Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Still, in both cases Naruto and Goku were able to kill the enemy but they didn't want. And for Luffy he doesn't have a move that could act like the killing one.
Yea that's a fair difference, I was aware of it when I made the analogy, but if Kaidou is completely out of commission like any other arc villain, it really doesn't make much of a difference. Luffy was virtually immobile after every major opponent he's ever faced.

When you get knocked out, you get knocked out. Regardless of how the rest of your body feels. It's bed time. The scabbards were unable to do so that's honestly the difference. Eventually he can recover, anyone can and does, just at different speeds.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's the natural order of things. This is Luffy's story, Luffy's goal is the 4 Yonko's. Anybody else 8s just fluff. They don't matter as much.
Well he will probably not defeat all yonko nevertheless. It would not be a plot disgrace if someone else defeated one. And on the other hand there are two yonko to defeat in this arc, we know Oda would hardly portray Luffy to defeat both in one raw.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea that's a fair difference, I was aware of it when I made the analogy, but if Kaidou is completely out of commission like any other arc villain, it really doesn't make much of a difference. Luffy was virtually immobile after every major opponent he's ever faced.

When you get knocked out, you get knocked out. Regardless of how the rest of your body feels. It's bed time. The scabbards were unable to do so that's honestly the difference. Eventually he can recover, anyone can and does, just at different speeds.
That's the issue though. This isn't the doffys the crocs etc that we are talking about. This is a top tier.
A top tier who has lost before and been captured 18 times and that couldn't hold him.
Apart from big mom who may become permanent o lin I expect all the yonko to die.

Well he will probably not defeat all yonko nevertheless. It would not be a plot disgrace if someone else defeated one. And on the other hand there are two yonko to defeat in this arc, we know Oda would hardly portray Luffy to defeat both in one raw.
Anything is just baseless speculation, made by would be hopefuls from other characters.
Post automatically merged:

Ight, if you say that you aren't Sanji tard then it was my mistake. But you were as delusional as the the Sanji tards so I took you as one lol.
Because I said this is Luffy's Story? Kek

Yeah, the fact that he is a Zoan makes the recovery time faster so either they kill Kaido asap or they use seastone to capture him or something like that. But the fact that they alr captured him so many times hints that it would take Kaido less than a week to break free. Just look at Zoro, mf took some days to recover from taking all of Luffy's pain and even tho he was nerfed he was still giving his best and training. Now add that Kaido is beyond Zoro's durability and that he has an ancient Zoen and wel..

Anything is just baseless speculation, made by would be hopefuls from other characters.

Sometimes is just pure speculation without anything but somethings that speculation has a lot of foreshadow. And in ZKK Imo they are just beating us with the foreshadow.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
As long as it's feasible we can cling on the implications Oda provided us.

- Zoro acquiring Enma and carrying Oden's mission after showing the desire to help the population of Wano
- His flaming desire to kill Kaido
- Kaido affirming that perfection can only be found in death and his weird testing attempts we still don't wholly know about

Not there, but rather here:
For this being Zoro's supposed arc, He sure is absent a lot from it. I Expect him to fight a good fight but Who that is idk. Could at best be a tag team against queen.

What Zoro fans want? haha You guys sure are demanding.

That was then, like almost 7 months ago, And Zoro's put in alot of leg work since. Way more than most of the other cast. Right up there with Luffy.
Some ppl saw the Zoro vs Kaido some time ago when some hints where there. And ppl just called them clowns saying that he won't even meett Kaido. Then to the "he won't fight Kaido/he won't even scratch his skin" and now we are at the point of ZKK. Imo if you don't see that Zoro will make other scar or reopen's Kaido you are just blind or very biased but after all I understand why someone would say that ZKK won't happen.

Some ppl saw the Zoro vs Kaido some time ago when some hints where there. And ppl just called them clowns saying that he won't even meett Kaido. Then to the "he won't fight Kaido/he won't even scratch his skin" and now we are at the point of ZKK. Imo if you don't see that Zoro will make other scar or reopen's Kaido you are just blind or very biased but after all I understand why someone would say that ZKK won't happen.
I do not believe ZKK will happen but Zoro could do another scar or reopen Oden's. I'm not against it per say, Just depends on how Oda will tell his story, I can see things go in several directions but only one actually happens.

I do not believe ZKK will happen but Zoro could do another scar or reopen Oden's. I'm not against it per say, Just depends on how Oda will tell his story, I can see things go in several directions but only one actually happens.
I am like 50/50 on ZKK I see why it could happen but I also see why it wouldn't as of right now, I enjoy reading threads that deffend one side or another. The sad part is that instead if seeing good arguments for Zoro not killing Kaido I just see "Luffy is the mc". But, like my favourite quote says: "Time proves people wrong, it could be either you, or me."

Lucky zoro said he wanted his name to reach the heavens then isn't it.
Zoro's real dream is exactly the reason why ZKK is viable. Zoro's promise to Kuina was not 'beat Hawk-Eyes' but this:

Much as I love Mihawk, he is only the best swordsman of this era. By no means would defeating him carve Zoro's name into the annals of history. Slaying Kaido, the guardian deity of Wano on the other hand...

Unless of course you think Mihawk is so great that even heaven would hear of the one who defeated him... :blush:
That doesn't detract from the point. If you are already renowned as the person who killed the World's Strongest Creature, then defeating the World's Strongest Swordsman after that fact doesn't have the same impact. Maybe to the fandom, who can rationalize it using things like "Zoro's name will reach the heavens", but to the eyes of the people of the One Piece World, killing The World's Strongest Creature supersedes defeating the World's Strongest Swordsman. The latter can't come after the fact, it just doesn't work in regards to Zoro's dream.

Not to mention, there is already a plot point set up for Zoro's name to reach the Heavens. The Celestial Dragons regard themselves as Gods, and with the inclusion of Im-sama in the story, the chances of the Straw Hats fighting against the Gorosei rose exponentially. Zoro tried to attack a Celestial Dragon not once, but twice on Sabaody, which is potential foreshadow of him fighting a Celestial Dragon. There is the Bald Gorosei whose sword strikingly resembles Sandai and Nidai. Doing something against the "God's" of the verse is the surefire way for one's name to reach the Heavens.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If there's one clear notion is that ZKK doesn't even implicate that Zoro has necessarily to perform "most of the job" against Kaido for it to occur so ZKK doesn't automatically outshine Luffy, conversely. Then one can either or not go one step further..

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That's the issue though. This isn't the doffys the crocs etc that we are talking about. This is a top tier.
A top tier who has lost before and been captured 18 times and that couldn't hold him.
Apart from big mom who may become permanent o lin I expect all the yonko to die.
You're setting yourself up for a disappointment if you're expecting deaths in One Piece. Always expect the opposite and just hope for the best.