General & Others Why is that Admiral fans nearly all the times side with Mihawk and Schichibukai in debates?

You gotta remember that the Emperors have their crews. While each Admiral can match an Emperor, it's going extreme diff at the very least regardless of who wins. You still gotta deal with the commanders, the veteran level fighters, and their allies. The Warlords would match one Emperor and their crew, the 3 Admirals would deal with the other 3 Emperors, and the Fleet Admiral and the rest of Marines deal with the remaining 3 Yonko crews. Just my interpretation of it if that helps you out. No implication of Yonko > Admirals in the statement of Navy + Warlords = Yonko statement.
Yeah i agree.
I actually meant 4 emperors crews.
Will edit my post.

M

MD Zolo

Well I do think 1 yonkou can't equal 3 admirals and that would be quite ridiculous but wasn't the balance Navy+ Warlords=4 Emperors crews ?
They didn't single any individual fighter as we do .
Yes! That's what I am trying to say:

Since Yonkou = Admirals + Shichibukai, Admirals and Shichibukai sided with each other.

But for me, the times have changed. I no longer think (if I ever did) that:

Yonkou = Admirals + Shichibukai

Rather, it is: Marines> Yonkous

However, I will tell you this:
  1. There isn't any Zoro/Mihawk/Admiral fan who isn't a fan of WB and WBPs
  2. There are some Zoro/Mihawk fans who are also fan of other Yonkous e.g. @Rivaille is a Kaido fan, @nik87 is BM and Kaido fan, @trav is a BM fan, @Reborn and @Marimo_420 are BB fan and almost all Zoro fans like Shanks. @Admiral Lee Hung is a Katakuri fan too.
But I tell you what: You won't find any reciprocation from Yonkou fan side.

Well since I joined the One piece fandom 3 years ago, I have always found weird how in any one piece forum,the mihawk fans(&Warlords in general) and Old beard fans are always supported by the Admiral fandom.
Mihawk and the warlords were ex-pirates who were never loyal to the World Government,how come Admiral fans are always siding with them in debates that aren't against the admirals?
I'm a Zoro and Mihawk fan by extension but reciprocally,I don't side with the Admiral fandom and prefer the yonkou.
Any thoughts on why this phenomenon occurs?
Because Admiral fans are the same Zoro/Mihawk fans who are pushing their agenda through Admirals, I'm not saying all of them, but most of them.

Since Yonkou = Admirals + Shichibukai, Admirals and Shichibukai sided with each other.

2. There are some Zoro/Mihawk fans who are also fan of other Yonkous e.g. @Rivaille is a Kaido fan, @nik87 is BM and Kaido fan, @trav is a BM fan, @Reborn and @Marimo_420 are BB fan and almost all Zoro fans like Shanks. @Admiral Lee Hung is a Katakuri fan too.
Lol yeah I get it and can understand why.
And I've already seen users like nik87 defending Kaido or Admiral lee Hung defend Katakuri.
Post automatically merged:

I’m an admiral fan but I love shitting on Mihawk lol
Lol you are rare exception then.
I get you don't like Zoro too?

It is not set in stone. I'm a Zoro-Mihawk fan but I'm neutral towars admirals (they for me have good things like donuting Ace, Garp and maybe a few others but nithing to make me root for them) unless it is an oldbeard vs Akainu argument.. I like some yonkos and I dislike others. Anyway depending on situation you see more often different yonko fans fighting aming themsleves. Here on WG we have some big admiral vs yonko action only because admiral lee gives way more focud and relevance than usual to it by memeing, and also a small hardcore admiral fans core help as well. Yet of course the numbers of admiral vs yonko or even yonko a vs yobnko b pale compared to the usual Z vs S.

M

MD Zolo

Agenda posting.

Yonko fans naturally have Yonko > both groups.

In order to downplay Yonko fans, Admirals upplay Mihawk specifically against Shanks. Likewise they fan Oldbeard because Admirals dominated him, so they can use him as a pedestal to say Admirals ~ Yonko.
Bullshit. No Admiral fan has ever argued against Yonkous being strong, but Yonkou fans have actively argued against Admirals being strong.

There is a thing called Admiral level and some even believe than Admirals are YC1 level.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Because the arguments used to defend the admirals also apply to Mihawk, as the yonko fandom uses the same tactics to downplay both. An allaince was inevitable. Hardly any admiral fan think BM is weak but they will always bring up her shortcomings as a counter argument since everything yonko fans uses to downplay the admirals and Mihawk also happened to BM but worse.

An example of the nonsense, Akainu runs from Marco to chase Luffy=they are equal. Akainu runs from WB to chase Luffy=he is weaker. Akainu expressing shock at Shanks' arrival like everyone else=he is weaker. BB and his entire crew running from Akainu in a panic saying hes not ready=strategic withdrawl and has hardly has anything to do with strength.

WB's title=hes stronger than everyone. Kaido's title means hes stronger. Mihawk's title=hes not stronger than everyone swordsman cause Shanks needs to be stronger. They downplay Mihawl but still hold Roger in high regard when his only feat was getting decapitated for 960+ chapters

Note that even tho Kaido is in my Top 15, I give Akainu all his due respect.

OT: i think it all come down to: Do you think that Oda is lying to us or not?

It seems to me that a certain number of Yonko fans think that Oda is lying to us. For exemple, they think that :

-Mihawk’s title is a lie
-The balance of power is a lie

I usally avoid Admirals/Shichibukai/Yonkou power balance debates because we always have people bringing up facts and actual manga panels to back up their claims about the power not being THAT far while most of the times I saw Yonkou fans say crap like one Yonkou equals 3 Admirals and other headcanons like Yonkou being so powerful they could destroy the world with a single fart.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 is BM and Kaido fan
For some reason you keep remembering me as BM fan even tho I recently said I wasnt. :emohiyo:
I am not really a fan of either Kaido or Big Mom but I have defended both because I think the downplay is silly.
I think Kaido is the strongest character in OP and BM would give any top tier an extreme diff fight even if she is the weakest among them.
The difference in strength between top tiers are far smaller than people think.

Also, we were told that Marines and Shichibukai are balancing the 4 Yonko crews.
However, even the Yonko are kinda working for WG since they too are trimming down the number of pirates.
I am not sure about Marines being a stronger force than all pirates in the world combined.