General & Others Why is that Admiral fans nearly all the times side with Mihawk and Schichibukai in debates?

Admirals fans have Mihawk fan back when it's Mihawk Vs Shanks to down play Yonko

but

Mihawk fans hype Shanks above Akainu so they can say Mihawk > Akainu

so

the real question is

why Admiral fans let Mihawk fans use them? that's sad ....

but again .... Mihawk NEVER had a chance in Mihawk Vs Akainu argument ... so .... I guess that's the reason

Meh, yonkos still have the portrayal advantage at least if Oda now wants to make blur even that yonko-admiral border, but I doubt that. Anyway every yonko has his personal form of hype: there is the one with (mosy likely) strongest coc, the one who can bot be killed, the one with 2 df etc while the admirals lack that (you see that the admirals, powers aside, are often treated like a border area in a story about pirates), admirals lack that, they are only given powerful df to cover thevrole properly but there is no real hype like for the yonkos behind them. Then we have marines cover in fear each time 2 yonkos met amd finally, canonically, each era had his ruoer and that ruler had always been a pirate and so a yonko albeit the strongest of course. We, as rulers, had Rocks then Roger and finally WB. Now we lack a again a true ruler in OP world but let's say that if Juventus FC won the serie A 9 times in a row you can't expect Albinoleffe to win it next year out of the blue (then Leicester happens but I don't think this is the case lol). So in OP world there has always been, as far as we know, a pirate so also a uonko who was more powerful than admirals (and other pirates too).

Admirals fans have Mihawk fan back when it's Mihawk Vs Shanks to down play Yonko

but

Mihawk fans hype Shanks above Akainu so they can say Mihawk > Akainu

so

the real question is

why Admiral fans let Mihawk fans use them? that's sad ....

but again .... Mihawk NEVER had a chance in Mihawk Vs Akainu argument ... so .... I guess that's the reason
You are looking at it the wrong way. Mihawk fans, i.e. most of them are Zoro fans, are the biggest community.

How many admiral fans (not Zoro fans) are here? Probably 4-5 at best. So its not the Zoro fans using the admiral fans, its the other way round 😂 The Zoro fans mostly engage when you downplay Mihawk or Zoro. If you stop doing that, I don't think they really care about Kizaru or Fujitora
Post automatically merged:

It's like irl if you wanted complete freedom at sea you would have to be able to dominate both the USA (Shanks for instance) at sea and Papua New Guinea (Akainu for instance). This does not mean they are equal though. If you were China (Kaido for instance) then you are not worried about Papua New Guinea(and other admiral level nations) but other strong powers like India (BM), USA etc
You are a savage 😂😂

Admirals >= YC
Luffy etc = YC

2xYC > Yonko

both sentiments can align. depending on personal scaling.
Well Kinemon's original plan involved four samurai around YC level, along with the three strong pirates and about four thousand others... but not taking the Beast Pirates head on. The idea was to ambush Kaido and very possibly die to accomplish the mission anyway. That's a really fair understanding of what it takes to overcome a Yonko.

Luffy's been going on about beating Kaido because he's a mix of completely stupid and plot savvy. The evolution of the battle added another Yonko, but she's stranded with no crew. Meanwhile they've subtracted the mid level Kanjuro but added YC level Denjiro and his men, YC level Kid and his men, YC Izo, and we have the YC level Yamato defecting.

All of this to say that it won't be just "4 YC vs 2 Yonko" so to speak, and even like this it will be the most extreme diff in the series.

You can ask our in-house translators to do that. "Sit down"?
Online aggression must be your forte. Keep it up though. It is hilariously cringy.
What’s cringe is you thinking you were saying something worthwhile. While I did add a google translation, one of the translations I gave was from a French speaker.

saying google translate is unreliable is not worth much if you can’t say exactly how it’s unreliable and where meaning is lost.

What’s cringe is you thinking you were saying something worthwhile. While I did add a google translation, one of the translations I gave was from a French speaker.

saying google translate is unreliable is not worth much if you can’t say exactly how it’s unreliable and where meaning is lost.
I'm just pointing out the fact that google translate can be unreliable at times. But you somehow took great offense to that and saw to it that I meant every single time.

Instead of saying "I used google translate" as your argument (because no one is going to take you seriously), you should always cite a source from a reputable translator.

I'm just pointing out the fact that google translate can be unreliable at times. But you somehow took great offense to that and saw to it that I meant every single time.

Instead of saying "I used google translate" as your argument (because no one is going to take you seriously), you should always cite a source from a reputable translator.
You are pointing out something obvious and irrelevant. Is the meaning going to change significantly? probably not. Especially since the translation closely matches what the french speaker said it does.

I'm sure there are many who will take it seriously. Because they recognise that while Google translate isn't perfect, most of the meaning is there. Moreover the translation is supplemented by a french speaker's translation that closely mirrors what google said.

You're trying in a very obvious manner to discredit the translation. All the while not doing the due diligence to show why the translation is unreliable.

You are pointing out something obvious and irrelevant. Is the meaning going to change significantly? probably not. Especially since the translation closely matches what the french speaker said it does.

I'm sure there are many who will take it seriously. Because they recognise that while Google translate isn't perfect, most of the meaning is there. Moreover the translation is supplemented by a french speaker's translation that closely mirrors what google said.

You're trying in a very obvious manner to discredit the translation. All the while not doing the due diligence to show why the translation is unreliable.

I'm just trying to help by simply telling you to not use "I used google translate" as an argument and that there are better/much preferred alternatives. Sometimes, you have to take the role of Captain Obvious to hammer it down home for those who are ignorant or have thick skulls.

My two cents.

I'm just trying to help by simply telling you to not use "I used google translate" as an argument and that there are better/much preferred alternatives. Sometimes, you have to take the role of Captain Obvious to hammer it down home for those who are ignorant or have thick skulls.

My two cents.
As I thought you don't really have a case. You can't show why that translation is unreliable so you are defaulting to generic statements. I asked you to show how this particular translation is unreliable and you ran away. I also indicated that a french speaker translated it for me and it closely mirrors what google says. You also avoided that and are painting a narrative that I said that Google is some perfect translation. If you read my conversation with Lanji you'll see when he offered to ask a native Japanese speaker to look at the raws, I didn't say na Google was enough. Yet you come in and deliberately say obvious shit and expect me to take you seriously? when you are fighting ghosts of your own making?

Also it's hilarious how you are going to personal insults because you can't back up what you say.

As I thought you don't really have a case. You can't show why that translation is unreliable so you are defaulting to generic statements. I asked you to show how this particular translation is unreliable and you ran away. I also indicated that a french speaker translated it for me and it closely mirrors what google says. You also avoided that and are painting a narrative that I said that Google is some perfect translation. If you read my conversation with Lanji you'll see when he offered to ask a native Japanese speaker to look at the raws, I didn't say na Google was enough. Yet you come in and deliberately say obvious shit and expect me to take you seriously? when you are fighting ghosts of your own making?

Also it's hilarious how you are going to personal insults because you can't back up what you say.
Regardless if the translation is right or wrong, you are still missing the point here. I still think you would do everyone a great service by using sources that are backed up by actual native speakers or credible translators. Most if not everyone prefers and trusts actual sources from the translators. You will have doubts if you mention google translate as part of your rebuttal. That is my point since the beginning.

You said it closely mirrors what google said but not exactly. And therein lies the problem. Because of your inconsistent, not 100% accurate representation of the said quote/sentence/etc..., you have some number of people doubting you already. One Piece powerscalers have time and time again argued ridiculous semantic issues because of inconsistent translations - be it close to the original quote or far from it.

Hope this point drives home for you.

Problem is Marco is equal to all those admirals per the databook. That war doesn't go the way you think it does :kata:
Marco is of a different Caliber than other Yonko Commanders. So much so, that even after Whitebeards death, the remnants were not ruled out as being a crew capable of stopping Blackbeard. And then Oda proceeded to use him as a stepping stone for Blackbeards ascension into becoming a Yonko. That speaks volumes for Marco's strength.

Marco is of a different Caliber than other Yonko Commanders. So much so, that even after Whitebeards death, the remnants were not ruled out as being a crew capable of stopping Blackbeard. And then Oda proceeded to use him as a stepping stone for Blackbeards ascension into becoming a Yonko. That speaks volumes for Marco's strength.
its why I think he's the strongest right hand