Questions & Mysteries Why the revolutionary army isn't hyped powerlevel wise/ appears weak?

beside Sabo - which is admiral tier and slightly above
whut!?
Post automatically merged:

Karasu is a top tier as well he the itachi of one piece but yea when you got a fag on your side like Morley it hard to take them seriously
well said

I hoped Kuma could be hyped more

He looked the second strongest Shichibukai to me lol
patience my friend, though I put him below both Mihawk & Weevil

He leads a "third party" with the first being the pirate world and the second the navy/WG. The revos are the 3rd and while in the past he was hyped as one of the strongest if not the strongest after Sabo got captured and we saw him all worried and indecisive he lost a lot of his hype. Also all his commanders losing to a couple of admirals means that Dragon at best is not way above an admiral. If you ask people who is stronger between him and Kaido I guess the majority will say Kaido while some years ago it was a different story.

S

stealthblack

Dragon himself is likely up there with yonkous and admirals, sabo is like luffy level, so that is enough. mroe then this they would be yonkou crew. the 5 commanders are high tiers. maybe 1-2 are mid tiers

Karasu is a top tier as well he the itachi of one piece but yea when you got a fag on your side like Morley it hard to take them seriously
tbh exactly my thought. one is among the few that look badass and the other is a fag ... same goes for the féminist girl, such personnality/characters killer

Sabo, Karasu, Morley and Lindberg took on Fujitora and Greenbull 2 admirals with Fujitora took bandage.

In MF serious Akainu needed Marco, Vista and other WB Commanders help to stop him from killing Luffy and here from Revolutionary Army only need 4 Commanders to stop not 1 but 2 admirals.

I think Revolutionary Army is stronger than any yonko crew.

Once Oda show on panel the fight between Sabo, Karasu, Morley and Lindberg vs Fujitora and Greenbull, I think it would be clear how strong these Revolutionary Armies are.
what do we know about this fight exactly ? wdym with bandage , i mean all we know is sabo's defeat.

I think its important to realize that the RA is not THAT huge. They rely on turning countries away from the WG to fight for themselves.

As for their Commanders, they have 6 in total (5 without Kuma), plus Sabo and Dragon. Effectively 8 total major fighters at least if Kuma comes back. Funny enough, there are at least 8 CP-0 members.

I've always wondered what was the true purpose behind CP-0, and im starting to think they were created to eventually serve as the major battles against the RA. Why? Because while CP-0 serves to protect the Tenryuubito, the RA seeks to take down those people specifically. They have the exact opposite goes, and I don't think that is coincidence.

Also feel that Luffy and crew directly fighting CP-0 members would just retread CP-9, so its better if the RA's handle them in the final war, while Luffy deals with Blackbeard, Shanks, Marines, WG (Im/Gorosei etc)
makes sense but not power wise. sabo and dragon especially by eos will obliterate all cp0 alone

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We have little reason to think this based on their actual portrayal, it’s always mentioned how they’ve toppled another country or several every time we see them. Even if they seem a little underpowered when compared to the Yonko or Marines, that’s probably because they’re not a cult of personality like the former or a military industrial complex like the latter...they’re an uprising of regular people who, while likely in possession of some interesting/powerful DFs or abilities past the ones we’ve seen, might not yet have the resources to fully achieve their goals. They’ve been stashed in the background this long for a reason - bringing down the Celestial Dragons appears to be the main crux of the series (even in Luffy’s story), and they’ve long been the most active force on that front. Once we start getting into One Piece’s climax after Wano, I bet we’ll not only see a lot more of them, they’ll be given their due.

Also, Dragon has been called the most wanted man in the world...if he hated the government but didn’t pose a real threat in bringing them down, he wouldn’t be any of their concern.

No he isnt two admirals > 4 RA commanders Sabo is at best a quarter of an admiral lol what is your reference that he is admiral level
Pretty easy, luffy is already admiral tier in current wano. At the end of this arc he will be at worst yonko tier because he will manage to beat more or less 2 yonkos. And, sabo was already stronger than luffy by a good margin, and was pretty equal to ace. So do your maths.Even current fleet admiral akainu can't beat in 1v1 any yonko, and yet luffy will do it. It will be a shame that his older brother who is stronger than him can't beat an admiral with extreme diff, let alone the fact that a weakling like coby will be admiral by EOS which will most likely be in few years in OP's time at worst...

The only one who can may be beat sabo in extreme extreme diff in current timeline in the reverie is Akainu, and he will face sabo soon enough in the last war and be killed by him.

The others RA commander, the 3 others, are altogether at best with their strenght cumulated maybe a YC3 tier, so they did nothing. Sabo alone pushed 2 admirals somewhere between High to extreme diff, and when the story behind it will be revealed you'll all see it.

Pretty easy, luffy is already admiral tier in current wano. At the end of this arc he will be at worst yonko tier because he will manage to beat more or less 2 yonkos. And, sabo was already stronger than luffy by a good margin, and was pretty equal to ace. So do your maths.Even current fleet admiral akainu can't beat in 1v1 any yonko, and yet luffy will do it. It will be a shame that his older brother who is stronger than him can't beat an admiral with extreme diff, let alone the fact that a weakling like coby will be admiral by EOS which will most likely be in few years in OP's time at worst...

The only one who can may be beat sabo in extreme extreme diff in current timeline in the reverie is Akainu, and he will face sabo soon enough in the last war and be killed by him.

The others RA commander, the 3 others, are altogether at best with their strenght cumulated maybe a YC3 tier, so they did nothing. Sabo alone pushed 2 admirals somewhere between High to extreme diff, and when the story behind it will be revealed you'll all see it.
Ace was weaker than Jozu two years ago and died before he could reach YC1 level, Sabo is YC1 level.
Sabo is not above Future sight Luffy and definitely not post Udon Luffy.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

The level of delliusion...
Sabo wouldn't even count as of the top 10 in the Navy even ignoring the admirals.
:king:

I Stopped reading after '' Sabo is admiral tier AND slightly above...''
The level of delliusion...
Sabo wouldn't even count as of the top 10 in the Navy even ignoring the admirals.
:king:
well if you don't think that current luffy will push to extrême diff any admiral or even win, let alone his yonko level post wano, and given that sabo is still stronger than him, i can't do nothing for u

well if you don't think that current luffy will push to extrême diff any admiral or even win, let alone his yonko level post wano, and given that sabo is still stronger than him, i can't do nothing for u
Sabo isn't still stronger than him though and has shown nothing to suggest he is. Luffy reached YC1+ level post WCI and now he is gunning for Yonko level, Sabo is not Yonko level, nor does he have the capacity to gun for Yonko level.
Sabo is most likely injured/captured and in need of saving from the reactions we have seen.