Future Events Why Sanji vs Queen in set in stone.

Do you think Sanji will fight Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • He will fight Jack on life support.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, he will fight King.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
Sanji has noting to do with Zoro.
No I’m saying that this arc is about the new gen surpassing the old. The arc isn’t about the old gen beating old gen. That’s why I said if it’s sanji vs queen that means it’s king vs zoro. The whole message of wano is the new gen overcoming the old. Someone like Marco beating king has no place in wnao.

EDIT: this arc is about new gen overcoming the old starting from the roof with the worst gen overcoming the yonko to the news gen overcoming the calamities. Marco isn’t making headlines after wano. When kaidos right hand is taken down it’s not gonna be old gen vs old gen but new gen overcoming old gen.

Sanji vs king. If the raid fails or sanji fights queen then zoro vs king

Last edited:
No I’m saying that this arc is about the new gen surpassing the old. The arc isn’t about the old gen beating old gen. That’s why I said if it’s sanji vs queen that means it’s king vs zoro. The whole message of wano is the new gen overcoming the old. Someone like Marco beating king has no place in wnao.
Sanji has alot of connections with Queen, Zoro whole purpose of this arc is taking out Kaido.

Sanji has alot of connections with Queen, Zoro whole purpose of this arc is taking out Kaido.
Not true. Sanji has tons of connections with king people have pointed out not only that but sanji is the only one who makes sense to fight king. Hell kings race and background isn’t even developed yet. That’s another reason why sanji will fight king unless it’s zoro.

Drake hawkins and chopper vs apoo queen and the numbers makes more sense then sanji vs queen.

Not true. Sanji has tons of connections with king people have pointed out not only that but sanji is the only one who makes sense to fight king. Hell kings race and background isn’t even developed yet. That’s another reason why sanji will fight king unless it’s zoro.

Drake hawkins and chopper vs apoo queen and the numbers makes more sense then sanji vs queen.
Sanji has alot of connections with Queen. We will see. Within the next 10 chapters whoever Sanji surpose to fught will be revealed

Zoro is on the rooftop fighting Kaido and King is fighting Marco. Your point is invalid sorry.
You gonna witness Sanji vs Queen in few days.

EDIT: this arc is about new gen overcoming the old starting from the roof with the worst gen overcoming the yonko to the news gen overcoming the calamities. Marco isn’t making headlines after wano. When kaidos right hand is taken down it’s not gonna be old gen vs old gen but new gen overcoming old gen.

Marco beating King in Zoro's place is fine if Zoro's doing some serious damage to Kaido. Sanji surpassing King and the W6 surpassing the Tobi Roppo is also fine because the Straw Hat Pirates surpassed a Yonko crew.
Post automatically merged:

You forgot this gem:

Last edited:

Marco doesn't necessarily have to defeat King. This doesn't necessarily imply he can't nerf him at all however. The two are fighting after all. Nothing suggests it has to mandatorily end soon or also just now.

I would be disappointed if Oda didn't lend us proper insight circa the Germa interactions with Queen and what better occasion that portraying that whilst fighting off Sanji. Very likely.

The biggest problem I am seeing is, is marco.

2 yonkos vs 5 supernova... nah. Not right now. Someone needs to stall big mom. The strongest person for that would be obviously marco.

So this means that king would have no opponent. Sanji could fullfill that role. And queen could fight against yamato. As for jack, the 9 scabbards should do the job (yeah, they are severely wounded but so is jack and it would be 9 vs 1).

But if big mom is to be stalled by another character (who hasn't made an appearance till now) or oda seriously pulls off a 2 yonko vs 5 sn, then marco will fight king and sanji probably queen.

I don't understand why so few people here see Sanji vs Jack as an option. By now they're both heading to the same place, so it should be obvious they might clash. Sure, the scabbards will be there and there's the possibility that they might be healed by the oh so mysterious silhouette...
Still, as much as I wish for Sanji to take out Queen (or King. I'd love that) I don't see it coming...

You listed a lot of good reasons. Not sure if Oda based it on that Fist of the North Star but I agree on most of your reasons. Sanji vs Queen is the most likely fight. Queen made it clear that he wants to take out Sanji/Zoro and his past with Judge was highlighted so I see it as the most likely outcome. Sanji vs Jack might just be a clash or one of them will be put down quick.