Character Discussion Why does Imu-sama, the supposed final villain of One Piece, seem like crap so far?!

What do you think of the portrayal of the supposed final villain?

• Total voters
You retard.
You think a fodder can use rogers sword with no problem ?

Grades mean everything. The higher the grade the stronger the weapon.
Yes a fucking baby could use Roger's sword no problem, a baby would however die if they used Enma.

I just took a huge dump on your argument and you still spouting this shit, Kaido's club is confirmed to be an ungraded blade and yet is >>>>>>>> a plethora of graded blades.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes a fucking baby could use Roger's sword no problem, a baby would however die if they used Enma.

I just took a huge dump on your argument and you still spouting this shit, Kaido's club is confirmed to be an ungraded blade and yet is >>>>>>>> a plethora of graded blades.
Of course they couldn't lmfao.

Yes you won by saying kaidos CLUB is confirmed to be an ungraded BLADE

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you joking right now? Grades apply to all weapons, clubs, swords, spears, knives, tridents whatever the fuck, Kaido's club is listed on the page of sword fucking grades...
Meito literally means "Great Blade".
It is a ranking of "Blades", so to no one's surprise - Swords, Spears, Naginatas, Tridents & Knives qualify & Clubs don't.

Idk why it was listed there in the first place, but if you're willing to say Kaidou's Club is a Meito then please go right ahead.

But i would still honestly say that Kaidou's club is comparable to a Saijo blade.

Right so you're just moving the goal post now, first it was cursed swords now it's specific high level cursed swords🤡

Grades don't even fucking mean anything, they're like titles, given to the sword by other people through the wielders great deeds, Law's sword being ungraded doesn't change that it's a cursed sword and that he's been using it before he could use haki.
I see your point about cursed blades. But graded blade is a thing. In fact, its a real-life concept that Oda adopted in his manga =>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wazamono

Of course they couldn't lmfao.

Yes you won by saying kaidos CLUB is confirmed to be an ungraded BLADE
Prove it, you can't lmfao, cursed blades requiring uber elite haki is just your fanfic.

Cry to the creators of official material that puts Kaido's club, Kanjuro's paintbrush, Yamato's club and many other non-blades on the page for Meito.
Post automatically merged:

Meito literally means "Great Blade".
It is a ranking of "Blades", so to no one's surprise - Swords, Spears, Naginatas, Tridents & Knives qualify & Clubs don't.

Idk why it was listed there in the first place, but if you're willing to say Kaidou's Club is a Meito then please go right ahead.

But i would still honestly say that Kaidou's club is comparable to a Saijo blade.
I mean if we're arguing semantics about the word then I guess Mihawk's title doesn't count for anyone who uses a spear, trident, naginata etc because he's the World's Strongest Swordsman, not the World's Strongest Bladesman.

It's not even just Kaido's club, Yamato's club and Kanjuro's paintbrush is on it.

HA001

Prove it, you can't lmfao, cursed blades requiring uber elite haki is just your fanfic.

Cry to the creators of official material that puts Kaido's club, Kanjuro's paintbrush, Yamato's club and many other non-blades on the page for Meito.
Of course I can. Swords are called cursed because WEAK PEOPLE can't even use them in the first place. So no fodder is using a supreme grade blade.

I don't need to cry. Show me where it says kaidos club is a famous blade.

If Oden's blades or Ryuma's black blade weren't Saijo, I don't see a reason to assume Kaido's club would be. So far, only confirmed Saijo were used by Roger, Whitebeard and Mihawk, with Venus potentially having one.

Kaido's club could qualify, but we would need concrete proof for that.

Of course I can. Swords are called cursed because WEAK PEOPLE can't even use them in the first place. So no fodder is using a supreme grade blade.

I don't need to cry. Show me where it says kaidos club is a famous blade.
They're called curse blades because weak people fear them for one reason or another, and again, if cursed blades required a competent haki user or whatever the fuck you're saying, PTS Law wouldn't be able to use Kikoku and PTS Zoro wouldn't be able to use Sandai, you've slowly tried to transition from cursed blades require high haki to Saijo cursed blades require high haki in an attempt to account for this discrepancy and it's pathetic.

Kaido's blade not being famous is the point that debunks your argument that ungraded blades are fodder, they aren't, a grade means jack shit and an ungraded weapon can easily be >>> a graded weapon,

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean if we're arguing semantics about the word then I guess Mihawk's title doesn't count for anyone who uses a spear, trident, naginata etc because he's the World's Strongest Swordsman, not the World's Strongest Bladesman.
Ofcourse it doesn't but it ain't a big deal, the only Saijo so far which is not a Sword is Whitebeard's.

But we aren't arguing semantics here lol - Meito's are Blades, period. There is no world where a Club is called a Meito.

It's not even just Kaido's club, Yamato's club and Kanjuro's paintbrush is on it.
I mean.. what do you want them to do? Make another page for just these 3 weapons?

But in the same databooks itself, there is an emphasis on the strength of a weapon's wielder when talking about a weapon.
Or the scan of Kaidou's & Law's weapons that you posted.

To no one's surprise, only the strongest characters have Supreme Grade Blades.
The Shodai is not only a Saijo, it is also a confirmed Cursed Blade/Unruly Blade.
I cannot imagine Enma requiring more effort from a user to be tamed than a Blade which is superior in every way.

HA001

They're called curse blades because weak people fear them for one reason or another, and again, if cursed blades required a competent haki user or whatever the fuck you're saying, PTS Law wouldn't be able to use Kikoku and PTS Zoro wouldn't be able to use Sandai, you've slowly tried to transition from cursed blades require high haki to Saijo cursed blades require high haki in an attempt to account for this discrepancy and it's pathetic.

Kaido's blade not being famous is the point that debunks your argument that ungraded blades are fodder, they aren't, a grade means jack shit and an ungraded weapon can easily be >>> a graded weapon,
LAWS SWORD ISNT GRADED again its a fodder sword regardless of it being cursed.
No I was very specific in saying gandis sword is the strongest cursed sword
Sword grades was very much part of my argument.
Not once did I say all cursed swords require strong haki you are just an idiot.

No ungraded sword is > a saijo

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Oden's blades or Ryuma's black blade weren't Saijo, I don't see a reason to assume Kaido's club would be. So far, only confirmed Saijo were used by Roger, Whitebeard and Mihawk, with Venus potentially having one.

Kaido's club could qualify, but we would need concrete proof for that.
I'm not saying it would "rank" as a Saijo.
You cannot really rank it amongst Meitos in the first place.

I'm just saying that as a weapon, it's very powerful indeed & would rank among the elite weapons in the series.

Imu will wield a lot of power, probably more than enough to make short work of any Top Tier but I believe he'll not be written into a badass Madara/Yhwach type of FV.