Character Discussion Why Sanji is most likely a Lunarian and how long its been foreshadowed......

Odas pulling a swotcheroo it seems. Making people assume it was germa with mention of the raid suit and Queen saying it is only for it to be related to Sora.

Humans don’t just combust into flames so I doubt it’s just Sanjis passion. Passion may fuel it but there’s something else allowing him to do it
Yeah I do think it’s Sora related.

I think Oda is trying to build up Sanji being the product of Sora’s rejection of Judge and Judge having to confront that

Yes, that was a part of it.
After sanji grew up a bit his brothers started to manifest abnormalities (abilities), while sanji showed emotions he should be lackin.
Judge listened to one of the sientists suggestion to give sanji more time to develop.
After sira's death the brothers started developing exoskeleton and superhuman strength, while sanji was lagging behined in the scores, that's when judge considered him a wast of life due to a total lack of future premise.

The brothers didn't start bullying him untill they were old enough to begin training.
Sanji never grew any abilities. Judge Long knew Sanji had emotions, his problem was Sanji had no abilities and could not be used as a soldier.

It was never just about emotions to judge. Reiju had emotions her whole life, and Judge was aware of it. It was Sanji was a human and Sora sacrificed her life to make him human.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I do think it’s Sora related.

I think Oda is trying to build up Sanji being the product of Sora’s rejection of Judge and Judge having to confront that
I believe the same. Again Diable Jambe is light and passion.

For Soras light to live on in Sanji seems like the kinda arc Oda would write.

btw the goat in the chapter 533 coverpage might be a reference to the Baphomet (the devil himself) corresponding to DJ or devil's leg and the title of the chapter

i actually realized the all blue parallel a while ago after the release of the initial chap .

and remember the Skypiens, Shandians and Birkans were from the moon too according to enel's cover story so iit bolsters the possibilities of Sora being from the moon itself or atleast her lineage does.
Also wasn't Sanji's animal that represents him after the time skip was a goat/ram?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Were told in Jaya the precursor arc for Skypiea that Sanji is from the North Blue.

(Throughout this thread pay attention to infinite amount of Sky References Oda does when it comes to Sanji)

This as well as the Mr. Prince feat in Alabasta were some of the first foreshadowing of Sanjis 2nd backstory with the Germa 66.

We learn about Germa being in a comic strip and their enemy Sora Warrior of the Sea, Sora was not only the name of Germa's enemy but also the name of Sanjis Mother and Ironically, Sora the Name in Japanese means Sky
空.

Chapter 533 the title of the chapter is Level 4 Inferno Hell, on the cover we see Sanji and a Ram/Goat thing, it appears their looking into the sky with telescopes, in the book the ram is reading it says UFO SPOT.

Oda also drew a picture of the ugly Sanji poster as a UFO, in a SBS I believe.

Abilities

Post Timeskip Sanjis abilities push the notion of him being related to a Moon Race even more,

Sanji obtains the Geppo ability he calls it Sky Walk

And then the other technique Sanji displays is called Poele a Frire Spectre.

Ironically, in space terminology a Spektr is a satellite designed to obersvere the earths environment.

And Finally Hell Memories the Attack in Which Sanji burst into flames and lights up his opponent as well, the same thing Lunarians seem to be capable of doing.

Even in the Anime Whenever Sanji fought Page One, the attack in which Sanji comes down on page one that we Never see in the Manga, The Anime calls it "Shooting Star Soba Kick"

Addressing The Raid Suit

Sanjis body feeling weird after wearing the suit is likely Sora's Lunarian genetic reaction rather than what judge was trying to accomplish with his children.

And now 1023, the same chapter Sanjis body feels strange, we get the information on the lunarian race, how they can burst into flames, originated on the moon most likely, and how they were on the Red Line

Red Line...........

What is Sanjis Dream Again?
All Blue, An Ocean with fish from every blue, what stands in the way of that? The Redline........ the same redline where the Lunarians were said to be. This all connects to Sanjis Dream in some way shape or form.

But Yea... Leave Your Thoughts
Its wild how WCI still not enough to reveal all of Sanji's mystery and thanks for the good read!!

At this point we can only theorize , but what I think is that sanji might related to king's race maybe his mother was apart of there race & sanji inherite it from her & the medicine she took only suppress sanni linage so maybe a new power incoming that we've never seen before & thus why his body is feeling weird because the raid suit is awakening that dormant linage that judge put there or maybe judge got a sample of kings race DNA & now the suit is awakening that too it's full potential :quest: it could be anything so we need more info that will come in dew time

Lmao
Oda: reveals about a new race when talking about Sanji fire powers

Zero IQ trolls: b-but Queen said he isn't a Lunarian :josad:
Are you dumb or what ? Oda revealed the new race to show King's tribe name. Marco won't say anything since he got alzeimer and forgets every 10min. Left only King or Queen, and since King doesn't even want to talk then you have your answer.

At least if Sanji got some lunaria's DNA by Judge it make sense but lmao at people who say it comes from Sora and ran away when we ask them where are the fire, the wings of sora. they will reply "i don't know" :milaugh::milaugh: No need to be confused, Sora is not one lmao.

The worst thing they think only Sanji got Sora's genes but none of his 4 others siblings.

"King merienda", "King can fly, can create fire, have black suit so Sanji vs King for sure" 2.0 :gokulaugh:

Wonder who is the zero iq here ...

The raid suits boost the lineage factors that the vinsmoke children already have. We could see sanji grow wings next time he puts on the raid suit. Similar at the end of whole cake where the vinsmokes showed the next level of their raid suit.
You really believe that?

If only Sanji would have been given Lunarian genes, that would mean the other Vinsmokes would have received genes from other races as rare or as powerful as Lunaria clan because Judge's goal was to create and give his children the greatest power of his research..

How do you explain, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji's powers?

Although its true that the raid suit implified Sanji's siblings abilities..
Post automatically merged:

The worst thing they think only Sanji got Sora's genes but none of his 4 others siblings.
Yes this doesn't make sense at all..