Current Events Why do You Think Zoro Will Defeat King?

What are the main reasons you believe that Zoro will defeat King? (Select TWO)

• King is Kaido's strongest subordinate

• King is a formidable swordsman

• Zoro should get a 1 vs 1 fight in Wano

• King/Queen seem like the perfect match for Zoro/Sanji

• No one else is strong enough/otherwise suited to defeat King

• Zoro is too weak to be fighting Kaido

• Something else (reply in thread)

• I don't think Zoro will defeat King

Results are only viewable after voting.
should i dig back up your posts attacking King together with Seth?:few:
I will attack King still :kaidowhat:
He’s still been mediocre throughout the raid. Zoro fighting him doesn’t change that.

But now we know King > Marco so it’s fine :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

I called this from the jump but Oda tried to throw me off by pitting King against Marco but I stuck with my instincts:catrude::catsweat:
I am 2 nil up on @Cinera. That hatrick incoming:madmonk:
@Peroroncino was the only hardcore Zoro fan who called and wanted this matchup from the jump, @Blother changed his mind half way. Every other Zoro fans berated King and called him names such as Ling the Background, Small Dingaling the Lildfire e.t.c:pepemy:

Sanji fans on the other hand hyped up King and shat on Queen. They said Queen in the anime looks like a veiny dick:giogio:

Told ya Oda is incapable of change. Expecting the man to change his formula after 1000 chapters smh:king:
Why y’all on my ass I changed for one week and came back and y’all hold that against me :crazwhat:
Meanwhile @Peroroncino canonically was originally Marco v King :kriwhat::gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I will attack King still :kaidowhat:
He’s still been mediocre throughout the raid. Zoro fighting him doesn’t change that.

But now we know King > Marco so it’s fine :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Why y’all on my ass I changed for one week and came back and y’all hold that against me :crazwhat:
Meanwhile @Peroroncino canonically was originally Marco v King :kriwhat::gokulaugh:
get off my ass just because i voted that marco would fight king 2 years ago:kaidowhat: and i was right too they did fight 1v1

@nik87 and @Aknolagon were one of the only Zoro fans who still believed in Zoro vs King after Zoro making it up to the roof :catsweat:
I was adamant that Zoro won't fight King back then, not because I downplayed King or didn't like a 1v1 Zoro vs King or anything, it's just I don't want Zoro's contribution to the Kaidou fight on the roof to be limited :catcry:
I take my L and Zoro takes 2 Ws since he both fights King and is the MVP on the rooftop among the R5 (after Luffy argubably) :crazwhat:

@nik87 and @Aknolagon were one of the only Zoro fans who still believed in Zoro vs King after Zoro making it up to the roof :catsweat:
I was adamant that Zoro won't fight King back then, not because I downplayed King or didn't like a 1v1 Zoro vs King or anything, it's just I don't want Zoro's contribution to the Kaidou fight on the roof to be limited :catcry:
I take my L and Zoro takes 2 Ws since he both fights King and is the MVP on the rooftop among the R5 (after Luffy argubably) :crazwhat:
3 W soon, king + rooftop + Zkk!

- Crashing the argument that Zoro is not YC1 lvl despite Rooftop. I mean look at killer or kidd, they were at rooftop but everyone agree they can't defeat king/marco/katakuri. So Zoro defeating a YC1 is perfect to counter that argument.
- Zoro is the MVP of Rooftop, when you compare with what the other 4 did. Law, Kidd, Killer absolutely nothing impressive for the Yonkous. At the end, Kaido was respecting Zoro even when he failed to kill him, but congratulated Zoro because the latter gave him another permanent scar that only Oden was capable of. The last panel for Luffy, Kaido was just mocking at him after how many rounds ? zoro only one. Big Mom in another case wasn't surprised by anyone except Zoro, tatsumaki + hiryu kaen + hakai + ashura, i mean only Zoro impressed her and even make her worried. imagine one of the strongest in opverse asking you to dodge Zoro's attack because it's so dangerous even knowing it's the WSC.
Luffy did nothing against big mom, Zoro did well against both of them. Enough said.

- Now if ZKK happens, it's the ultimate because that will be the greatest feat. Cutting completely the strongest defense in the world and killing the WSC is just ... uncomparable.

3 W soon, king + rooftop + Zkk!

- Crashing the argument that Zoro is not YC1 lvl despite Rooftop. I mean look at killer or kidd, they were at rooftop but everyone agree they can't defeat king/marco/katakuri. So Zoro defeating a YC1 is perfect to counter that argument.
- Zoro is the MVP of Rooftop, when you compare with what the other 4 did. Law, Kidd, Killer absolutely nothing impressive for the Yonkous. At the end, Kaido was respecting Zoro even when he failed to kill him, but congratulated Zoro because the latter gave him another permanent scar that only Oden was capable of. The last panel for Luffy, Kaido was just mocking at him after how many rounds ? zoro only one. Big Mom in another case wasn't surprised by anyone except Zoro, tatsumaki + hiryu kaen + hakai + ashura, i mean only Zoro impressed her and even make her worried. imagine one of the strongest in opverse asking you to dodge Zoro's attack because it's so dangerous even knowing it's the WSC.
Luffy did nothing against big mom, Zoro did well against both of them. Enough said.

- Now if ZKK happens, it's the ultimate because that will be the greatest feat. Cutting completely the strongest defense in the world and killing the WSC is just ... uncomparable.
As much as I push for ZKK, if that indeed happens then im gonna lean back slowly on my chair... look out the window and reflect on how great Zoro is. Besides Pirate King and getting WSS title, there would be no other feat as great as that in One Piece. That would go down in history as one of the greatest Ws of all time in all animes and mangas. Long live the g.o.a.t Zoro. Amen