Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. Judge has been making fun of Sanji since the day he was born, Judge considers Sanji as a failure, a failure whose life wasn't worthy of the sacrifice that Sora did.
his captain doesn't give a fuck to judge .. then why so desperate?

It is Sanji's duty to prove his father wrong, to prove that he's not a failure and that his mother's sacrifice was worth it. Judge doesn't believe in kindness and willpower unlike Sora, Sanji should be the symbol of Sora's believe, he should show Judge that Kindness=strength, love is strength for God's sake. Do you get it now?
so that can't happen with the RS... is that what you're saying

:seriously:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lol. Judge has been making fun of Sanji since the day he was born, Judge considers Sanji as a failure, a failure whose life wasn't worthy of the sacrifice that Sora did.

It is Sanji's duty to prove his father wrong, to prove that he's not a failure and that his mother's sacrifice was worth it. Judge doesn't believe in kindness and willpower unlike Sora, Sanji should be the symbol of Sora's believe, he should show Judge that Kindness=strength, love is strength for God's sake. Do you get it now?
Sanji doesn't have "a duty" to prove anything to Judge.
lol

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

Blame Oda’s horrible writing, I despise the raid suit with a passion and I’m a Sanji fan lol

But he did show that by saving the Vinsmokes in the Tea Party. He showed emotions >>>>>>>>>>> emotionless. Lmao the mental gymnastics your taking to make this look bad on Sora is hilarious.

Lemme try help you.

Sora + Children with Emotions = Sora happy
Sanji + Emotions = Sora Happy
Sanji ( still has emotions ) + RS = Sora...still fucking happy

Your desperate....I get it. But this is getting sad now

But testing would significantly affect him in being able to control all those different abilities. For example, you're thrown into a car full of cutting-edge features for the first time in your life and know nothing about how to operate it. Of course, you'll face difficulties and won't be able to use it anywhere near its potential unless you at least somewhat practice it.

Sanji's full strength using his raid suit when he knows how to control it is totally variable at this point. All we know is that King's zoan's form strength is probably more than Sanji's, that's all.
If the car was doing things automatically, me gaining control of it won't change much.

Not probably, it is more. He overpowered and knocked him out

Sanji doesn't have "a duty" to prove anything to Judge.
lol
Oh of course, of course. A character who is using the thecnolagy of his father who thinks that he's a failure without it, doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. You're right bro lol.
Post automatically merged:

Blame Oda’s horrible writing, I despise the raid suit with a passion and I’m a Sanji fan lol
I blame him for that, the topic didn't start because of Sanji spiceficly.

Exactly lol. Neji gave the raid suit to Sanji for that exact reason, to make fun of him.
how is he making fun of Sanji when he owes his life to him?

Sanji saying that he'd swallow his pride and use it if it means that he can potentially save his comrades and people important to him in dire crisis... and guess what

the reason why this war has continued as long as it has is coz he save MOMO with the same suit... and the context was beautiful.. momo has problem's anxiety as a shogun and hindrance in his individuality that he over comes and accepts his duty like a man.. is self-recognition.. and this moves sanji as he complements momo for declaring his name even if it means death..
sanji complements momo's self-respect and identification whilst he struggles with his identity as a Vinsmoke..and now has accepted the fact that the Tainted past cannot be forgotten and there is no point in running from it.. he is a Vinsmoke and it eez what it eez.

If the car was doing things automatically, me gaining control of it won't change much.

Not probably, it is more. He overpowered and knocked him out
Sanji indented Yonji's RS... abd king failed to do it even after he overpowers him

so Sanji AP >>> King AP?

:choppawhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oh of course, of course. A character who is using the thecnolagy of his father who thinks that he's a failure without it, doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. You're right bro lol.

I blame him for that, the topic didn't start because of Sanji spiceficly.
He doesn't.
Didn't you watch WCI?

lolwut.
You think Sanji is "pre book 3 Zuko" or something?

Fair enough, I concede this argument.

Diable Jambe + Hell's Memories combined with the massive speed boost of the Raid Suit (think Borsalino's lightspeed kicks on a smaller scale) would be a massive boost to his offence.

RS Sanji had Full Zoan Page One screaming out in pain with each kick while merely testing out the suit, I think his AP is fine enough for a brawler. It's not like Sanji needs to oneshot Queen to defeat him.

• Yamato knocked out Ulti with one strike.
  • Sanji did not knock out Page One and so never actually defeated him.
I know it was a incomplete fight but it as implied that Sanji did tho. Also Ulti got right back up so she never actually got defeated

Base RS Sanji did not low diff Page One, but had that fight continued to it's conclusion, I can only see Sanji winning.
There's no base RS Sanji. Like claiming that there's a base G4 Luffy or a base DJ Sanji.

scale Base RS Sanji to at least Elite Tobi Roppo level. The addition of Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories pushing him to Calamity level seems plausible.
How would you scale him there when;
> RS didn't defeat P1
> P1 isn't portrayed as part of elite TR

Not at all. None of the Vinsmoke siblings have:
  • Sanji's named techniques
  • Diable Jambe
What?
They all have their own techniques so how did you come to that conclusion?

don't agree with this. I haven't read the fight in a while, but I didn't get that impression. Do you mind sharing the panels that show Judge dominating Sanji.
> Sanji kicked RS Judge, got blocked without damage
> Sanji tried blocking RS Judge and was put on his knees
> Sabji used DJ only to get caught and slammed
So in the entire fight, Sanji could not outpace Judge, He couldn't block Judge nor could he overpower Judge. NB: Judge didn't actually want to injure Sanji so he was also holding back.

Again no, as the Vinsmoke siblings lack Sanji's fighting style.
Why should they have Sanji's fighting style?

They have their own

think this is plausible. I didn't get the feeling that Base Sanji was significantly weaker than Judge.
Then you need to reread that fight. If you can show one part of the fight where Sanji does better than Judge, I'll concede.

agree with this. Other than in speed, I don't think he showed inferiority to Niji either. I think they were around the same level.

I think that's possible. See above regarding Judge.
You are contradicting yourself.
If you agree that base Sanji wasn't shown to be above base Ichiji then how can you claim that Base Sanji will low diff him?

But he did show that by saving the Vinsmokes in the Tea Party. He showed emotions >>>>>>>>>>> emotionless. Lmao the mental gymnastics your taking to make this look bad on Sora is hilarious.

Lemme try help you.

Sora + Children with Emotions = Sora happy
Sanji + Emotions = Sora Happy
Sanji ( still has emotions ) + RS = Sora...still fucking happy

Your desperate....I get it. But this is getting sad now
:lawsigh:

This is Judge after Sanji saved him... Judge doesn't understand anything other than strength, strength is his language. Judge thinks that Sanji is a failure because he doesn't have the tough skin, he has emotions and kindness. Kindness and willpower are the two strong themes of one piece, Sanji proved his fother right after accepting the raid suit because he can't achieve the necessary strength through his Willpower and kindness. Sanji should prove his father wrong, he should show him that Kindness is the true power, power that Judge will never attain.
how is he making fun of Sanji when he owes his life to him?
Look up.
Sanji saying that he'd swallow his pride and use it if it means that he can potentially save his comrades and people important to him in dire crisis... and guess what
And that's the same guy who didn't swallow his pride against Black Maria. Sanji is willing to sacrifice his frends for the sake of his pride just because he can't hit the woman who is attacking him lol.

:lawsigh:

This is Judge after Sanji saved him... Judge doesn't understand anything other than strength, strength is his language. Judge thinks that Sanji is a failure because he doesn't have the tough skin, he has emotions and kindness. Kindness and willpower are the two strong themes of one piece, Sanji proved his fother right after accepting the raid suit because he can't achieve the necessary strength through his Willpower and kindness. Sanji should prove his father wrong, he should show him that Kindness is the true power, power that Judge will never attain.
Have you ran away from the Sora argument. Because I have no interest of debating Judge.

sanji doesn't give 2 shits to what judge said.. except luffy thought he was complementing sanji due to how human he is.

sanji's justification for wearing the suit just doesn't consider anything judge said about him..

sanji was wanted to test the RS out and hide his identity

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The struggle and effort shown here to pull Zoro wank and also to downplay Luffy is quite expected coming from you, but unfortunately i'm not into that style of argument since i don't dislike Zoro.
There is no Zoro wank in there...
I am comparing the nature of the damage between the three...
Luffy and Sanji use blunt damage. Zoro uses cutting damage.
Luffy and Sanji need many hits to take out opponents, Zoro needs 1.

Sanji and Luffy have been equally portrayed against Big Mom in WCI.
You may not dislike Zoro but Sanji on the other hand...
As I said, we saw all from Luffy, it is not that impressive.
While Sanji has certainly been far less impressive, he could have more to offer.