Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sanji vs two calamities is just Sanji fans memeing or being dellusional lmao.
The way i see it, if Luffy does actually manage to beat Kaido 1v1 and Zoro ends up taking out King (or Kaido right? :myman:), then i feel like Sanji should at least be able to take out Queen if Oda wants to keep him as the clear third strongest SH.
The raid suit power up i think should be considerable enough to let him win a high diff fight against a calamity.

Sanji vs Calamity is the need of the hour i.e. if Sanji ever wants to redeem himself,The emotion stacked with all those shit showings is way too much.Thinking Back Sanji doesnt even have the best or one of the best feats in his own forte,That Mountain Splitting attack from Sai still outclasses anything Sanji has ever done or will ever do in this series,It’s not just that a lot more but yeah.....
Also i think Sanji isn’t gonna fight any commander or anything, Given how Oda Portrayed him He should honestly fight the likes of Kanjuro or Perospero @Prince Kronos
Post automatically merged:

Also that Diable Jambe is random as fuck and Oda doesn’t give two shits about explaining that since Sanji’s role isn’t that of a Winner.He is mainly used to Hype others

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw @Cinera, on a more serious note, I have a few points that I would like to address and explain why Sanji vs King is, from a narrative point, a fair assumption. And they will follow a certain chronological order:

- The Monster Trio dynamic.
Being the third strongest SH, Sanji was often used during the New World as a hypetool for opponents. Vergo cracked Sanji's leg during their clash, and the Doflamingo clash. WCI had minor clashes with Sanji coming out ahead on most of them (Bobbins, Raisin, Oven, Daifuku). So there was still this thing that Oda built that Sanji, while not being able to keep up with some top tier enemies, was still strong enough to deal with some that the rest of the non-M3 probably couldn't, or would have extreme difficulty with. The Raid Suit comes as a "catchup" mechanic for the character.

- Fishman Island showcases.
Chapter 635 is titled "So Disgusting It Makes Me Fly".
FI was basically a parade to show the SH's evolution with the 2 years training. Chapter 365 is named to showcase Sanji's new ability. It was specially highlighted there. Both Luffy and Robin mentioned the technique from CP9. "Flying" became Sanji's "thing".

- Sanji vs Judge, chapter 833.
Judge was a fighter specialized in aerial combat, having the nickname "Garuda". During this chapter, Sanji says that "aerial combat" is his forte.

After Wadatsumi, we know that Sanji didnt get his REAL 1v1. So it makes sense, from a build up point, that, when it happens, it gives special attention this particular ability of his that was highlighted throughout the story so far.
Now, many will add to this the "clash" Sanji and King had, or the "Queen talked about Judge" things. So let me talk about those for a second.
In shounen, characters that previously clash OFTEN go against each other again. Most of the time, the "hero" loses initially, then proceeds to win during the real fight. It's nothing new. But it is also common for shounen to throw some weird background connection between opponents. So it's possible to build a case for each of these two things, that's why I don't like mentioning them.
These are things that already happened in the story that I use to support the Sanji vs King matchup.
Power levels? wack.
Mandatory matchups? wack.
Some weird ass "sanji doesn't fight swordsmen" reason? wack.
We also don't know that nature of Queen and Judge's connection, or anything about King. We know very little about these two Calamities, and there's enough room, at least for me, to speculate that Queen mentioning Judge might actually have something to do with King as well. I would gladly share my thoughts on this matter if you like.
For now.
Flame Aerial Battle ftw.:stealthblack:

Stop overrating Kaido's underlings. King/Queen are not that much stronger than Vergo/Pica, and Tobi Roppo are like Trebol/Diamante level.

I think he'd probably have an easier time beating Queen than Vergo who has next level armament hardening. Like a few mentioned Queen's endurance/durability doesn't even seem better than Page 1.

Stop overrating Kaido's underlings. King/Queen are not that much stronger than Vergo/Pica, and Tobi Roppo are like Trebol/Diamante level.

I think he'd probably have an easier time beating Queen than Vergo who has next level armament hardening. Like a few mentioned Queen's endurance/durability doesn't even seem better than Page 1.

He said a tobi roppo = trebol?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

He said a tobi roppo = trebol?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Trebol no diffed Usopp. Read Dressrosa and see how Doffy ranked the fighters

Kinemon, Franky = 1 star (Tobi Roppo level max)

Kyros, Zoro = 2 stars (Lower Commander level)

Luffy, Law, Sabo = 3 stars (Upper Commander level)

Kyros was ranked higher than Kinemon (who was >= Tobi Roppo level), and was pushed to high diff by Diamante.

Trebol no diffed Usopp. Read Dressrosa and see how Doffy ranked the fighters

Kinemon, Franky = 1 star (Tobi Roppo level max)

Kyros, Zoro = 2 stars (Lower Commander level)

Luffy, Law, Sabo = 3 stars (Upper Commander level)

Kyros was ranked higher than Kinemon (who was >= Tobi Roppo level), and was pushed to high diff by Diamante.

This is too much
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::usoprice:

Are you saying Doffy's rankings = actual PLs.

How retarded have you actually become. Im acc scared....
You should be scared of your own level of intellect. When it comes to the fighters, yes it has to do with power levels.

Luffy/Sabo/Law -> 3 stars
Kyros/Zoro -> 2 stars
Kinemon/Franky/Robin -> 1 star

Kyros was an undefeated legend and even Coby himself was shocked at how strong he was.

It's not a coincidence Kyros fought Diamante, while Zoro fought Pica, while Franky/Robin fought lower seats.

You should be scared of your own level of intellect. When it comes to the fighters, yes it has to do with power levels.

Luffy/Sabo/Law -> 3 stars
Kyros/Zoro -> 2 stars
Kinemon/Franky/Robin -> 1 star

Kyros was an undefeated legend and even Coby himself was shocked at how strong he was.

It's not a coincidence Kyros fought Diamante, while Zoro fought Pica, while Franky/Robin fought lower seats.
Have you forgotten that Usopp was given 5 stars. If we go by your defintion, Usopp was the strongest person there. Not only that but Riku who was also given 3 stars, would be as strong as Luffy. Are you seriously stating this bullcrap now. Have you lost your damn mind.

Enma is just an o wazamono, of the same grade as the other swords to be honest. Evidence also dictates how it's most likely nothing but a training tool and not supreme AP booster whilst wielded.
I didn't even have the energy to reply to that dude lol.

It's ironic that I already tended to mix you up with stealthblack. I see that something about the recent chapters, maybe the Ah My Lord trap, has prompted you to start smoking rocks as well.