General & Others Why I’m a Zoro fan now

I’m getting kinda sick and tired of people saying I’m “coping” or that I have “Stockholm syndrome” or some nonsense so I’ll just lay it out for you.

There are only two characters Oda never fails to disappoint on. Luffy and Zoro.

I literally waited 4 fucking years to see Kid do something in wano and the best he got was sharing screen time with Law, only to get negged the very next arc. Loda couldn’t even let him use basic CoC.

Meanwhile Zoro not only gets ACoA, blocks hakai, and scars Kaido. Oda gave him ACoC. Dude went from no CoC to ACoC in just one arc.

Why wouldn’t I be a Zoro fan when he’s the 2nd most important character. Why would I bet against Zoro when Oda almost always surpasses expectations with him? Why would I continue to be invested in characters Oda has shown he doesn’t care about?

People need to let go off their petty internet arguments and just enjoy the manga for what it is.

I’m getting kinda sick and tired of people saying I’m “coping” or that I have “Stockholm syndrome” or some nonsense so I’ll just lay it out for you.

I literally waited 4 fucking years to see Kid do something in wano and the best he got was sharing screen time with Law, only to get negged the very next arc. Loda couldn’t even let him use basic CoC.

Meanwhile Zoro not only gets ACoA, blocks hakai, and scars Kaido. Oda gave him ACoC. Dude went from no CoC to ACoC in just one arc.

Why wouldn’t I be a Zoro fan when he’s the 2nd most important character. Why would I bet against Zoro when Oda almost always surpasses expectations with him? Why would I continue to be invested in characters Oda has shown he doesn’t care about?

People need to let go off their petty internet arguments and just enjoy the manga for what it is.
:kayneshrug:You're just confirming your weak willed
Zoro fans bullied you and you got fooled by feats zoro had

Someone getting fanservice feats or asspull abilities shouldn't be the reason to start wanking them or being a fan.

It's okay though.

Let real Kidd fans stuck to defending Kidd.
Stop your your unnecessary Linlin, Law and Kid hate because Oda destroyed your wishes

Someone getting fanservice feats or asspull abilities shouldn't be the reason to start wanking them or being a fan.

It's okay though.

Stop your your unnecessary Linlin, Law and Kid hate because Oda destroyed your wishes
Latakuri fan with 20 fake accounts started preaching now?

It's okay though.

You made profile posts calling Kid trash and a disappointment after the BM fight. You asked for an immediate ban and dipped.

Are you really the one that should talk like this to others?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Have fun.

Nah, you mistook the guy for TAC. If he supports your character or club irl, they are finished.
except it already happen like TAC curse.

This guy support big mom , Kidd, and law before . Result : Get trashed by oda

It is literally same as TAC curse.

‘’Man wrote thread that Kidd will have advanced coc on big mom fight before . Didn’t happen.

So you are just a fan of success?

Buddy buddy, slow down. Just take a rest, no need to do anything drastic. I dont know who your favs are, but give oda till the end of egghead at least. Dont join the cult so soon.