First we see here the Black Power Ranger and Sanji's amazing suit paralleling with King and a Zord

Now we see Sanji and his name, how it relates to the long lost tribe that is King's race.

Here we see both Sanji and King assaulted

Now we have Sanji and King slashed by Zoro

Now we have Sanji and King smoking

Here we have Sanji and King doing their best to support their home team.

Here we see a blatant parallel showing the manliness they both wear so proudly

Here we have Sanji and King's exaggerated emotions to mundane events

Here, we have Sanji and King grieving the loss of a Holy Woman of the Church to a Violent Manslaughter. RIP Komurasaki, she was a good woman of cloth.

TLDR: This inevitable Sanji vs. King fight will happen. Let's see who's the last one laughing.. Humph.

Tags: @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @bennbeckman @Chrono @Fuckthis3 @Cinera @Aknolagon @Zoro D Goat @Oblivion @Guymieux @Kuro Ashi @Paperchampion23 @Oblivion @Luffy bin Dragon @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Inflamed Haki @Seth @HA001 @rerere @etc etc etc etc......

Last edited:
Sanji vs King granted, Oda already made zoro join SN against Kaido, to make things easier. Sanji as prince has to fight King, to became King himself, and King of North Blue EOS, while if he fight Queen...well, than he is destinated to became Queen...Okama Queen. So it depends. Germa costume for me just saying about King.

I think you've got too much time on your hands, pal.
I agree
:queenhear:

Sanji vs King granted, Oda already made zoro join SN against Kaido, to make things easier. Sanji as prince has to fight King, to became King himself, and King of North Blue EOS, while if he fight Queen...well, than he is destinated to became Queen...Okama Queen. So it depends. Germa costume for me just saying about King.
Spittin

Last edited: