Anime & Manga Why does Nami not get called out for her weird behavior?

Not to defend film Z, but Sanji explicitly in the movie did not find 8-year-old Nami sexy. Anyone who says that is an idiot or a liar, or an idiot liar. They can pick.

"I'm going to pound every one of you until Nami's sexy again."

Though...he kinda beat the wrong guy. Poor Binz, catching kicks for something he didn't even do all because the culprit was a woman, and then Zoro too just went easy on her.

So you’d be okay if a woman in real life let’s a little boy grope her tits? Weirdo
His hands are groping?

verb
feel about or search blindly or uncertainly with the hands.
"she got up and groped for her spectacles"
Similar:
fumble
scrabble
fish
ferret (around)
rummage (around)
root around
feel
cast around
search
hunt
look
rootle around
grabble
roust around
INFORMAL
feel or fondle (someone) for sexual pleasure, especially against their will.
"I don't want strangers groping me"
Similar:
fondle
touch
molest
interfere with
assault
sexually assault
abuse
sexually abuse
paw
maul
feel up
touch up
goose
nounINFORMAL
an act of fondling someone for sexual pleasure.
"she and Steve sneaked off for a quick grope"

She's hugging him and again, the emphasis is his perversion, not hers.

Sanji is not a pedo. I wouldn't even call it ephebophilia because he's not primarily interested in girls who are underage. He was attracted to Pudding (16) who seemed very grown up while he had no interest in Carrot (15) who is still very childish. Nami is also not a pedophile because her intentions have no sexual background. Robin was even more extreme.

Imagine an extremely attractive thirty year old woman bathing naked with an 8 year old boy who is not her son and washing his body. This is where it gets more problematic, but in fact it's probably just Oda's perverse fantasy. At Momonosuke's age, I would have found such a situation rather uncomfortable. Incidentally, in my opinion, this has nothing to do with western culture. It's just abnormal, but I have no problem with it in One Piece.

Last edited: