General & Others Why Luffy will be the only Strawhat to Defeat an Admiral.

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Now this Is not to say the Strawhats outside of luffy will not fight/ clash against the Admirals. They will definitely clash with admirals but none of them will defeat an Admiral, you'll see why as we go on.

Lets Begin.....

Akainu

For Killing Ace, its almost solidified that Akainu's End will come at the hands of either Luffy , Sabo or Garp. Based on how the Story is flowing that Candidate is most likely Sabo. Since he wasn't there to save Ace because of memory issues. I could Also see a Tag Team of Luffy & Sabo, Given how much Oda Wanks Akainu and the Strength of his fruit.

But no strawhats outside of Luffy will be involved here

Fujitora

Most believe him to be Zoro's future opponent.
Zoro and Fujitora will likely clash again but nothing conclusive will come of it because Fujitora is somewhat cut from the same cloth Smoker, Aokiji and Koby are. Characters on the opposing side with morals and have taken a liking to Monkey D. Luffy. Very unlikely that any of the Strawhats get an actual fight against a character of this archetype that's beyond a clash. In fact Fujitora may be the reformer of the world government EOS along with Koby and other Marines.

If Fujitora is defeated it will likely be either someone in current government ( given his beef with Akainu & the governments way of doing things ) or one of the Blackbeard Pirates.

Kizaru & GreenBull ( THE HYPE TOOLS)

2 Admirals with a unclear purpose in the story narratively. Kizaru seems to just be following Akainu and Greenbull just seems like he's similar to Kizaru just an obstacle to overcome for the most part. I believe these Admirals will get the most Action from this point onwards.

For Kizaru..... He will Likely meet his end by BlackBeard or Shiryu, It would be very Odaish to have Blackbeards Abilities on Kizaru, See a little Dark vs Light Battle

Shiryu of the Rain could Also defeat Kizaru as a means to hype him up as a Zoro opponent. Since Zoro could potentially defeat Mihawk before Shiryu . The only possible way to hype Shiryu up after a Mihawk fight would be some insane feat against an Admiral.

But yea the candidates to defeat Kizaru are likely Blackbeard & Shiryu.

And As for Greenbull, he will be the First and likely only Admiral in the Story to be defeated by Monkey D. Luffy. This will be Luffys Next MAJOR fight After the Wano Arc.

I know it seems that Greenbull will seemingly be introduced just to get defeated but that's the way things seem to be playing out. One Piece is ending in 4-5 years, Im sure Oda will give him some hype/lore prior to being defeated but not much story significance other than just being an obstacle. I believe this fight will be used to show how far Luffy has come. The Luffy vs Blueno of the New World. This fight will remove all doubt about Luffy strength. It will just be Oda flexing Luffys abilities Before his Final Fight in thsee Last couple of arcs.

What does this mean for Zoro, Sanji and the others?

Well......

Zoro has Mihawk and Shiryu he doesn't need to defeat an Admiral to get to that Level, Especially since Mihawk and Shiryu may clash and get impressive showings against Admirals Before Zoro fights them. I expect Zoro to have a 1v1 extended clash against Fujitora or someone but nothing conclusive.

For Sanji, EOS he will likely be Admiral level but it'll be hard to tell, (you'll see what I mean) similarly he'll have an extended 1v1 Clash against An Admiral but nothing conclusive, and then his Final exchange will be against 3rd strongest Blackbeard member (likely Lafitte ). And people will forever debate whether or not Sanji was Admiral level or not.

The Others will be below the level of admirals of course, but there will probably be a group fight of some sort against admirals with the others serving as support. Similar to the whole rooftop/scabbards fight against Kaido.
Nah, Zoro already has too much build-up going for him to not defeat at least Fujitora and/or Kizaru.

Dunno about the rest.

Zoro is defeating either Kizaru or Fujitora before he beats Mihawk. For people that have been shitting on Zoro and wanking Admirals non-stop? You better prepare your excuses now. Same deal with Mihawk down players. Wano is gonna end someday, and we are about to find out how the Marines that arrived at Kuraigana handled shit. You better warm up your mental gymnastics on why Mihawk ain't captured, and one of the Admirals is in a full body cast the next time we see them.
Any fight between Mihawk and an Admiral, be it Fujitora or Kizaru, would end on a standstill.

Here's where your "well–constructed" idea crumbles to pieces: the final war against the WG must happen. We know it will happen because Whitebeard told us about it, and since then the final war has been foreshadowed and hinted by Oda many times. There cannot be a war with the WG if the only Admiral who will remain is Akainu! The final war has been promised to be the BIGGEST AND BADDEST war in the one piece world, something that has been predicted since ancient times–that's why Whitebeard knew about it–there's no way that Luffy fights already extremely weakened Marines who have last all their Admirals with the exception of Akainu. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever!!! Luffy and Blackbeard might fight other Admirals and defeat them, that's a big possibility too. But, the strowhat crew vs Marines must happen, we know it will, we've been told that it will, the prophecy from the ancient times tells us that it will.

it'll be a clash......
Post automatically merged:

exactly this what I mean, sabot purpose is Akainu, Greenbull is luffys admiral fight, and Fujitora isn't an enemy really.
Fujitora is an enemy. He may think Luffy is kind but he still hates pirates and would never let pirates destroy the world government.

He let Luffy defeat a fellow pirate and escape because fuji saw doffy is the greater of two evils. Hell stand on the marines side that’s pretty clear as day

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Now this Is not to say the Strawhats outside of luffy will not fight/ clash against the Admirals. They will definitely clash with admirals but none of them will defeat an Admiral, you'll see why as we go on.

Lets Begin.....

Akainu

For Killing Ace, its almost solidified that Akainu's End will come at the hands of either Luffy , Sabo or Garp. Based on how the Story is flowing that Candidate is most likely Sabo. Since he wasn't there to save Ace because of memory issues. I could Also see a Tag Team of Luffy & Sabo, Given how much Oda Wanks Akainu and the Strength of his fruit.

But no strawhats outside of Luffy will be involved here

Fujitora

Most believe him to be Zoro's future opponent.
Zoro and Fujitora will likely clash again but nothing conclusive will come of it because Fujitora is somewhat cut from the same cloth Smoker, Aokiji and Koby are. Characters on the opposing side with morals and have taken a liking to Monkey D. Luffy. Very unlikely that any of the Strawhats get an actual fight against a character of this archetype that's beyond a clash. In fact Fujitora may be the reformer of the world government EOS along with Koby and other Marines.

If Fujitora is defeated it will likely be either someone in current government ( given his beef with Akainu & the governments way of doing things ) or one of the Blackbeard Pirates.

Kizaru & GreenBull ( THE HYPE TOOLS)

2 Admirals with a unclear purpose in the story narratively. Kizaru seems to just be following Akainu and Greenbull just seems like he's similar to Kizaru just an obstacle to overcome for the most part. I believe these Admirals will get the most Action from this point onwards.

For Kizaru..... He will Likely meet his end by BlackBeard or Shiryu, It would be very Odaish to have Blackbeards Abilities on Kizaru, See a little Dark vs Light Battle

Shiryu of the Rain could Also defeat Kizaru as a means to hype him up as a Zoro opponent. Since Zoro could potentially defeat Mihawk before Shiryu . The only possible way to hype Shiryu up after a Mihawk fight would be some insane feat against an Admiral.

But yea the candidates to defeat Kizaru are likely Blackbeard & Shiryu.

And As for Greenbull, he will be the First and likely only Admiral in the Story to be defeated by Monkey D. Luffy. This will be Luffys Next MAJOR fight After the Wano Arc.

I know it seems that Greenbull will seemingly be introduced just to get defeated but that's the way things seem to be playing out. One Piece is ending in 4-5 years, Im sure Oda will give him some hype/lore prior to being defeated but not much story significance other than just being an obstacle. I believe this fight will be used to show how far Luffy has come. The Luffy vs Blueno of the New World. This fight will remove all doubt about Luffy strength. It will just be Oda flexing Luffys abilities Before his Final Fight in thsee Last couple of arcs.

What does this mean for Zoro, Sanji and the others?

Well......

Zoro has Mihawk and Shiryu he doesn't need to defeat an Admiral to get to that Level, Especially since Mihawk and Shiryu may clash and get impressive showings against Admirals Before Zoro fights them. I expect Zoro to have a 1v1 extended clash against Fujitora or someone but nothing conclusive.

For Sanji, EOS he will likely be Admiral level but it'll be hard to tell, (you'll see what I mean) similarly he'll have an extended 1v1 Clash against An Admiral but nothing conclusive, and then his Final exchange will be against 3rd strongest Blackbeard member (likely Lafitte ). And people will forever debate whether or not Sanji was Admiral level or not.

The Others will be below the level of admirals of course, but there will probably be a group fight of some sort against admirals with the others serving as support. Similar to the whole rooftop/scabbards fight against Kaido.
  1. If Luffy defeats an Admiral, it will be Sakazuki.
  2. Borsalino is Zoro's Admiral opponent.
  3. Mihawk is Zoro's final opponent.
  4. Ryokugyu's opponent may well be Sanji.

So I disagree with basically everything you said.

nah, Oda isn't going to throw away the admirals like that

Fujitora might be a good person, but we don't know his past. Its clear he doesn't like pirates. He joined the WG to end the shichibukai system and his backstory clearly hints that he was the victim of some terrible atrocity by a pirate.

Luffy vs Akainu to me is pretty set in stone, Sabo can get involved, unavoidable (for obvious reasons). Having Luffy take down an admiral AND the fleet admiral would be too much I think. I’m not on the Sabo soloing Akainu train because one there’s a huge df mismatch and two his stake in this fight is not remotely close to how it is for Luffy. He didn’t witness Ace’s death in front of him, he didn’t suffer the same mental/emotional trauma, he didn’t get scarred on his chest. At best I think he could play a support role here.

Zoro vs Kizaru to me is the admiral equivalent of the King fight. Elemental kicks, swordplay, projectiles. Kizaru is a logia so his fruit should be the most destructive of the admirals today, especially since Akainu and Aokiji are no longer admirals. Has been alongside Akainu much longer than the current day admirals, to me he’s clearly the most loyal and strongest of the admirals, he feels like a right hand. Kizaru has had an altercation w the future Pirate King’s right hand (personally almost executed him as well), the former Pirate King’s right hand (literally rescuing his successor from Kizaru), was matched up with Whitebeard’s right hand man at Marineford and had a brief interaction with Shank’s right hand man. As far as a Sanji vs Kizaru can go is well they both kick people, fast, have a yellow color scheme(kinda). For similar reasons I actually believed for a moment Sanji would fight King but that didn’t work out, Oda would rather pull out a crazy plot drug to heal Zoro than have Sanji up against the (supposed) number two of a group.

For obvious reasons I doubt Fuji would be an antagonist for the strawhats again, it’s possible but I doubt it. If he does obviously he’d go to Zoro. When the govt starts showing their true colors I find it hard to believe Fuji will help them, Dressrossa situation on a larger scale. I think if he is meant to be defeated it’ll be by non strawhat characters, or he becomes an ally against the corrupt govt. Could also be a red herring matchup for Zoro because he fits more of a swordsman aesthetic than Kizaru.

Greenbull I think will be a boss fight for someone, either Sanji or another character. Sanji because upon introduction he is being thanked for providing food for Fuji (doubt this would be highlighted if he didn’t prepare it himself), he is a person that does not care to eat, makes a disrespectful comment about women. You could brush these off but feeding people, cooking and woman are everything to Sanji. I don’t think this is coincidence, also think about this the guy I have against Zoro is representative of the color yellow (Sanji) and the guy I have Sanji against is representative of the color green (Zoro).

If Elbaf goes the way I think, then I can see Luffy beating an Admiral first (Kizaru) before anyone else fights them. Think of this like Katakuri.

Then when he fights Akainu, Zoro and Sanji will fight Fujitora and Ryokugyuu.

Kizaru being defeated by Teach as a hypetool while Wano is happening, even to prevent Luffy to outshine Teach too much.

Akainu, plotwise i can see only two characters defeating him, Luffy and Sabo, could be either of them.

Fuji and Ryo, a serious and honored samurai and a pervert with a food theme, seems like they are marine versions of Zoro and Sanji, i would like if Zoro fight Ryokugyu and Sanji Fujitora to make for Zoro vs Sanji jokes, but think its more likely that they will fight their own "marine versions", but i think the fight will be just a clash in the final War and both admirals will betray the WG, as hinted.

Fujitora and Ryokugyu are clearly being built as Zoro and Sanji's opponents. We shouldn't ignore these kinds of portrayal anymore, Oda has showed throughout the manga the way he likes to build Zoro and Sanji's opponents, King and Queen are the latest example of that.

Using the fact that Fujitora simphatized with Luffy to argue he isn't going to fight the Strawhats doesn't look convincing enough for me, Oda is most likely just giving depth to Fujitora's character, actually the way he sees Luffy could make his fight against Zoro even more interesting overall.

I think Kizaru will be used to hype someone in a fierce battle somehow.

But yeah, there is the possibility where Fujitora refuses to stick up with the WG, and leaves his position as a Admiral, Greenbull would actually refuse to side with Fujitora for some reason. Meaning Akainu, Kizaru and Greenbull would be the last Admirals there.

But i hardly believe this is going to happen, especially by what i said initially about how Oda is building both Fujitora and Greenbull.

Last edited:
Don't think there will be a marine arc, Akainu will get defeated by Sabo.

If there is, it will be at a point in the series where Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Yamato can smash admirals somewhat easily and move onto the next thing (world government, the actual top dog)

I know Akainu landed heavy attacks on Newgate but he was old and couldn't even use CoC on command lmao so it's cope. Prime Shirohige would neg diff Akainu and Luffy is starting to enter his prime now.

So either they don't fight the admirals (what I think will happen) or they smash them quickly and move on.

If Luffy is the only one to defeat an admiral then it means he will stomp him (or them) and the other straw hat would as well if they were to fight one so they're just not worthy of a fight.

Yes, only Akainu is truly evil among the admirals

Kizaru and Fujitora aren't bad guys

Fuji will join Sword

Kizaru will die soon, either by BB or Big Mom
Don't think Akainu is evil per se, just misguided. He probably went through a lot of hard experiences with Pirates growing up (as hinted by his SBS childhood drawing) which shaped his totalitarianism, Absolute Justice, hatred for pirates and mamba mentality for dealing with them.

If he was purely evil he wouldn't have let Aokiji live after beating him. Even though Aokiji had radically different views he respects him as a marine and spared his life. That shows he has a moral compass.

Him trying to kill Coby and sparing Aokiji aren't contradictory; in both instances he's doing what he believes is right.

The actor he's based is a highly respected hard boiled movies legend in Japan so I'm sure Oda is going to give Akainu's character a great tragic closure and perhaps a shot at redemption.

Don't think Akainu is evil per se, just misguided. He probably went through a lot of hard experiences with Pirates growing up (as hinted by his SBS childhood drawing) which shaped his totalitarianism, Absolute Justice, hatred for pirates and mamba mentality for dealing with them.

If he was purely evil he wouldn't have let Aokiji live after beating him. Even though Aokiji had radically different views he respects him as a marine and spared his life. That shows he has a moral compass.

Him trying to kill Coby and sparing Aokiji aren't contradictory; in both instances he's doing what he believes is right.

The actor he's based is a highly respected hard boiled movies legend in Japan so I'm sure Oda is going to give Akainu's character a great tragic closure and perhaps a shot at redemption.
Akainu is evil, was born evil. There people whi exoeriencr hardshiso that dont turn into mass murder genocidal tyrants.

Akainu is evil, was born evil. There people whi exoeriencr hardshiso that dont turn into mass murder genocidal tyrants.
Dunno bro I don't wanna argue but since you're clearly around 12 years old my advice is: your brain is still plastic so now it's the best time to start reading books and learning shit

learn the japanese language to watch kino movies like 蘇る金狼 or get into math/science, don't let your brain rot like most of the plebs in here

if you want resources to get started just ask

best of luck