Future Events Why I am not Convinced that Luffy Defeats Kaido

Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why's lol? Are you okay with people force their opinions on you?
No, I just said the first thing that came to my mind. Don't ask why it was communism.
Post automatically merged:

Do you make sense?

Pray tell. Dude said nothing of substance but you bow down to whatever he's said. What a worthless thing.
Pray to the L. You somehow always get one, it doesn't matter if you try or not.

Lol So I'm right. Ahahaha
:gokulaugh::ronalaugh::holdthisl:
Dumbass just arguing with no reason. How shallow. Get fucked dipshit. :akasalt:
Learn to read. I dont have time for 10 year olds. I said you quoted me first crying. So i told you to not cry like a baby.
And work on your english because i can hardly understand a word. You speak like a 10 year old.

Good luck on your comprehension and English lessons.

Will stop ignoring you when you grow up.
And have this before i go L marchant
:holdthisl:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@Cinera

I'll believe it when I see it, that's always going to be the case with deaths in One Piece. Oda lacks the balls to kill anything. I'm still expecting Monet and Vergo to be back.

As for Luffy not being the one to "defeat" Kaidou. Gonna reference Naruto here, Who defeated Kakuzu? Naruto, the one who put him out of commission, or Kakashi the one who killed him after the fact?

Learn to read. I dont have time for 10 year olds. I said you quoted me first crying. So i told you to not cry like a baby.
And work on your english because i can hardly understand a word. You speak like a 10 year old.

There you go again making shit up. Must be a common thing amongst the Zoro fandom.
For the record, just because you say that random shit, doesn't mean its factual. You said I quoted you first? Who gives a shit about that. Apparently you do its not my problem though, and don't tell people to grow up when it's you who needs to take their own advice.
P.S. using those "memes" doesn't make you right.

Don't even know what is up your ass.

Last edited:
@Cinera

I'll believe it when I see it, that's always going to be the case with deaths in One Piece. Oda lacks the balls to kill anything. I'm still expecting Monet and Vergo to be back.

As for Luffy not being the one to "defeat" Kaidou. Gonna reference Naruto here, Who defeated Kakuzu? Naruto, the one who put him out of commission, or Kakashi the one who killed him after the fact?
You could also use Nappa. After Goku pummeled him so hard he was killed bt Vegeta. Still, in both cases Naruto and Goku were able to kill the enemy but they didn't want. And for Luffy he doesn't have a move that could act like the killing one.

This quote is for you regarding that guy. "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

You could also use Nappa. After Goku pummeled him so hard he was killed bt Vegeta. Still, in both cases Naruto and Goku were able to kill the enemy but they didn't want. And for Luffy he doesn't have a move that could act like the killing one.

This quote is for you regarding that guy. "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Argue? No he already on my ignore list, why argue with an idiot when you can ignore list him.