Questions & Mysteries Why the revolutionary army isn't hyped powerlevel wise/ appears weak?

It's actually the case, and beside Sabo - which is admiral tier and slightly above - and dragon, nobody is top tier.
But why is it like that ? i mean, they are the only one, even more than pirates or yonko to aim for the WG and the tenruybito, who have the strongest individuals behind them who will come in few seconds even faster than when a yonko attacks the marines headquarter.

What is the point behind it and what are they trying to achieve, especially now that they attacked the tenruybito ? power wise it never even began and it's odd.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's actually the case, and beside Sabo - which is admiral tier and slightly above - and dragon, nobody is top tier.
But why is it like that ? i mean, they are the only one, even more than pirates or yonko to aim for the WG and the tenruybito, who have the strongest individuals behind them who will come in few seconds even faster than when a yonko attacks the marines headquarter.

What is the point behind it and what are they trying to achieve, especially now that they attacked the tenruybito ? power wise it never even began and it's odd.
Because Sabo doesn't care about fame, he is a revolution machine

All he cares is the world to change

He has no fighting goals and yet he is funnily so potent

:zorothink:

I believe this happens because Oda has not shown to us their full potential yet. We know that Monkey D. Dragon is the most wanted man in the world, but we have no clues about how strong he is. We do not know what happened with the Revolutinaries' HQ and we do not know what exactly happened at the reverie.

But if you combine Dragon, Sabo, Ivankov, Kuma, Karasu, Morley, Hack, Koala, Nico Robin and a full army, who knows, I believe it can be as powerful as a Yonko crew.

They are really powerful, otherwise the world government would not fear them

N

NeutralWatcher

Sabo, Karasu, Morley and Lindberg took on Fujitora and Greenbull 2 admirals with Fujitora took bandage.

In MF serious Akainu needed Marco, Vista and other WB Commanders help to stop him from killing Luffy and here from Revolutionary Army only need 4 Commanders to stop not 1 but 2 admirals.

I think Revolutionary Army is stronger than any yonko crew.

Once Oda show on panel the fight between Sabo, Karasu, Morley and Lindberg vs Fujitora and Greenbull, I think it would be clear how strong these Revolutionary Armies are.

the executives are weak.the strong are dragon and sabo. thats why blackbeard invade them without even thinking twice. revo is fighting behind shadow. they dont just go warring with wg and they live on hideout unlike yonko, the emperor get acknowledged by wg as balance of the world and they bother to assemble admiral and shichibukai/ssg to balance it. eventho basically yonko are just doing their businnes with one piece unlike revo whom exist just to tear apart WG little by little directly.

N

NeutralWatcher

In MF, all shichibukai were trolling and didn't take that many damage except Moria.

All admirals Didn't go all out except Akainu.

Garp and Sengoku even Didn't take part against WBP.

However WBP lost Ace and WB.

That how strong World Government is and Revolutionary Army objective is to take down World Government which means they have to take down all admirals, shichibukai and CP0 and others.

Revolutionary Army is not to be underedtimated with.

the executives are weak.the strong are dragon and sabo. thats why blackbeard invade them without even thinking twice. revo is fighting behind shadow. they dont just go warring with wg and they live on hideout unlike yonko, the emperor get acknowledged by wg as balance of the world and they bother to assemble admiral and shichibukai/ssg to balance it. eventho basically yonko are just doing their businnes with one piece unlike revo whom exist just to tear apart WG little by little directly.
But BB invaded them without the commanders present so....lol

In MF, all shichibukai were trolling and didn't take that many damage except Moria.

All admirals Didn't go all out except Akainu.

Garp and Sengoku even Didn't take part against WBP.

However WBP lost Ace and WB.

That how strong World Government is and Revolutionary Army objective is to take down World Government which means they have to take down all admirals, shichibukai and CP0 and others.

Revolutionary Army is not to be underedtimated with.
you simply dont compare 100k marines, 6 admirals lv fighter, 5 shichubukai, 16 vice admirals, ton of pacifista and fighting in their prepared stategical home turf with 2 admirals get ambushed with most of them focusing on their own guarding tenryubitoo and kings.

of course their work easier since they are basically have 6 lv fighter while wb was 75 yrs old dying sick man? how about when shanks appears and they dont willing to continue? or how about wb have 4 yonko fighters on their side

blackbeard just invade them and they are now live in sissy island because of that. where are ppl who said bb wouldve lost? lol
Post automatically merged:

But BB invaded them without the commander present so....lol
what commander? the blue sea commanders? lol. i wonder how could someone who reside, on duty and live in blue sea could become high tier? even buggy and arlong were strongest hot shot in there lol.

the high ups commanders (new world) like sabo was present. dragon also was there with burgess. doesnt prevent them get flee. bb was invade marineford and impel down before even acquired gura gura.

revos can assemble their full force there and they would have still get rekt. bb is the main antagonist for godsake.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

you simply dont compare 100k marines, 6 admirals lv fighter, 5 shichubukai, 16 vice admirals, ton of pacifista and fighting in their prepared stategical home turf with 2 admirals get ambushed with most of them focusing on their own guarding tenryubitoo and kings.

of course they are work easier since they are basically have 6 lv fighter while wb was 75 yrs old dying sick man? how about when shanks appears and they dont willing to continue? or how about wb have 4 yonko fighters on their side

blackbeard just invade them and they are now live in sissy island because of that. where are ppl who said bb wouldve lost? lol

what commander? the blue sea commanders? lol

the high ups commanders (new world) like iva and sabo were present. dragon also was there with burgess. doesnt prevent them get flee. bb was invade marineford and impel down before even acquired gura gura.

revos can assemble their full force there and they would have still get rekt. bb is the main antagonist for godsake.
What do you mean with 6 admiral level fighter? From admiral only Akainu fought WB. Kizaru fought Marco and Aokiji fought Jozu.

Garp and Sengoku Didn't fight WBP they fought BBP.
Mihawk fought Vista. Moria fought Jinbei. Doflamingo was trolling around cutting Oar Jr. leg and Clashed with Crocodile. Boa fought Pacifista her own allies lol.

Marco and Vista and other WBP Commanders were needed to stop Akainu but No damage on Akainu. The damage Akainu got was from WB.

Revolutionary Armies only needed 4 Commanders to fight 2 admirals and 1 of them got bandage.

About Shanks that hyped Shanks even more since BB was ready to wipe out MF but said he wasn't ready to face RHP.

Didn't BB run away from Akainu after beat Bonney lol.

There was No mention in the manga that Fujitora and Greenbull were ambushed. The fight was off panel.

I think its important to realize that the RA is not THAT huge. They rely on turning countries away from the WG to fight for themselves.

As for their Commanders, they have 6 in total (5 without Kuma), plus Sabo and Dragon. Effectively 8 total major fighters at least if Kuma comes back. Funny enough, there are at least 8 CP-0 members.

I've always wondered what was the true purpose behind CP-0, and im starting to think they were created to eventually serve as the major battles against the RA. Why? Because while CP-0 serves to protect the Tenryuubito, the RA seeks to take down those people specifically. They have the exact opposite goes, and I don't think that is coincidence.

Also feel that Luffy and crew directly fighting CP-0 members would just retread CP-9, so its better if the RA's handle them in the final war, while Luffy deals with Blackbeard, Shanks, Marines, WG (Im/Gorosei etc)

What do you mean with 6 admiral level fighter? From admiral only Akainu fought WB. Kizaru fought Marco and Aokiji fought Jozu.

Garp and Sengoku Didn't fight WBP they fought BBP.
Mihawk fought Vista. Moria fought Jinbei. Doflamingo was trolling around cutting Oar Jr. leg and Clashed with Crocodile. Boa fought Pacifista her own allies lol.

Marco and Vista and other WBP Commanders were needed to stop Akainu but No damage on Akainu. The damage Akainu got was from WB.

Revolutionary Armies only needed 4 Commanders to fight 2 admirals and 1 of them got bandage.

About Shanks that hyped Shanks even more since BB was ready to wipe out MF but said he wasn't ready to face RHP.

Didn't BB run away from Akainu after beat Bonney lol.

There was No mention in the manga that Fujitora and Greenbull were ambushed. The fight was off panel.
garp and akainu didnt move a muscle? so i mustve been dreaming when see garp punch marco or sengoku punch luffy or garp and sengoku holds blackbeard or mihawk busy with vista crocodile and jinbe.

shanks barely work and he managed to silent the raging marine and pirates. thats if wb was have at least 2 yonko fighter from the start. they are all going to get flipped.

bb did run away against akainu he chikened against shanks too but he invade banaro and make dragon run away. thats my friend sadly is a fact.

I think its important to realize that the RA is not THAT huge. They rely on turning countries away from the WG to fight for themselves.

As for their Commanders, they have 6 in total (5 without Kuma), plus Sabo and Dragon. Effectively 8 total major fighters at least if Kuma comes back. Funny enough, there are at least 8 CP-0 members.

I've always wondered what was the true purpose behind CP-0, and im starting to think they were created to eventually serve as the major battles against the RA. Why? Because while CP-0 serves to protect the Tenryuubito, the RA seeks to take down those people specifically. They have the exact opposite goes, and I don't think that is coincidence.

Also feel that Luffy and crew directly fighting CP-0 members would just retread CP-9, so its better if the RA's handle them in the final war, while Luffy deals with Blackbeard, Shanks, Marines, WG (Im/Gorosei etc)
cp0 operates mainly in new world. actually its just oda who just add them out of blue after cp 9 disbanded. he just want to upgrade everyone follows new world standart.

revos always fighting in a shadow. they are liberating the country at same time undermine the WG power, they dont fight marines directly like luffy or roger did. thats why they live in hideout and have to stay incognito. they aware that they cant confront wg/marine like yonko did directly since they knew they have less resources and military power.

after all wg greatest military power and asset are admirals. and they are sometimes busy with pirates. not revos. revos are meant to cp. eye for eye. they are both working behind shadow, using more political power and intellegency stuff for movement.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

garp and akainu didnt move a muscle? so i mustve been dreaming when see garp punch marco or sengoku punch luffy or garp and sengoku holds blackbeard or mihawk busy with vista crocodile and jinbe.

shanks barely work and he managed to silent the raging marine and pirates. thats if wb was have at least 2 yonko fighter from the start. they are all going to get flipped.

bb did run away against akainu he chikened against shanks too but he invade banaro and make dragon run away. thats my friend sadly is a fact.
Okay Garp and Sengoku acted but they were far from going all out.

Crocodile and Jinbei were not part of WBP.

We are talking marines against WBP here.

Shanks has the strongest crews so that makes sense that hyped Shanks even more. Even his first mate might be bear yonko level since Vivre Card compared him to Shanks and he also stopped Kizaru.

Was there a fight in Banaro? If Revolutionary Army retreated after they lost against BBP then I admit Revolutionary Army is weak but there was no mention of fight in Banaro Island against BBP.

Revolutionary Army goal is to take down World Government something any yonko crew couldn't do. Dragon also has the biggest bounty for being the biggest threat to World Government. Why would Revolutionary Army stay in Baltigo when that makes World Government would send most of their fighting forces to attack Baltigo there?

Manga fact is 4 Revolutionary Army Commanders fought 2 admirals and 1 of them got bandage. If Greenbull also got bandage then that hyped Revolutionary Army Commanders even more while WBP needed Marco, Vista and other WBP Commanders to stop raging Akainu without doing that any damage to Akainu lol.

You guys better give up using these terms:

- Admiral Level
- Yonko Commander Level
- Tickle Your Nuts Level

These are stupid when used in discussions.

Baltigo got destroyed, and nothing is known. Who won and who lost. No one knows how strong Dragon is. Blackbeard on the other side isn't your type of a guy to attack you in front of you.

I believe this happens because Oda has not shown to us their full potential yet. We know that Monkey D. Dragon is the most wanted man in the world, but we have no clues about how strong he is. We do not know what happened with the Revolutinaries' HQ and we do not know what exactly happened at the reverie.

But if you combine Dragon, Sabo, Ivankov, Kuma, Karasu, Morley, Hack, Koala, Nico Robin and a full army, who knows, I believe it can be as powerful as a Yonko crew.

They are really powerful, otherwise the world government would not fear them
The WG fears them mostly cause they’re leading revolutions and causing unrest. That’s the main reason.

Okay Garp and Sengoku acted but they were far from going all out.

Crocodile and Jinbei were not part of WBP.

We are talking marines against WBP here.

Shanks has the strongest crews so that makes sense that hyped Shanks even more. Even his first mate might be bear yonko level since Vivre Card compared him to Shanks and he also stopped Kizaru.

Was there a fight in Banaro? If Revolutionary Army retreated after they lost against BBP then I admit Revolutionary Army is weak but there was no mention of fight in Banaro Island against BBP.

Revolutionary Army goal is to take down World Government something any yonko crew couldn't do. Dragon also has the biggest bounty for being the biggest threat to World Government. Why would Revolutionary Army stay in Baltigo when that makes World Government would send most of their fighting forces to attack Baliho there?

Manga fact is 4 Revolutionary Army Commanders fought 2 admirals and 1 of them got bandage. If Greenbull also got bandage then that hyped Revolutionary Army Commanders even more while WBP needed Marco, Vista and other WBP Commanders to stop raging Akainu without doing that nih damage lol.
the one who make fujitora bandaged is sabo and we are all know sabo is strong asf and it was ambushed attack. but in return of that is all of them get captured and will get executed lol. i've already sneak peek to morgan newspaper

if current luffy jinbe zoro sanji fight fujitora and greenbull i bet they would do more than revos. they are facing 2 yonko in an open war.

any yonko doesnt give a fuck to wg since the one piece is way way bigger for them. but on contrary wg and marines are worry asf to them since they need to build things like admirals and schibukai to balance them. what wg answer to revos? cp lol. while wg greatest military forces is admirals and ssg. yonko never hide. they have their own teritory and kingdom. and no single wg dare to bothering them.

in fact orochi make cp0 as their dog just because he has kaido as his backup lol. and we found out that wg shichi and orochi kaido working together partnership in wano business.

if it was revos. wg will simply just send force to hunt them down just like what happen to banaro. they are chase them down. bcause again this revo been bugging them by making liberating kingdom members of wg out from their organization.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You guys better give up using these terms:

- Admiral Level
- Yonko Commander Level
- Tickle Your Nuts Level

These are stupid when used in discussions.

Baltigo got destroyed, and nothing is known. Who won and who lost. No one knows how strong Dragon is. Blackbeard on the other side isn't your type of a guy to attack you in front of you.
yes those "level" is so dumb in ears lol