Questions & Mysteries Why is One Piece compared to Naruto?

i still remember when ppl argued about who is stronger between Eos Naruto and Eos Sasuke but i still remember i always defended Naruto but this time is Zoro :myman:
I was always team Naruto. However, I was quite disappointed at the fact how many random PUs Naruto received at the end of the war. He was known to train hard to achieve amazing stuff but at the end of the war, it seemed like he pulled huge PUs outta his ass.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Comparisons between the shows will always exist. I genuinely regret joining manga forums because of that.

I was a kid who watched/read Naruto and Bleach simultaneously without thinking oh this is similar oh MC's quite alike.

Bro, I never thought about shit like that before I joined my first Naruto forum back in the day. I think this is also part of leaving your comfort zone. You know you clash with a shit ton of people who have different approaches to you and some of them are influential enough to change your views on the series.

I experience this shit a lot with Black Clover right now. I love the series and I know it's fucking similar to a shit ton of things done by other mangas but you need to understand one thing.

New shows will always be similar to previous big hits. Older mangas raped standard troupes and to come up with something new is really a rarity.

Even Naruto and One Piece aren't that original as everyone thinks.

I try to stop thinking this way so I can enjoy the show I love more but it's fucking hard and most of you would probably agree with me.

This was my opinion.

If I had to give you a proper answer I would say that they are compared because Naruto was one of the shows who was One Piece's biggest rival during its serialization in the Shonen Jump and nothing more.

Sasuke and Naruto are equal lmao. Heck I could see Sasuke having the advantage because Naruto is rusty.
Post automatically merged:

Also I love Naruto but comparing it to One Piece is like comparing a Buick Regal to a Ferrari F40.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh the Ashura counterpart is always stronger. Look at Hashirama and Masada.

When both were alive, Madara needed to control the kyuubi to push Hashirama to extreme diff.

Edo Tensei, Rinnegan + Mokuton Madara also lost to Edo Hashirama when Hashirama wasn’t brought out at full power and didn’t use his best jutsu lmfao.

The eyes clan just sucks

What is this bullshit they literally fought to a draw and KOed each other and took an arm from each other. That is Kishimoto saying they are fucking equal.

After the last chapter? I doubt they beeing equal anymore. Sasuke was a no match for Ishiki and Naruto probably about to beat the shit of Ishiki. With the new mode,Naruto is above Sasuke.
I don’t read Boruto. Nor do I care about. It is non-canon in my headcanon.

Did Naruto get an upgrade ?

Sasuke will get one soon, rinne sharingan or something.

What is this bullshit they literally fought to a draw and KOed each other and took an arm from each other. That is Kishimoto saying they are fucking equal.
Sauce had to rely on all 9 Bijuus, sucked their chakra in order to keep up with Naruto's Ashura Kurama mode. They were equals during their fight just because Sauce's own powers weren't enough and rather used the power of the bijuus.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I don’t read Boruto. Nor do I care about. It is non-canon in my headcanon.

Did Naruto get an upgrade ?

Sasuke will get one soon, rinne sharingan or something.
Yeah. Sasuke + the bijuus raw chakra = Naruto