Controversial Why Mihawk < Sword Gorosei.

What weakness? They were regenerating even after that. Nobody has done permanent damage to them yet.
YET

if u think gorosei simply cant be damaged no matter what then i guess they are the strongest in the verse

Mihawk’s title is specifically clarified to refer to skill. And what’s more it’s literally meaningless against a guy whose strongest power isn’t even swordsmanship. A guy Who we have zero evidence Mihawk has even fought.
copium
venus is a swordsman
deny it all u want

Wtf is this "no one is called sword Saint", like who cares ? "sword saint" sounds lame af and Ghandi's sword is not even a black blade.
Like who cares about ws swordsman there are like 3 titles above that ws pirate , ws man , ws creature.

Especially when that wss said there is a gap between his and Whitebeard power.

As far as I can see (could easily be proven wrong, but I checked long enough to satisfy me) no one in One Piece has been called 剣聖 / Kensei / "Sword Saint" yet. Not even Mihawk. He he's 世界最強の剣士 / Sekai Saikyou no Kenshi / World's Strongest Swordsman.

from wiki:

the "sei" is different in Gorosei and Kensei, but its a pun. 聖 is saint, sage, holy person, and the "sei" in Gorosei is 星 for star, planet, heavenly body.

BUT the "Saint" in the name "Saint Jay Garcia Saturn" is 聖. Extending that to all the gorosei, the sword gorosei is literally a 剣聖/Sword Saint.

Mihawk might be the World's Strongest Swordsman, but there's more than just this world, and there's a level above the peak of a "swordsman".

I invested my life savings in Garling stocks.
He's gonna end up being a better swordsman than Nusjuro. Nusjuro and the other Gorosei have gotten lazy resting on their laurels for 800 years while others like Garling manage to surpass him.

Mihawk himself admitted inferiority to sick, old, unable to use conqueror haki WSM, WSC didn't even know about mihawk's existence lol.

The reason why oda hasn't done shit with mihawk so far is because he knows fans will get pissed when he retcons mihawk and make him weaker than several swordsman despite his title