General & Others Why have we not seen a single character who aspires to be WSS?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
you dont gain anything by being wss. on contrary you gain everything with being PK. fame power wealth. as simple as that. thats why being pk is 100 times harder than being mere wss.
why ppl aim for little when they can get bigger.
Because WSS is title which represents individual's strength while PK doesnt.
Some people like Mihawk arent interested in power, fame, wealth, they only want individual strength.

Probably because Oda never saw any need in it or he was just lacking some ideas how and when to incorporate it into the story by fighting Mihawk/Zoro respectively, but i agree that there should've been at least a handful of candidates.

But what Oda does is to pull through Koby and his dream to become "just" an Admiral since chapter 1.
:steef::steef:

Oda basically treats Koby's goal as if it he was among the main cast.

Your point is because a scythe or a bisento can cut like a sword it is a sword. Despite one being a pole arm and the other being a fuckin farming tool. So apoo who cut zoro must also be a sword according to your dumbass logic.
A farming tool used as a weapon in both the series and the lore that inspired it. Which is why Zoro used it for his attack.

Apoo's ability is different because it doesn't just cut. Not that I'm wasting more time when you don't back up what you say but since your troll nature prompts your response: can Zoro beat Apoo regardless?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A farming tool used as a weapon in both the series and the lore that inspired it. Which is why Zoro used it for his attack.

Apoo's ability is different because it doesn't just cut. Not that I'm wasting more time when you don't back up what you say but since your troll nature prompts your response: can Zoro beat Apoo regardless?
Zoro split a building with a seppeku knife. Thats not a sword either.
Get zoro a normal knife from the kitchen he can cut someone. It doesnt make it a sword.
Just because zoro used a scythe in an attack doesnt make it a sword.
The only troll here is the one saying anything you can cut with is a sword.

No one aims for a world strongest title in one piece
the only title everyone aims for is the pk
aside from that
coby aims to be an admiral
zoro aims to be wss
aside from that
no one aims to be anything else.

why dont coby and zoro have rivals to their goal like luffy does?
answer lies with oda.
Coby and Zoro aint about that Herd Mentality

Btw I also forgot that there's anyone else in the seires who were gunning for the title of WSM or WSC.

What absolute fruads of a title these "world's trongest" are.

Guess both WB and Kaido's strength are also a myth.

:risitasad:
Whitebeard is the only non fraud since he was equal to Roger- The Pirate King( Joyboy's succesor of that era), as stated by the narrarator in chapter 577. Nobody but Whitebeard can get a pass.

Coby and Zoro aint about that Herd Mentality
luffy , zoro and coby will accomplish their power related goals
others are guaranteed losers
:kayneshrug:
I keep seeing this question pop up but not why no one is aiming to be a yonko
aiming to be wsm
aiming to be wsc
lol
heck even sanji has expressed desire to be the most wanted (dragon's current title) at some point.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zoro split a building with a seppeku knife. Thats not a sword either.
Get zoro a normal knife from the kitchen he can cut someone. It doesnt make it a sword.
Just because zoro used a scythe in an attack doesnt make it a sword.
The only troll here is the one saying anything you can cut with is a sword.
If someone fights only with 2 knifes and becomes top tier I don't know why he can't be labeled as a swordsman

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Haha you psycho

But to be real Mihawk is the only one who cared about the title and actively seek to be the strongest swordsman ever, challenging other swordsman etc.

Kaido, WB, Dragon likely don't care at all how they are named and if they are the best of their category.
I don't think WB ever lost sleep because Roger was as strong as him.

If someone fights only with 2 knifes and becomes top tier I don't know why he can't be labeled as a swordsman
Because knives arent swords lmfao.