• Too strong to care about fighting technics

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Bad writing

Votes: 47 83.9%
  • Stfu about kaido and BM already it GB and shanks haki now

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
My answer is BAD writing
Kaido went from "don't know how luffy can defeat kaido, it wont be just some punch" to kaido being defeated by a guy who had trouble beating YC with a big punch

Big mom went for intelligence collecting master mind mafia don type to a buffon who get rolled around by niko robin.

But maybe i guess unlike shanks who although was in one of the strongest pirate crew when he was a kid. He did not have super human strength like kaido and big mom when they were kids.

Thats why he has possibly the strongest haki in OP right now. Like luffy he had to progress without a DF his haki became monsterous.
He use to go 1vs1 with the strongest swordsman so unlike kaido and BM he developed fighting technics. How many moves did kaido have in his fight with lufy? It was always that dumb club and dragon form. I expected him to go awaken and the two tear up the sky with their final attacks!!!

So maybe kaido and big mom didnt have to improve of their strenght like luffy, zoro, shanks and maybe even roger. Thats why they never went beyond yonko status. Think of it like how in DB freeza was born with a huge potential but never puts any effort to get stronger like goku

My answer is BAD writing
Kaido went from "don't know how luffy can defeat kaido, it wont be just some punch" to kaido being defeated by a guy who had trouble beating YC with a big punch

Big mom went for intelligence collecting master mind mafia don type to a buffon who get rolled around by niko robin.

But maybe i guess unlike shanks who although was in one of the strongest pirate crew when he was a kid. He did not have super human strength like kaido and big mom when they were kids.

Thats why he has possibly the strongest haki in OP right now. Like luffy he had to progress without a DF his haki became monsterous.
He use to go 1vs1 with the strongest swordsman so unlike kaido and BM he developed fighting technics. How many moves did kaido have in his fight with lufy? It was always that dumb club and dragon form. I expected him to go awaken and the two tear up the sky with their final attacks!!!

So maybe kaido and big mom didnt have to improve of their strenght like luffy, zoro, shanks and maybe even roger. Thats why they never went beyond yonko status. Think of it like how in DB freeza was born with a huge potential but never puts any effort to get stronger like goku
You guys just take things too seriously. Lol. BM needed TWO of the top 3 Supernovas to go beyond their limits to beat her and Kaido needed a 16 v 1 tag tornado tag match to beat him. If you actually look at it NO ONE in the series has taken what they have. Not even WB. You gotta put away your headcanon and look at what it is.

I will agree that seeing them go from immovable forces of Nature to “not hard to damage” was a quick turn but ducking hell, you guys act like they lost to Nami and Robin.

Kaidou primarily lost because he tries to tank things and also does not confirm his kill. Luffy rebounded twice due to that mistake.

Big Mom lost because of her arrogance, a bad match up (Law taking away her voice), and bombs/not being on the ground.

If any one of these things happens: Kaidou and Big Mom stay together, Kaidou tries to confirm if Luffy is dead, Luffy fails to awaken, Law can't away Big Mom's voice, King doesn't knock the BMP off the waterfall, or if Marco wasn't there the alliance would have lost. Really the most disappointing thing is that they lost their heads particularly after they split up. If they had Jinbe's mind they would have won easily. Jinbe punches above his weight class because he is a master tactician when it comes to battle (hence the Robin roll).

My answer is BAD writing

Bad defense.

First of all any time you compare DBZ(not DBS) with One Piece you have to be sure that you putting DBZ in a whole level that One Piece can never reach.

Freeza being born with a huge potential and never training was DBS piece of shit material. So we don't have that information during his Saga.

Goku trained like hell all his life and not different in this saga. Okay similar to Luffy. But unlike Luffy he wasn't one-shotted or any similar shit putting a gap so big between him and main villain that spectators wouldn't buy your plot progression for Goku to came out victorious.

He was fighting somewhat equally with Freeza. And we had the whole Super Sayan build up that Freeza was afraid of.

And that is the word. BUILD UP. Not only foreshadowed that Oda didn't even bothered to do because he never thought of it before. Goku turning into Super Sayan was BUILT UP in that saga.

Also we don't have Goku losing multiple times and coming back because... because he has to come back. Even knowing that DBZ World has something called Senzu Beans that would allow him to do that.

And if you want to compare Kaido with some villain of DBZ I guess would be better to compare him with Buu. Buu is he villain that they couldn't defeat solo in any form. Even SSJ3 Goku we can't say for sure that he could defeat Buu. Buu the strongest villain needed to fight almost the whole Z fighters we know. They had to work together to defeat him, specially at the end.

And Kaido? The strongest villain Luffy ever faced(after Kizaru) was defeated in a 1v1 boring fight with max level of plot armor and retcon.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

They are gods!

One of them lost to Joyboy after facing 1000 people, a heart that starts beating again after being killed, that's the plot level you need to defeat the gods of emperors, the illogicality in things, and the power of imagination.

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

The writing of WCI and Wano in particular was all over the place, and the amount of PIS for Kaido and Big Mom and plot armor for the Straw Hats and their allies was just too ridiculous.

And Oda does suck at writing, using and treating female characters who aren't members or future members/allies of the Straw Hats, especially Post-TS.