You are pretty well admitting to preying on those uneducated by indoctrinating them, Funny that despite speaking of good character before this point your now acting like what someone would call a predator. Preying on those influenceable

god and you said, you would report me for bad behavior and here your admitting to wanting to indoctrinate people who are uneducated

if your position was so good why resort to such tactics
the church does that with the teaching of god and im sure you would agree their not that objectively correct on much of anything hence why they resort to indoctrinating kids to begin with instead of anyone with sufficient understanding of the topics

No, the term means that there is a sexist and systemic oppression. it doesn't tell you that "you can control women" noone think that. I means that you have more rights, more implied power, that you are educated in a way that favorize your gender etc.
I gave you, the definition and that's what it says

you can google it

this is one of the literal first definitions which show up

Inherent superiority and domination
that's the definition roughly speaking if you have a problem with that complain at google not me

for marcro admitting to female oppressions and him being super right wing

I care about objectivity
I dont know the guy or his beliefs so was just wondering what your proof was for such things

cause, I am a rationally minded person or at least try to be to my best ability

this is a post rationalism justification meaning you created this line of reasoning after an existing piece of data or evidence was given disproving you
No, just just can't understand simple sentence. Don't try to find a way to be right, there is none for you here.

but even then, Women can fine with dating assholes sometimes cause they are desperate or sometimes cause they have low self value
Wow sexist much ?

See, This is sorta reason why men dont like feminisms
it's very anti male at least in how dialogue is spoken yknow like men being evil oppressors and being toxic patriarchal bigots
You understand what you are talking about. Men are not evil oppressor, they are just ecucated in a way that oppressed female and themself. Men are also victim of the patriarchy, just not on the same level as women.

Simple.

I remind you two were mentioned not 1 and they were just examples
there are dozens of female pollticticians

like nancy pelosi

Kamala harris

eblizabeth warren

The limit set is not based on sex clearly
that's a provable lie

However class is for certain a factor afterall no low class people are ever promoted to senate or any position with higher authority
So you go from 1 to 3/4.. damn, that's good science man.

sigh :lawsigh:

if you wanna attack a real issue
I would go after these rich politicians who allow for such low quality of living and such low amounts of pay for a first world country
Inform yourself.

Nobody should live like this in a first world country
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...ries/287-6abe89af-49a1-49e6-bc90-708a5a3dd61e

but instead of worrying about low quality living standards like above and how these small apartments are often poor in quality and are often broken into
You ignorant. I lived like that. I know what being poor means. That doesn't make me an asshole in forgetting the priorities.

you worry about men spreading their legs or explaining things to women
You sure do understand feminism mate :milaugh:

your gonna do about me disagreeing with you
:okay:

couldt even find any google results for it
as shown before

Did you just make it up?
cause that's what it seems like
I don't expect you to be aware of french militantism mate..

Shoe on head is a leftist
Not really no. I might be wrong, but from what I gathered she is more like a right wing centrist. caling herself a "capitalist"

you are very purposefully ignorant on matters related to your ideology like female politicians ig
Sure mate. I'm the one who is ignorant here :emohiyo:

Didt say anything which would be defined as sexist plus more people agree with my views on politics then yours so good luck getting me banned
Yup, that's precisely why the world is f*cked up right now.

i thought the idea was following women? Did you really just mean follow people whom agree with me and just assumed most did?
Cause that seems to be the suggestion here

Something which is implied here, by being a voice of woman
Well.. keep following women, at least you will understand what they live, but it's better to follow women who are actually aware of the oppression they live under.. Like I said (with a very bad comparison), even fascist are unaware that fascism works against them. So try some feminist women for once.

This one for example:

You are pretty well admitting to preying on those uneducated by indoctrinating them
Wow, the way you are twisting the words to TRY to sound pertinent here would make Shapiro shivers.

Yes I do indoctrinate people. In fact just like you. The point of pointing out people to a new system of belief to make them better is exactly what I'm doing. And sadly no, uneducated people have less probability to listen to me in that instance (proof with you who are completely uneducated on feminism), so I'm rather targetting people with an already existing critical background here.

good character before this point your now acting like what someone would call a predator
Yes, of pointing people toward feminism is being a predator for you, I'm not surprised. You see how your intelectual laziness have fallen here ? Just in an attempt to be right (which you are not), you are trying to mix up subject you don't understand so, here you go with terms like "predators" or "indoctrination".

Sad.

your admitting to wanting to indoctrinate people who are uneducated
Search "indoctrination" on google, should take you one or two minute top.
why resort to such tactics
What tactics ? Stop playing with you inner Tucker Carlson and actually name what you are denouncing here.

the church does that with the teaching of god and im sure you would agree their not that objectively correct on much of anything hence why they resort to indoctrinating kids to begin with instead of anyone with sufficient understanding of the topics
You are comparing me, giving you factual evidences with sourced articles on the reality of patriarchy and... the church teaching god ?

Am i correct here ?

Are you that lost ?

Inherent superiority and domination
Yes, and it doesn't tell you that you can control women. It's just stating a fact. The fact that there is a domination that must be stopped.

Read more carefully next time.

for marcro admitting to female oppressions and him being super right wing
Macron created a ministere from women and men equality (which is not really good, but that's another debate). So yes, he or the people he works with understand at least to a minimum that there is a patriarcal problem.

Concerning Macron being right wing, it can be seen by his economic and social politic during the last decade. That's not something I have to explain to you.

I care about objectivity
I know you don't.

cause, I am a rationally minded person or at least try to be to my best ability
lol

No, just just can't understand simple sentence. Don't try to find a way to be right, there is none for you here.
it by definition would be

you created the argument of well during dating after you were confronted by the reality of typically seen bad people being able to date women

It's not sexist
it's the truth sometimes women will date abusers out of desperation same can happen to men but it's not as common as males are expected to pay for themselves where women are not so they dont really get financial support because society said, man up and do everything yourself

the idea of female breadwinner just aint a thing at least in most cases
And women will stay with a abusive man if it means not having to get a job

So you go from 1 to 3/4.. damn, that's good science man.
no, I mentioned two originally not 1 (dont get why you keep lying about what ive said there)

I said Hilary and aoc

and only brought the other three up as a point to show that women are not excluded from politics as your article claimed
and because you claimed only person was brought up

You ignorant. I lived like that. I know what being poor means. That doesn't make me an asshole in forgetting the priorities.
So you dont think
We should focus on or care about about how average joes live under third world living standards?

I think it's a important issue to have as a priority
it affects everyone promotes class awareness and goes after the elites, I mean aint it a very pro leftist position that you could push which most people get behind because of how it affects their lives directly where let's be honest most arent all that negatively effected by manspreading or mansplaining by comparison

sure, I will watch the video when given the proper time and give my thoughts on it later today or sometime which is convenient for me

Yes I do indoctrinate people. In fact just like you. The point of pointing out people to a new system of belief to make them better is exactly what I'm doing. And sadly no, uneducated people have less probability to listen to me in that instance
I dont wish to indoctrinate nor have i
Where did you get that from?

When have, I advocated for and or said
I was okay with forcing my ideas or whatever on uneducated people through manipulation,propaganda or brainwashing

Yes, of pointing people toward feminism is being a predator for you, I'm not surprised
it wouldt be in normal cases
but you directly said you would look after vulnerable people

which is what a predator does which is why, I said you acted like one there not that you actually are one

The whole point was not to dig at you immaturely sorry if you took that way but it was rather to call out, your double standards regarding morality

It was just a point in our little debate, nothing to get upset at or call names over
Were civil minded adults, I would hope such immaturity is beyond us

Search "indoctrination" on google, should take you one or two minute top.

And?
the synonyms listed are brainwashing and propaganda which is why they were brought up before with relation to indoctrinate as a term

and dont really think im uncritical, I have been very critical

I even took the effort to look through your source to see the basis which it had or had not

What tactics ? Stop playing with you inner Tucker Carlson and actually name what you are denouncing here.
indoctrination
I told you before in that sentence

why are lying about what i said

and quoting me entirely out of context

the church does that ie indoctrination

You are comparing me, giving you factual evidences with sourced articles on the reality of patriarchy and... the church teaching god ?

Am i correct here ?
No im saying
Why are using indoctrination as a tactic when you would shame the church for doing the same

and you had no sources thus far that were legitimate or accurate to objective reality
Eg the article which claimed no females in politics despite me easily being able to name 5

Yes, and it doesn't tell you that you can control women. It's just stating a fact. The fact that there is a domination that must be stopped.
it does
the definition which google put on the front page of their images section

says men are endowed with a right to rule over women
Where did you the idea that men ruling over women is not apart of patriarchy as a idea

Yup, that's precisely why the world is f*cked up right now.
no it's fucked cause the elites bathe in wealth from tax payers as most people live in poverty lv conditions and make income below the poverty line
Among a number of other factors like the huge amount of violence like the various mass shootings or some of the cases of poltitical violence like the George flyod riots and captiol riiots

but there are alot problems in america and most of which dont certainly involve me carrot so let's not be dishonest

you created the argument of well during dating after you were confronted by the reality of typically seen bad people being able to date women
Still no. And you still don't understand the argument.

sometimes women will date abusers out of desperation

And women will stay with a abusive man if it means not having to get a job
:whitepress: Yeah..that's what I thought, you sir really have a sexism problem.

no, I mentioned two originally not 1 (dont get why you keep lying about what ive said there)

I said Hilary and aoc

and only brought the other three up as a point to show that women are not excluded from politics as your article claimed
and because you claimed only person was brought up
:nicagesmile: I think you didn't get my point.

We should focus on or care about about how average joes live under third world living standards?

I think it's a important issue to have as a priority
it affects everyone promotes class awareness and goes after the elites, I mean aint it a very pro leftist position that you could push which most people get behind because of how it affects their lives directly where let's be honest most arent all that negatively effected by manspreading or mansplaining by comparison
Spoiler, you can't be a true anticapitalist without being a true feminist. The two struggle are linked. But for that you need to understand both anticapitalism and feminism.

I dont wish to indoctrinate nor have i
Where did you get that from?
Indoctrinating, is just another word for spreading a doctrine mate. We are both doing that here.

I was okay with forcing my ideas or whatever on uneducated people through manipulation,propaganda or brainwashing
Indoctrination doesn't necessarally means brainwashing.

but you directly said you would look after vulnerable people
No. You said that.

I said that uneducated people are unlikely to be convinced. You are completely twisting the arguementation to your advantage which is really uneffective in that context as you are only showing your sexism.

Plus you are mixing up uneducated people with vulnerable people, which is quite problematic. And yes btw, if I can spread feminism to uneducated people, I will and I SHOULD do that. That's not only a good idea, that's the right thing to do.

your double standards regarding morality
There is no double standard here. There is just an inability from you to understand that feminism is not just a simple set of belief. It's something you NEED to understand if you want to live in a good society.

If you won't, you will just live among people who are mostly unaware of the respect of women, of rationnalized politic, of reality and therefore only live in a place were missinformation is the norm. As a consequence, you will never truly feel like you are completely right on a subject. You will always have a little bit of doubt deep inside, seeing for example how feminist are acting completely in opposition to your standard.

Me.. I don't have this problem. Well at least not on feminism. I know I'm right, reality proves that I'm right, and therefore I'm have extremely strong bases on the subject and no place for doubt. (I do have doubt on others, but not concerning women's rights)

In short, what I'm telling you is that understanding feminism is not only good for you, because it will open you a lot of social room, it's liberating !

Now, you can keep thinking that patriarchy doesn't exist.. or you can look at the fact and the studies and actually try to listen to feminist for once.

Then.. step by step you will understand their anger and why they are using certain tools that you once thought were damaging for their cause when there aren't really.

And?
the synonyms listed are brainwashing and propaganda
Try to go beyond google and read the wiki definition mate. The deep one.

indoctrination
I told you before in that sentence
Ok, so as I told you. "Indoctrination" is just a synonym for teaching a doctrin. It's only pejorative if you choose it to be.

Why are using indoctrination as a tactic when you would shame the church for doing the same
Technically, there is nothing wrong with sharing doctrin/values/beliefs. Indoctrination becomes a problem only when this indoctrination is forced upon an individual. That's not waht I'm doing here. Neither do you. So that's out of the question right now.

You are not looking at the real problem.

you had no sources thus far that were legitimate or accurate to objective reality
Yes I had. In fact I sourced many science articles on patriarchy you willingly choosed to ignore.

Let's be clear, I won't "give you more sources" on the subject. Patriarchy is a sociological FACT. There is a CONSENSUS. Weither you believe in it or not is none of my problem (tho if choose not to, you would only look like an evangelist who don't believe in science science).

the definition which google put on the front page of their images section
still no, you are missunderstanding the definition.

Patriarchy is not saying that men SHOULD run over women, it's a system that if described shows that men ARE running over women. What you don't understand is the difference between the act and the description (this is honestly going nowhere)

no it's fucked cause the elites bathe in wealth from tax payers as most people live in poverty lv conditions and make income below the poverty line
That's only a part of the problem.

Among a number of other factors like the huge amount of violence like the various mass shootings or some of the cases of poltitical violence like the George flyod riots and captiol riiots
What's your point here ? That those riot weren't legitimate ?

Last edited: