Break Week Why ZKK?

Is there a narrative case for ZKK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@TheAncientCenturion did you claim to be zoro fan week ago and even support ZKK. You are flip flop woman. I can’t take seriously you. The better question why admin choose you to be mod.
It's a known fact that TAC needs to be demoted.

Even TAC knows it himself.
Post automatically merged:

It's a known fact that TAC needs to be demoted.

Even TAC knows it himself.
See:
I was made a mod by a mistake and it hasn’t been fixed

I was made a mod by a mistake and it hasn’t been fixed
Is that nfl fan style excuse thing ?:lawsigh:

Even cp0 sound like nfl fans when talking about meaningless wins which nfl fans talk all the time. :lawsigh:
Beside law and Kidd are not stronger than king. Big mom struggle yc1-yc2 level people. Same big mom got knock out by queen. Same big mom choose to flee from Marco who is yc1 and Marco got tired by king and queen. Look like king and queen did better than big mom. :rolaugh:

Last edited:
Meme ain't even used acoc and law and lidd losing to metal beams

Meme and cp0 want Robin

Cp0 already clashed with bb and made him retreat
Lol Losing.... that’s exactly why the only impactful moment of the entire fights, Law/Kids awakening fuckin meme up.

Forcing her to use a PU(ACoC isn’t a Yonko only tool fool)Try reading the fights my guy, it’ll only help!!!

Wat part of Cp0 scared shitlless of the Yonko dnt u get?? They can’t even fathom Meme/Kaido losing!!! why tf would they want smoke
:gonope:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol Losing.... notice how the only shown impactful moment of the entire fights, Law/Kids awakening fuckin meme up. Try reading the fights my guy, it’ll only help!!!

Wat part of Cp0 scared shitlless of the Yonko dnt u get?? They can’t even fathom Meme/Kaido losing!!! why tf would they want smoke
:gonope:
They already made a yonko bb retreat.
They want Robin
Meme wants Robin
It's coming

Lmfao sure they both snuck her and gave her a cut on the head and a lisp and she not even using her a game yet.

They already made a yonko bb retreat.
They want Robin
Meme wants Robin
It's coming
An I’ve told u for the 3rd time, they can’t fathom Kaido/Meme losing. Now stop bring up BB irrelevant ass, an address the characters in question fool.

CP0 vs Meme literally grade school analytics
:gokulaugh:

Lmfao sure they both snuck her and gave her a cut on the head and a lisp and she not even using her a game yet.
Correct the 2 attacks caused more damage then Kaido in 3 days!! Prompting her to say there worthy to Challenge for the throne.

But ur analytical skills are focused on blood damage. Even questioning, if she using her A game, despite being forced into Using her own Life span... Damn my Boy ur special breed of stupid!!!
:seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
An I’ve told u for the 3rd time, they can’t fathom Kaido/Meme losing. Now stop bring up BB irrelevant ass, an address the characters in question fool.

CP0 vs Meme literally grade school analytics
:gokulaugh:

Correct the 2 attacks caused more damage then Kaido in 3 days!! Prompting her to say there worthy to Challenge for the throne.

But ur analytical skills are focused on blood damage. Even questioning, if she using her A game, despite being forced into Using her own Life span... Damn my Boy ur special breed of stupid!!!
:seriously:
They don't have to worry about 2 yonko
Just one
Bb is a yonko and they already fought 1 yonko and made him retreat

Just shows kaido didn't try hard against her that's all. She's not even that hard to damage if metal beams hurt her.

Don't cry when they get folded soon.