Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who cares if he's<Katakuri. or not?
He's not fighting Katakuri, is he?
You think I base myself of power level stuff that not even Oda cares that much about?
Answer: I don't.
Sanji > Katakuri is like saying Nami > Hancock :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

You have maybes. I have statistical facts. There's factually more backing for King VS Zoro and Queen VS Sanji than King VS Sanji. You can believe King will be Sanji's matchup, but don't come crying when I say it's wishful thinking, which it is.
Let's be honest. Given what Sanji has accomplished since TS, wishful thinking is a necessity for Sanji fandom instead of a luxury.

People are just shit at powerscaling. You'll see Sanji will beat Queen and it won't even be an extreme diff. Just a solid high diff.

Stop comparing Doflamingo and Katakuri to scrubs like King and Queen. When King/Queen get CoC, come talk. In the meantime we're talking about this guy

Saying Sanji can't beat this dude, shows how terrible some are at powerscaling.

People are just shit at powerscaling. You'll see Sanji will beat Queen and it won't even be an extreme diff. Just a solid high diff.

Stop comparing Doflamingo and Katakuri to scrubs like King and Queen. When King/Queen get CoC, come talk. In the meantime we're talking about this guy

Saying Sanji can't beat this dude, shows how terrible some are at powerscaling.
Im pretty sure Katakuri would high diff Queen atleast, and Doflamingo is most likely weaker than ALL of them, Big Mom sent Cracker to beat Luffy after knowing that Luffy beat Doflamingo, even Kaido shit on Doffy saying he was weak and sent Jack to deal with things going on in Dressrosa. I cant see Doflamingo doing what Queen managed to do against Big Mom. Maybe you're just ignoring that Sanji is stronger than people usually think and he has a Power Up, you're also forgeting that Marco hold Queen and said to Chopper give his "best shot".

Man knocked off the 2nd biggest pirate ship in the verse after Thriller Bark like it was anything, only to see himself being disrespected like this.
What kind of feats are these? Law busted a mountain he wasn't even aiming at, and this guy is talking about a ship.

, Big Mom sent Cracker to beat Luffy after knowing t
Big Mom was disappointed Luffy didn't get past Cracker and asked "is he all talk like the rest of them"? Keep crying though.

What's next, Marco sent Vista after Mihawk after knowing he beat Shanks, therefore Vista > Shanks?

See what I mean by cherry picking?

Are you retarded ? Is that a clash or a sneak attack ? Show me Kaku clashing with Sanji.

Because it foreshadows an interaction between Queen and Sanji.

We will learn more when Queen confronts Sanji.
No it actually doesnt. Thats like saying Sanji's master being Dragon's surbordinate = a Sanji and Dragon interation.

Did Pedro and BM have an interaction in WCI after she killed his crew member previously.

Sanji and Queen dont want need anything. Queen saying Judge's name could just mean a flashback about Judge and Queen in the Vegapunk flashback.

[/SPOILER]

Yes, because that tells us an incoming interaction between these two. His King clash doesn't tell us anymore than his one with Page One.

No, just listening to what the manga actually tells you.
Clashes are important in the OPverse and determine matchups. Kaku and Zoro clashed in Water 7 and had their fight in Ennies Lobby. Luffy and Katakuri clashed in the Tea Party....etc.

To say a clash means nothing is stupid. And Sanji vs P1 aint a clash. It's an off-panelled fight with an ending.

Last edited:
Are you retarded ? Is that a clash or a sneak attack ? Show me Kaku clashing with Sanji.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/clash
Clash: (Verb) To come into violent conflict.

No it actually doesnt. Thats like saying Sanji's master being Dragon's surbordinate = a Sanji and Dragon interation.

Did Pedro and BM have an interaction in WCI after she killed his crew member previously.
These aren't remotely comparable. Those have no build ups for interactions between two characters, Queen's "Judge's son" comment in prioritizing eliminating the number twos and threes does.

(I forgot to mention Sanji VS King stans are prone to false equivalences.)

Sanji and Queen dont want need anything.
What are you talking about? Queen wants to eliminate the number twos and threes.

Queen saying Judge's name could just mean a flashback about Judge and Queen in the Vegapunk flashback.
The more likely choice (the one that isn't wishful thinking), Oda will use a Sanji fight to explore Queen's mysterious past with Judge.

Clashes are important in the OPverse and determine matchups. Kaku and Zoro clashed in Water 7 and had their fight in Ennies Lobby. Luffy and Katakuri clashed in the Tea Party....etc.
Here you go again cherry picking. If clashes matter, why hasn't Sanji beaten Daifuku, Oven, and Vergo?

To say a clash means nothing is stupid.
No, it's a logical assessment. Statistical norms, especially when plot driven, do.

And Sanji vs P1 aint a clash. It's an off-panelled fight with an ending.
There was no conclusion to that fight.

Last edited:
clash
(klăsh)
v. clashed, clash·ing, clash·es
v.intr.
1. To collide with a loud, harsh, usually metallic noise: cymbals clashing.
a.
To meet in violent conflict: armies that clashed on the plain.
b. To be in opposition or disagreement: an eyewitness account that clashed with published reports.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/clashes

As you can clashing has to be equal from both sides. Not one side attacking the other. Theres an obvious different between "attack" and a "clash". But you of course wanna play dumb.

These aren't remotely comparable. Those have no build ups for interactions between two characters, Queen's "Judge's son" comment in prioritizing eliminating the number twos and threes does.

(I forgot to mention Sanji VS King stans are prone to false equivalences.)
Oh yes there, since Dragon commented on the Vinsmokes.

Going by your logic, now Dragon and Sanji need to interact. Dragon is linked to Sanji's master and he knows about what will happen to Germa.

I love how you casually skip my comment about Pedro and BM you scumbag

What are you talking about? Queen wants to eliminate the number twos and threes.
He wants Chopper and Drake far far more than Sanji. And he wants Sanji equally the same as Zoro. So yh that doesnt show much priority

The more likely choice (the one that isn't wishful thinking), Oda will use a Sanji fight to explore Queen's mysterious past with Judge.
Or Oda sets it up then uses the Vegapunk flashback to link every scientist. Like he did with all the introduced giants from the series ( Dorry, Broggy, Ennies Lobby giants, Dressrosa giant) in the BM flashback. There is absoutely no need for a fight to explore a backstory.

Here you go again cherry picking. If clashes matter, why hasn't Sanji beaten Daifuku, Oven, and Vergo?
Because Sanji had no full fights in those arcs. So that point is moot. If he clashed with them and then fought someone else....you would have a point. But that never happened. So shit point. We know Sanji is fighting someone this arc. And it will logically be the person who Oda made him clash with. Just like how Oda does it usually with other characters.

No, it's a logical assessment. Statistical norms, especially when plot driven, do.
If you looked at norms then you would see that people usually clash with people they will later fight and not other people. You however are to dumb to understand that.

There was no conclusion to that fight.
There was an obvious conclusion. As P1 didnt end up destroying the town. Sanji and Law werent worried anymore. P1 disappeared for 2 weeks and wasnt a threat anymore.

Theres a conclusion because P1 isnt a threat to the town anymore. However King is still a threat to everyone and Momo.