General & Others Why is that Naruto's anime is way superior than One Piece?

For me personally, it's not that Naruto was better but rather Naruto ended before anime in general started to fall off in quality whereas One Piece is still going, but even then, the last couple arcs of Naruto were complete shit

Compare 2000-2010 One Piece vs Naruto anime and I doubt you'll see such a huge difference between them

Most anime these days are just comparatively bad in my opinion, maybe it's nostalgia but I feel that they were much better back in the early 2000's to early 2010's and you could tell a lot more effort went into them

I agree, one piece way in dealing with fillers is much better, even if the pace is slow, you can just stop watching for months or weeks depending on your pace and then watch many episodes, but in Naruto you have to wait for years before the fillers end
I disagree. Upon rewatch it’s easy to skip Naruto filler whereas OP filler is ingrained into the canon to dilute the episodes making them poor quality even during a rewatch.

I couldn't disagree more. I grew watching Naruto way before I ever started One Piece and series was plagued with shitty filler and terrible animation for even major fights like Naruto vs Pain. Orochimaru taking several episodes to kill Hiruzen with same scene of him plunging his sword through him in slow motion is even worse then Luffy taking multiple episodes to punch Bellamy in Dressrosa. Every major event is filled with flashbacks we've already seen 50 times before. With same sad OST playing in the background. I don't need to be reminded about Naruto and Sasuke's backstory over and over again.. lol. For One Piece, the pacing issues really start in Post Time Skip but at least with arcs like Whole Cake and Wano we are rewarded with beautifully animated scenes and even sometimes scenes that enhance the story like episode 1015. And the pacing has even got better in some cases like with Oden's flashback. Apart from Madara's debut and Kakashi vs Obito, the 4th War Arc in anime was not good.

You're right, whether it was OST, animation quality, use of filler to control pacing, fight sequences, etc are all done better by Studio Pierrot. Toei on the other hand, for some odd reason, wants to make One Piece like Dragon Ball so bad. Maybe because Dragon Ball was very popular internationally whereas One Piece isn't so they are trying to put those same elements into One Piece? Idk. But comparing Studio Pierrot handling of Naruto compared to Toei handling of One Piece is night and day.

You guys are insane lol, only way to have an opinion like that is If you watched all at once in one seat.

I watched It weekly from 2010 UP until it's end and i guarantee that it SUCKED after Naruto x Orochimaru bridge fight.

The fillers were TERRIBLE and enraged the fanbase like no other thing, same thing goes for bleach.

Naruto and bleach's anime adaptation were HEAVILY hindered by fillers.

You guys are insane lol, only way to have an opinion like that is If you watched all at once in one seat.

I watched It weekly from 2010 UP until it's end and i guarantee that it SUCKED after Naruto x Orochimaru bridge fight.

The fillers were TERRIBLE and enraged the fanbase like no other thing, same thing goes for bleach.

Naruto and bleach's anime adaptation were HEAVILY hindered by fillers.
You can just skip the filler episode without any loss of content, Einstein. There is literally a list of filler episode provided that you can just skip if you are only interested in the canon.

I'm talking about the times where it was actually going on, idiot.

The animation SUCKED in a Lot of frames, mainly on Naruto x pain.

So in other words, you are impatient and don't care about quality? In hindsight, the Studio Perriot route is without a doubt the better choice between the two. I rather watch 200 episode of 1.5 chapters canon rather than 500 episodes of 0.5 chapters of canon.

And duh animation is going to suck at times for both series since both series are long running with over 700 episodes. And yes I agree, Naruto vs Pain animation was really bad and idk why Studio Perriot did that but for the majority of the time Studio Perriot provided great animation for the major fights: Jirary vs Pain, Sasuke vs Deideria, Itachi vs Sasuke, Naruto vs Sasuke, Obito vs Kakashi, so many great animation quality. The only biggest blunder I can remember was the Pain vs Naruto fight but yall continue to cry about that and act as if that constitutes the whole anime.

So in other words, you are impatient and don't care about quality? In hindsight, the Studio Perriot route is without a doubt the better choice between the two. I rather watch 200 episode of 1.5 chapters canon rather than 500 episodes of 0.5 chapters of canon.

And duh animation is going to suck at times for both series since both series are long running with over 700 episodes. And yes I agree, Naruto vs Pain animation was really bad and idk why Studio Perriot did that but for the majority of the time Studio Perriot provided great animation for the major fights: Jirary vs Pain, Sasuke vs Deideria, Itachi vs Sasuke, Naruto vs Sasuke, Obito vs Kakashi, so many great animation quality. The only biggest blunder I can remember was the Pain vs Naruto fight but yall continue to cry about that and act as if that constitutes the whole anime.
You are clearly someone who didn't watch it weekly and wasn't constantly frustrated with the countless trash filler sagas.

You are clearly someone who didn't watch it weekly and wasn't constantly frustrated with the countless trash filler sagas.
You are talking like watching op anime isnt annoying right now?? Changing manga isnt enough for them every attack takes 2 minutes lmao
The new episode had leaked scene and SNAKEMAN attack took solid minute or two to reach kaido... a fucking blitz attack
Animation is carrying OP anime hard, otherwise they are ruining all the cool scenes

I loved the fillers because they tricked me into thinking Lee, Neji, and other characters I liked were interesting and important
Shippuden destroyed the franchise imo, part of the classic's appeal was How every side character had their moment to shine.

Shippuden is basically a homoerotic fantasy novel about to lovers: one being the obsessed type while the other being the emo edgy loner.
Post automatically merged:

You are talking like watching op anime isnt annoying right now?? Changing manga isnt enough for them every attack takes 2 minutes lmao
The new episode had leaked scene and SNAKEMAN attack took solid minute or two to reach kaido... a fucking blitz attack
Animation is carrying OP anime hard, otherwise they are ruining all the cool scenes
True, but nothing compared to a whole year of fillers midway/before(can't remember exactly now) during Ichigo x grimmjow fight.