Questions & Mysteries Why is One Piece compared to Naruto?

Double standards. Take away Kurama’s Chakra and Naruto is getting stomped by Itachi fight Sasuke.
Kurama is part of his own power (Jinchuriki) whilst Sauce captured and forced the power of the bijuus outta their body. That's highly situational.

Naruto's Sennin Mode + Sot6P Mode is simply too op.
Post automatically merged:

Shit, there's actually a Sauce fan

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What shit ? One can use the bijuu’s power and one can’t ? Talk about double standards.

Hebi Sauce > Sage Mode.
Itachi was pulling punches and Sasuke still couldn’t beat him, meanwhile Sage Mode wrecks Pein lmao.

yeah. One power isn’t Sasuke’s? He isn’t a jinchuuriki, he momentarily sucked them dry. It was a power boost like Juugo giving EMS Sasuke senjutsu.

One power isn’t Sasuke’s? He isn’t a jinchuuriki, he momentarily sucked them dry. It was a power boost like Juugo giving EMS Sasuke senjutsu.
How does that matter ?

Can he draw upon it at any period of time? Yes? Then it is.
I’m pretty sure it was a permanent upgrade. Sasuke’s susanoo’s appearance changed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It matters cause Naruto can fight Sasuke at EoS level at any point in time. Zero issues.

Sasuke needs to find the Bijuu and use them to reach that peak. He needs a power up to fight Naruto

How does that matter ?

I’m pretty sure it was a permanent upgrade. Sasuke’s susanoo’s appearance changed.
I meant specifically when Juugo lender Sasuke his senjutsu

It matters cause Naruto can fight Sasuke at EoS level at any point in time. Zero issues.

Sasuke needs to find the Bijuu and use them to reach that peak. He needs a power up to fight Naruto

I meant specifically when Juugo lender Sasuke his senjutsu

No when Sasuke absorbed the Bijuu’s chakra in the final fight. That changed the appearance of his Susanoo. His susanoo still looks like that.

@TheAncientCenturion and @Sentinel: So you both agree that if they both decide on the fight in advance and have time to prepare then they are equal ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No when Sasuke absorbed the Bijuu’s chakra in the final fight. That changed the appearance of his Susanoo. His susanoo still looks like that.

@TheAncientCenturion and @Sentinel: So you both agree that if they both decide on the fight in advance and have time to prepare then they are equal ?
I don’t read Burrito I’m going off the main series

Naruto is a mediocre Ninja who needs Kurama to be anything special otherwise he’d be a mid-tier. Just like Luffy is a cheat who needs DF.

Sage mode only Naruto is by far the weakest member of Team 7. Weaker than Sasuke, weaker than Sakura, even weaker than no sharingan Kakashi.

Heck I’d bet he’d lose to Yamato. The only person I’m confident he’d beat is Sai and it would be a hard fight. Without Sage mode I’d bet on Sai.

If Sauce can use the bijuus, yes. I'm not denying their equal portrayal tho. I'm just arguing about the circumstances.
Ok.